Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) (64841 Views)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Police Still Arresting And Killing Nigerians at Barracks,Surulere(Graphic Photo) / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by zinodizt: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful
Shebi you people did not want to hear word na

The truth is:most of the people leading the protests are sponsored by arcane criminals
Now,the whole stuff may become an aggravated Carnage that will cause a lot of pain and tears..

#ThinkBeforeDying
You sound like a goat....

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by anochuko01(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Have you seen the way civilized countries handle protests?
If they were just firing things like paintball guns or pepper spray to try to disperse protesters (which is wrong in itself) it would be okay

The truth is that in time these protests may turn violent because peaceful agitations have been met with bullets
I won't be surprised if protesters start moving around with IEDs like Molotov cocktails and the rest

we have an irresponsible government who have successfully turned the backs of angry gun carrying officers to that of ignorant youths...

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful

The truth is:most of the people leading the protests are sponsored by arcane criminals
Now,the whole stuff may become an aggravated Carnage that will cause a lot of pain and tears...

If you like yourself,withdraw from the protests for now,you already made your point

The Military will now be most likely involved and with that,hmm...
Those soldiers don't think twice before unleashing terror...

The man pocket his hand die ni Sha...That's what we call Dying with Swags
This one may be a father of some children ooo
What a wasted sperm for a wasted nation

I can't be having sympathy for someone that will plunge his family into painful tears

#ThinkBeforeDying

When has it become a crime to lead a protest huh there was protest in the USA, violent one at that most especially in LA here in peckham yet the Cops dare not shoot no one
By the special grace of God very soon your corpse and that of your children will soon be posted in Nairaland FP watch out!!!!

4 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ABCthings: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Ghostrye: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

na you wey no Wise at all.
There is a point where it becomes impossible to stomach shit any longer. We are currently at that point

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Dreyton36: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful

Now,the whole stuff may become an aggravated Carnage that will cause a lot of pain and tears...

If you like yourself,withdraw from the protests for now,you already made your point

I can't be having sympathy for someone that will plunge his family into painful tears

#ThinkBeforeDying

I pray your life end useless Amen
Imagine the nonsense you are typing like buhari's right hand man , maybe ur Papa na SARS sef
May you die this way too ASE
Until your father also gets killed for protesting for the betterment of this country then you will understand that he's to be prayed for , seen as an hero who didn't plan his death but has to sacrifice his time and energy to fight for wasted sperms like you who have no destiny , ungrateful bastard , if them born nairaland well make them also block me for returning some senses into ur already dried head
Then the next trend will be endnairaland

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Suprnova:
Nigeria lost her democracy 2015. We have animals leading us.

Democracy has never existed in Nigeria..

Don’t be hypocrites.. All these didn’t start in 2015..

Go listen to Fela songs to learn more..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Elsucre042: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Arewa12:

My brother the protest was totally peaceful. I was der live, all of a sudden we started hearing gun shots from Hogan bassy , where we have the SARs office. This guys started shooting directly at protesters. Live rounds, I was even expecting ojuelegba boyz to act up. But it was totally peaceful does guys cooperated with us because it was also affecting them too

Oga no vex abeg what exactly were you protesting for when both the IGP and the president have addressed the general public? So if na u dt bullet touch wetin u 4 tell ur creator? Have you imagine the unbearable pains u wuld hv caused ur family n luved ones? What do i evn know as we re talkin Phyno is organizing a protest tomorrow in Enugu n i see some pple saying they cant wait i wish them well... nobody should cme here n disturb anyone if casualties are recoded.

However, the man hit by a stray bullet wasnt part of the protesters he was caught up in traffic caused by the protesters he only came out of his car 2 know what was going on before he was hit by the bullet.

In all, i strongly condemn the use of live ammunitions on protesters.

May the soul of the departed rest in Peace
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by cixak95211: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Ah ah, that belt too tight na. .....

Emergency 101 . . dont try to loosen the victim's belt . . .leave it as it is . . .
the victim shouldn't even be moved . . except by professionals
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:

What a pity,she is heavily guarded by the Most high

Thunder will just strike everybody in your family if you are not careful

#ThinkBeforeYouDie
The most High does not guard evil people or lovers of evil.
Be guided

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oh not good at all

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by tot(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:

Your words will come back to you and your dearests if you are not careful

Please,Its not that i like this man's death,Heaven sees my heart

But please,think very well before deciding to throw your family into Painful tears...
Always avoid mistakes that can be avoided
All the potentials in that man has just been potentially wasted...
Imagine the pain his wife and children will be passing through now...

Please think twice cry

Your initial comment is highly insensitive, it's a wicked comment, which is why people are responding to you the way they are. A wicked mouth speaks out of the abundance of a wicked heart like yours sirmwill.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Rugaria: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
gstream:

Your mumulity is Quintessential
You are actually a quintessential mumu on steroids..
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by sadi78: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Caution! Caution! Caution!
There is Need to thread Cautiously in these times,
Tensions are rising! Tempers are Flaring !

There is Anger in the Land!
So also is the Spirit of Death Hovering around!

Be very Cautious of your Physical self!
Be very Cautious of your Soul!

