Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters (48171 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Thetruthalways: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
It still baffles me that his northern brothers instead of protesting against Boko Haram, kidnapping, banditry and other heinous problems in the north chose to counter those demanding for their own headache to be cured they want everyone to have headache.. Mohammedians embarassed embarassed
It still baffles how you can't just any statement without putting religion into it..why can't you just respect other religion?..is it that hard?...
Northerners that supported end SARS are more than does rejecting it...
Even in katsina they want government to rebrand it saying they should be brought to Katsina to fight bandits...but no, your are eager to spit thrash
It baffles how you have other fools liking and sharing your useless post...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Notatribalist(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogaemma:
See how the face fat and round.
Are you sure this is truly the Buhari we know in the 80's.
I am wondering how he has become so young

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by od501: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
It still baffles me that his northern brothers instead of protesting against Boko Haram, kidnapping, banditry and other heinous problems in the north chose to counter those demanding for their own headache to be cured they want everyone to have headache.. Mohammedians embarassed embarassed

Who go teach them?! Did Koran say anything about people demanding for their right? Till then ,the mumu continues.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Freebills12: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS QUICK RESPONSE IS THE GROWING UNITY AMONG THE SOUTHERN YOUTHS WHICH IS A GREAT DISADVANTAGE TO THE NORTH, WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT THEY CAN'T DICTATE THE TEMPO OF NIGERIAN POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by xynerise: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
He was only reading a script undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by VHILL: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
That is not buhari

4 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by NairaHercules(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
imhotep:

Jibril from Sudan grin

Cc lzaa bamite

Lolz... grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by abeland: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogaemma:

Is ur father looking the same as he was in the 80's?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Igbere TV reports that President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday addressed the EndSARS protesters across the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZqek89zFA
Someone that doesn't have enough intelligence to be a gateman. Does he even understand what himself is reading?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
abeland:

Is ur father looking the same as he was in the 80's?
Stop being irritational mr Shekau.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nimrah: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Uhmnn!!!

Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogaemma:
thought u guys said its jubril el sudani grin
which one u come dey ask weda na buhari cheesy
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
imhotep:

Jibril from Sudan grin

Cc lzaa bamite
gbam cheesy
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Onlyonebuhari: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

North don't have drunkards in police uniforms
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
You very well indulge them with your bigotry. Typical Nigerian Hypocrite
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by ayanbaba2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Number1benue:
You never see anything we no go let you rest again for this government till your tenure expire or you tire resign and run..............anything we want now we protest#peacefully# till unah give us period.

agreed... Dem go sit up!

my own is a protest to make the salary/allowance of every (any) politicians not to surpass that of a university professor... simple!

Dem go learn Las Las!

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Lionboyking: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
atlast.. well we shouldn't stop there... no light. no good roads... no good hospitals.. no jobs...nigerians dey suffer he dey der dey grow big cheeks....
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by ayenale1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
What's he saying, i only heard za za za

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
God help us
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by KayCee92(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
Madmohamed419:
what did he kn soon he will go to funeral and tell them congratulations again

LMAO.... This man is the savage of the day grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Lionboyking: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
ayenale1:
What's he saying, i only heard za za za
Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Guyman02: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Where is that palmwine drinker woman Lauretta Onochie who was abusing youths protesting against SARS on behalf of Buhari

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by hopeka(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
bamite:
Oga no dey quote me any how angryOga no dey quote me any how. You dey mad
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogaemma:
You see am too?
Hmmm...
Nnamdi KANU said it and I believe him that the Real Binary is dead.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
tot:
Reality is beginning to dawn.
YES!!
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by edgecution(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
naitea12:
Is't a MUST this man read something from the screen or paper? Can't he learn from Donald Trump
You talked well but na Trump name you take spoil am. You need to see Trump read. He has poor reading comprehension.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by Jdbrasco2: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
ENGINEERG:
NEWSCASTER
Haha
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by frankyychiji(f): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
ogaemma:
Which Kain Yeye question be this? That na jubril nau. Jubril El Sudani, the masked one!
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by nestkojex(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is disgraceful
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
naitea12:
Is't a MUST this man read something from the screen or paper? Can't he learn from Donald Trump
Learn from trump like how to totally ignore and insult protesters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.