Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) (64856 Views)

22year Old Female End SARS Protester Charged For Murder (photo) / Police Still Arresting And Killing Nigerians at Barracks,Surulere(Graphic Photo) / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ModestGal(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

Totally wrong, Hausa graduates are usually smart and the Hausa people are not lazy and also by insulting a whole tribe you have sunk to the level of who you are quoting and you have made yourself look like a true tribalist, and tribalism > racism.
Well, I stayed in the North and I can say it loud and clear that many Northern graduates cannot speak English correctly, so shut the hell up and stop quoting me. He was the first to say Nigerian youths are lazy, and comparing a Northerner to A Westerner is like comparing black and white. And yes, we are more hardworking than them, talking of the girls, all that is in their brain is how to make-up and do lele, then look for where to buy sexual drugs.
Talking about Tribalism, it is Normal among Northerners, its only in the North that entrance to state job interviews is through speaking Hausa language at the entrance.
An average Hausa is a pathetic tribalist, who will support his tribe men against someone from another state even if they were enemies prior. Check how they betrayed and killed their friends from other tribes during their killings some years back.
It is in the Northern State that other Nigerians would not get permanent state jobs but based on contracts, yet in the west, we give everyone equal rights. In Sokoto,Kebbi that I'm sure of, you can't get a permanent state teaching Job, it can only be on contracts. Is it like that in other Nigerian states? No one talks about this inequality And yet we call ourselves one Nigeria

The Yoruba people remain the most welcoming tribe and you can always prosper in the West no matter where you are from, but try to prosper in the North, they can kill you at anytime with cutlass

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rip to him

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
seniormallam:
But must they use live ammunition?, we are protesting for incessant lost of lives by the police, yet they are killing more
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
ModestGal:

Well, I stayed in the North and I can say it loud and clear that many Northern graduates cannot speak English correctly, so shut the hell up and stop quoting me. He was the first to say Nigerian youths are lazy, and comparing a Northerner to A Westerner is like comparing black and white. And yes, we are more hardworking than them, talking of the girls, all that is in their brain is how to make-up and do lele, then look for where to buy sexual drugs. Please and please, respect yourself this evening if you don't want problem
And I've stayed in the North too and I've seen many smart people, even graduates here in the south can't speak English ma, stop being a tribalist simple and short, if I should go according to your logic all Nigerians are scammers and thieves because most I've met are always looking for ways to cheat people. Just stop it, I've said my own.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
What are they still protesting? Them dun ban SARS already na.. WTF!

Anyone still protesting is a criminal and risk being arrested and prosecuted.

Please if you are not a criminal and you are still protesting, have a rethink and withdraw from the protest.

The police should stop shooting at hoodlums. Simply arrest and charge them to court.

We will resist any attempt to pollute the peaceful atmosphere of this great nation.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

May God help us all.

People protesting should be arrested? Ehen?
What happened to freedom to protest? We cannot protest again?
Did they damage anything?
Police cannot just stand there and look again? Abi that's how their hand is scratching them to kill civilians?
ENDSARS means that we want police to stop killing people for nothing.
What did this man do this Monday afternoon that he has died now?
Tomorrow is Tuesday, will you die also just like that?

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Emaprince: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
That man is not one of the protesters. He was just coming back from some where and met a huge crowd of protesters who blocked the whole road at ojuelegba.

He came down from his car and was standing on the side of the road watching the crowd with his hands in his pocket when a bullet hit him. He fell and died.

He was just 2mins drive away from his work shop at clegg street. He is a mechanic

I walked past there and heard gun shots after 10mins

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by tot(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

Get off my mentions you blind sycophant, I won't quote you again, you are not the spokesperson for who I quoted so retreat to your corner, this is not about APC vs PDP this is about the change we asked for and the change we must get.

Best to ignore that govt apologist. People who have no clue how a normal society should work and is busy defending rubbish and mediocrity.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
tot:

Best to ignore that govt apologist. People who have no clue how a normal society should work and busy defending rubbish and mediocrity.
As soon as I saw the moniker I just sent him off on his way. Those apc vs pdp and tribalist people dey vex person for this forum die.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by tot(f): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

As soon as I saw the moniker I just sent him off on his way. Those apc vs pdp and tribalist people dey vex person for this forum die.

They are a bunch of i-diots, very annoying folks.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by JaceyOpara(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
csn01:

You mean they should use toy guns, in the mist of hundred protesters.

I hope you know that the protesters are unarmed and they are only demonstrating a peaceful protest.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Earnonline7: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
really
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Legacyy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
quite pathetic.r.i.p to the dead

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by mountmoriah(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
twilliamx:
Please your life is important thread cautiously..
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Arewa12: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Elsucre042:

Oga no vex abeg what exactly were you protesting for when both the IGP and the president have addressed the general public? So if na u dt bullet touch wetin u 4 tell ur creator? Have you imagine the unbearable pains u wuld hv caused ur family n luved ones? What do i evn know as we re talkin Phyno is organizing a protest tomorrow in Enugu n i see some pple saying they cant wait i wish them well... nobody should cme here n disturb anyone if casualties are recoded.

However, the man hit by a stray bullet wasnt part of the protesters he was caught up in traffic caused by the protesters he only came out of his car 2 know what was going on before he was hit by the bullet.

In all, i strongly condemn the use of live ammunitions on protesters.