Do not be Carried away with Events!
Ensure your Soul is settled with JESUS!
Any Life that goes is Gone Forever..

The Worst Event that could Hit a Human is to be taken away from this Earth without JESUS!
I Tell you! The SARS on that side are official SARS! The torment their is Undescribeable..

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

Good day!

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Kobicove(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
I thought the government has already disbanded the SARS outfit undecided
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by sammirano: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
These guys sacrificing their lives for everything that makes us will never be forgetten. Nig. Govt! Your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Sirmwill: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
HeadShot:

Evil doers like you will not go unpunished....

Live bullets?... In a protest?...

Animals everywhere

ABCthings:
Idiot! They're killing unarmed protestors and you're here speaking English. You couldn't even condemn the killings! angry

zinodizt:

You sound like a goat....

It's like you people don't know the country you are in.
Some deaths will be regarded as suicide in heaven because it's like dying knowingly.

Please and please,before you quote me,know that common sense is common but it's use is not common...Nigeria does not respect the Human rights you think you have...
Don't put your family in pains

There are people that love you and don't want you to die

You've already made your point,dont make things worse

Thank yo
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Oneeyesunday: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
You see, most of this mofos pushing young ppl to enter the street and protest are either in London or in a foreign country pressing their keyboard, pushing young lads to go and die. The likes of Reno and co. It's so sad that most ppl don't think for themselves. Tufiakwa, I Neva chop finish make I go waste my life for somebody else to come and enjoy.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Ghostrye: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Keyboard warrior

You wey wise, why you no join the protest?

Too many annoying hypocrites on this forum. would you allow your children join the protest? All you do is encourage them online but when you see them in your neighborhood, you hide

Nonsense
Bros, learn to let your brain catch up to your mouth(or fingers) it isn't a race. I joined the protest and although it didn't get violent where I'm at, that doesn't mean I don't know what everyone stands to lose and most importantly to gain from this protest.
You should be ashamed of yourself, even if you ain't, your kids should be ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by MountainView: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful

#ThinkBeforeDying

I'm tempted to say you're very stupid.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by EmptyGarden(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
cixak95211:

Emergency 101 . . dont try to loosen the victim's belt . . .leave it as it is . . .
the victim shouldn't even be moved . . except by professionals
Ok Sir.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Zeroenochone(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
csn01:

ThankGod u said civilized, now is your country civilized?

grin grin grin lmaoooo
This one hit home ooooo
Point taken!
Damn.....

I pray my country changes sha
Still we aren't animals if these officers shot their guns directly upwards or didn't shoot at all no one will be dead
I just hope things don't get too bad
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Zeroenochone(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
MountainView:

I'm tempted to say you're very stupid.

grin grin you don say am naa wetin remain

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
What are they still protesting? Them dun ban SARS already na.. WTF!

Anyone still protesting is a criminal and risk being arrested and prosecuted.

Please if you are not a criminal and you are still protesting, have a rethink and withdraw from the protest.

The police should stop shooting at hoodlums. Simply arrest and charge them to court.

We will resist any attempt to pollute the peaceful atmosphere of this great nation.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

May God help us all.
Nigeria is a banana republic... That was why Trump called it shiithole meeeeennnhhh

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ABCthings: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:

It's like you people don't know the country you are in.
Some deaths will be regarded as suicide in heaven because it's like dying knowingly.

Please and please,before you quote me,know that common sense is common but it's use is not common...Nigeria does not respect the Human rights you think you have...
Don't put your family in pains

There are people that love you and don't want you to die

You've already made your point,dont make things worse

Thank yo
Nigeria does no respect human rights so we should sit down, do nothing and be looking like idiots? Or we should be waiting for God protest for us?

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by UncleAbu2: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.
This young man you're behaving like you don't have sense... SARS don't harass people in the north.

I was in sokoto from 2018-2019 I didn't see SARS for a single day.. You will drive from sokoto enter Zamfara, enter kastina enter Kaduna no single police or SARS go stop you. Young man if you ever come to the south you will know why this protest is going on.

I schooled in Uniport. SARS for that side nah terror, them go just park motor for Aluu junction if you get beard or long hair nah van you dey enter; if you're lucky you will bail yourself, if your not lucky Nah so you go die.

If you come see Owerri SARS or Onitsha SARS or Warri SARS, or Benin SARS.

If you hear stories of Onitsha SARS those ones dey work with Kidney and Liver smugglers.
If you don jam SARS you go know.

3 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by 4four(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
NoshakingGod:
This agitation is not worth dying for. People, use your head.
you do not get freedom on the plater of gold ...... Some one have to pay the supreme price and those that die for freedom die for some thing
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by echike(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
what a coutry,
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by sammysneh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.

Hw many kidnappers and bandits has sars killed in ur state keep supporting evil ur cup will soon been filled

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by friday2011(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sirmwill:
beautiful

#ThinkBeforeDying

Your brain is upside down.

Your Location, I can send help.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Soulseeker01(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ur stupidity knows no boundary.... U r happy for another man's death so they shall rejoice very very soon over yours... RIP to the brave warrior
Sirmwill:
beautiful

#ThinkBeforeDying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.