Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80295 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by supercase1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up.

All these long epistles to cover up your lie

OMG u think am explaining anything to you grin grin grin grin cheesy,I just clarified myself for others that might be viewing the tread and know about me even personally.i don't owe a miserable troll any explanation

now have a good day if u so wishes cheesy
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Jackmj(m): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
frog12:
where TIV names come from?
MONGOLIA, TIBET ?
WETIN be VAN and FAN ?
Oga take your time
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by olaeffect(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2020
Mikecold:
“We were not trained during our manuals to talk about cybersecurity and cybercrime, but today cybercrime has become something very endemic in our society.

Una don talk truth, but however does this warrant the lives that are cut shut at will or the extortion that takes place?

If you so eager to about the endemic cyber crime why not advocate more from EFCC

To what end does your illegal oversight help exactly

The matter just tire me. They were trained to handle armed robbery related crimes, not cyber crime.

That was how a police officer stopped me and said he will take me to the station for driving with an expired driving licence. I asked him if driving with expired driving licence was a crime or an offence, and the dumb mother f*cker was confused. I explained to that by law (to the best of my knowledge), i am only to be fined for driving with expired drivers license and not arrested and he lacked the jurisdiction to fine me.
But all na English, the only thing that saved me last last was that i had just paid for renewal 2days before and i showed him proof.

One of the biggest problem we have is that our laws and jurisdictions of most of our agency, parastatals, and institutions are porous.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Completelife: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
EtinosaDLaw:

You must be stupid, see how you're proud about begging. You should be ashamed of yourself for disgracing your family like this. Please don't quote me again with this your contagious foolishness.

U be idiot
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Completelife:

U be idiot

See beggar dey open mouth talk. Lmao!! Nairaland bambiala grin grin grin
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Completelife: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2020
EtinosaDLaw:

See beggar dey open mouth talk. Lmao!! Nairaland bambiala grin grin grin

Na idiot u be
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Etinosa1234: 12:46am On Nov 11, 2020
C

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.