May the soul of the departed rest in Peace

I like your sense of reasoning.... But na you they dice am nah you kill am
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Ayo2004: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
my family members won't be that stupid to join protest like that

The man that died wasn't a protester,he was a passer-by who came out of his car to see what was going on...maybe,your family members arent stupid enough to own a car
People are going out to protest against bad governance and all you are doing here is hurling insults....u're a fool who doesn't know how a normal society should work

2 Likes

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
May the labour of our fallen heroes never be in vain. R.I.P man you died fighting a noble cause. cry

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Completelife: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
MrBanner:

S

Na you go taya. Truth is, you alone will never stop online help seeking.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
What are they still protesting? Them dun ban SARS already na.. WTF!

Anyone still protesting is a criminal and risk being arrested and prosecuted.

Please if you are not a criminal and you are still protesting, have a rethink and withdraw from the protest.

The police should stop shooting at hoodlums. Simply arrest and charge them to court.

We will resist any attempt to pollute the peaceful atmosphere of this great nation.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.

May God help us all.
Nigeria isn't a banana republic yet your country is listed top 3 terrorists country in the world, top 10 least places to live. Lol

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
They're more uneducated and stark illiterate on naira land, than you can find anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by ModestGal(f): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:

And I've stayed in the North too and I've seen many smart people, even graduates here in the south can't speak English ma, stop being a tribalist simple and short, if I should go according to your logic all Nigerians are scammers and thieves because most I've met are always looking for ways to cheat people. Just stop it, I've said my own.
Don't ever compare the Northerners to a Yoruba man, maybe they are better than your people, good,and I guess you guys are lazy as he mentioned.
But as a Yoruba lady that have lived both in the West and North, it is an embarrassment comparing an average Northerner to a Westerner, not to talk of my state, Ondo where almost everyone is educated, has learnt handworks, are striving everyday to make their lives better to people that sit at home looking for federal government money,or to force them to go to school. Our women have been hardworking from time immemorial, you are comparing us to women that do nothing but get married at age 13, buy Kayanmata (sex drugs)and do make-ups up and down.
Its not a matter of generalizing here, all it takes me is to do a video in a Northern street and in a Western street and compare our women.

Well, when he knew that his people are backward, he shouldn't have called my Yoruba brothers lazy because that happened I'm Surulere, lagos, and he shouldnt have mocked the death of an innocent man. Its only Northerners that the live of a human being doesnt worth anything, he clearly said no rip to the dead, and yet you want me to be happy with him? Nah, because hes no different from a Bokoharam member
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ayo2004:

The man that died wasn't a protester,he was a passer-by who came out of his car to see what was going on...maybe,your family members arent stupid enough to own a car
People are going out to protest against bad governance and all you are doing here is hurling insults....u're a fool who doesn't know how a normal society should work
[s]
Ayo2004:

[/s]
Ayo2004:

OK R.I.P TO THE MAN THEN SInce he his not a protester so sad .........
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Suprnova:
Nigeria lost her democracy 2015. We have animals leading us.

our suffering did not begin in 2015.

Nigeria never had a democracy, certainly not since 1999. Maybe now that the youths have woken up and realise that power lies with them, we may actually start to have one.

but if people still have tribal or party sentiment, then they will remain the problem of Nigeria.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Verysmart101: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.
The God i serve will surely destroy u.Useless pig

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by CertyAgroAllied: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
The painful part is those unprofessional men in uniform won't be sanction for this recklessness

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/12/breaking-lagos-end-sars-protester-killed-in-surulere/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDXkCaIx36o

Finally you have embraced peace and gone to rest in heaven's sweet blossom. cry cry Rest well brother. Whosoever cut short your life would never know peace and experience agony on their offsprings.They shall be tormented till their dying day.

The struggle continues.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by anthropizzy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
From today henceforth i would never have empathy and compassion for any police that died during service.

Nigeria police are nothing but primitive and babaric.

S. M. H
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
NoshakingGod:
This agitation is not worth dying for. People, use your head.

Always think before talking,so people should keep on dieing at the hands of this killer police, are you normal?
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by karnap(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
so this is how people will die
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by k2money(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Caution! Caution! Caution!
There is Need to thread Cautiously in these times,
Tensions are rising! Tempers are Flaring !

There is Anger in the Land!
So also is the Spirit of Death Hovering around!

Be very Cautious of your Physical self!
Be very Cautious of your Soul!

Do not be Carried away with Events!
Ensure your Soul is settled with JESUS!
Any Life that goes is Gone Forever..

The Worst Event that could Hit a Human is to be taken away from this Earth without JESUS!
I Tell you! The SARS on that side are official SARS! The torment their is Undescribeable..

As you Protest! Ensure you are Genuinely Reconciled to God through Christ

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

Good day!
Hello buddy, have been busy since morning.
Go pray to your father to restore peace in the nation, not for him to wait for people to die and select who will be in heaven and who will be in the brutality of his own Sars.
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by Oljunaid(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Walahi,e no go beta for this police people o. See how they kill an unarmed man. I smell danger ooo
Re: End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) by medolab90(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
mimimiles93:
More will die I swear.
No R.I.P for them. They are jobless and lazy youths who refuse to be productive. Reno and his likes pushing these lazy youths to their early grave will never step out to protest or send their family members to protest.

Na you and your people go die I swear. No RIP FOR THEM.

Your people are going to weep and there would be no RIp for them. I have never been this furious before but you deserve it.

Useless human being may you and your people witness same!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell / Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.