Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car (80342 Views)

Germany Arrests 3 Teenagers On Suspicion Of Terror Plot, Plan To Bomb Churches / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Prompto: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nor does it raise suspicious that a foolish soul like Peter Obi can loot Anambra to death using stolen fund to build biggest mall in the federal capital yet your bigoted Igbotic father chose to ignore all of that but instead wail like a deprived soul about a faraway land you need cross 7 seas n hills to get to. Shame suppose I'll your papa for the level of foolishness in your argument.

fuckingAyaya:
It doesn't raise suspicious for bullion van to enter someone's house Oga we re still in love with our oppressors we ain't ready yet
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Xisnin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Samorobo2:

If this country is working how Dare one riff-raff ,armpit-smelling, poverty scumbag of an officer stop me and request to go through my phone, contacts, messages,social media handles and worst of a my account balance......does the word privacy not exist in their dictionary.
and that dingbat of an officer still has the guts to still speak like a big fool...

The sad thing is that this "commander" is one of the educated among the criminally-minded SARS officer.
Yet, he can't get it.
He has a tertiary education certificate but he is a functional illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by minasota(f): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
basty:

What you wrote has shown that, you are a nonentity, what is relevance? Tinubu worked for his money.

A 20 years old riding a car of 7m raises suspicion.
http://saharareporters.com/2009/02/18/bola-tinubus-heroin-
tainted-assets-forfeiture-judgement
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
supercase1:

u are poor cheesy so am not suprised by your poverty mentality.i made my first 1 million at 22 cheesy u see despite schooling I balanced bussiness and school work because I knew that there is no job in Nigeria and I don't want to be poor.i currently drive an infiniti FX35 I hope u know the car am taking about and by God's grace I will change it to the latest version soon or get the latest Toyota Camry model.u see am barely 28 am I am at least living the life I want because I work hard.am sure you are so poor and dull that u don't know someone can be a millionaire at 20.if u can't afford a car or live a good decent life due to poverty and ignorance.dont use that to categorize all young hardworking people okay

imagine this liar.

Imagine you that spend all your life playing bet naija, blogging fake news, wanting to travel to canada and putting 1500 in CASH EMPIRE, a money doubling scam is claiming rich.

I have never seen any rich person engage in useless like you do.

Why do poor people like claiming they are rich on nairaland.

continueing changing your imaginary cars.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Mike23r: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
shekwon:
See mumu!
Today Frank Mba will come and tell you that the police has no right to search your phone.

Then tomorrow Ex-SARS oga will say when you start behaving somehow they have the right to search your phone. Believe the Disbanding of SARS at your own perile #AudioDisband

I know of young people cashing out on a legitimate basis and living good.
If not for poverty capital of the world, how much is 7m in dollars?

Like how will you search someone's facebook just like that

dem no want make una pass dem..lol
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Wealthscheme: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Internet money, that's the difference btw the old and the new generation, the new generation which is the 21st century has internet beside them, which makes the very rich and able to acquire expensive toys at a young age

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another drunkard
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Miracle2020: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
BennyDGreat:
That someone drives a car automatically means it belongs to him or her?

Does that mean a young executive can't be given an official car?

What about organisations that give staff access to car loans?

that is why they will ask you for your papers.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by lymelyte(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
allen113:
I heard tomorrow the residents of Port Harcourt will be coming out for the #endsars protest, Abeg PH people una see as other state do their own peacefully, make una own no come dey different I use God name beg una.
we no one see gun ABEG ABEG ABEG ABEG.

I no why I dey beg like this.
grin
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Miracle2020: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
The man is right. If see a child of 20yrs driving a car of 7million I must ask him who is his father or where does he work?
Some people don't even understand what the man said, all they care is to insult the man. As a security man every body is a suspect. Also, suspecting you does not mean you have committed the said crime, that is why the next step is to ask you one or two questions on how you manage to get 7million naira at the age of 20.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Starmilo321: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Snitch24(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
God go purnish them it doesn't raise suspicious for a politician who could not afford a nomination ticket but could afford a billion naira house after 2years in office
Clueless set of people

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na our system cause am naw
Go western countries you go see Small pikin wey go dey drive car
No be 11 yrs old boy steal trailer this morning for USA kon dey carry am run
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Benzemma(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car
And it raises trust nigeria politician to steal huge amount of public fund and be riding over 10 million naira car. Foolssssss

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
The man is right

What business is a boy that is 20 years old doing driving a 7 million naira car

Some you in a bid to sound contrarian sound very stoopid!

- A 20 year old lad is working remotely for foreign companies and is being paid in dollars meanwhile his living expenses are in naira.

- A 20 year old boy just graduated from a private university, did his NYSC and works in a reputable company.

- A 20 year old dude who learnt programming from say 13 begins to work with top software engineering firms and earns good money.

Is it now a crime to be young and successful? When did it become a crime to own a car of 7M or even 10 in one's 20s? Is driving a car of 7M+ the sole right of 50+? Is it a crime to be focused, diligent and hard work? Is it a crime to enjoy the fruits of one's labour?

I repeat, some of you are envy-filled, devilish, demonic inspired and cretinous fvcktards. Just like your fellow demon called Dukeprince50.

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Rareoil(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

it does if you dont have any source of income

Some of them are graphics designer, programmers at fiverr. What of YouTubers. What of musicians and co.

Driving expensive cars doesn't make you a fraudster

For your mind now, only old people can drive a car of 7million .

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Don't read like a foolish person, he said your response and attitude will determine the next line of action.

Let's be real here, our youths are very rude and uncultured. Very mannerless in most cases.

Why live a suspicious life when you know that you're not clean?

22years driving 11m Benz.

Why not drive corolla

Another envy filled demon!

So by driving a Lexus, one lives a suspicious lifestyle?

A 22 year old who has successful legitimate online business and drives an 11M Benz is wrong in your eyes? Why must it be Corolla? Did you work for the person's money? Have we not heard of SARS officials killing people in Corollas? What if the Corolla is 2019 model? Or should it be 2000 model?

You people are demons and you would have the country to dine in alone!

2 Likes

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by adajoe555: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
allen113:
I heard tomorrow the residents of Port Harcourt will be coming out for the #endsars protest, Abeg PH people una see as other state do their own peacefully, make una own no come dey different I use God name beg una.
we no one see gun ABEG ABEG ABEG ABEG.

I no why I dey beg like this.

Lol... My Port Harcourt brothers
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ginomel:

But Venza is less than 7m. I may not accept harassing an innocent citizen but we can not take away the fact that a young guy that owns a car of up to 10m is not suspicious, though I don't want him to be disturbed.

Why is it suspicious for a young person to drive a car worth 10M? Do you know that there are LEGITIMATE professions/businesses that can make someone earn so high to be able to purchase a car worth 10M+? What is the right age for a young Nigerian who earns well to drive a car worth 10M?

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ofiko123(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2020
So it is now a crime for a 20 and 30 year old to have/own a car worth 7 million..

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by ofiko123(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2020
adajoe555:

Lol... My Port Harcourt brothers

Akure would have her own tomorrow as well.

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2020
naptu2:

Didn't you hear what M.D. Abubakar said in 2007?

There was a new police commissioner and new governor in Lagos in 2007. Suddenly people just discovered that innocent girls were being arrested on the streets of Lagos at night. Some people said that the governor was responsible and that he was trying to impose sharia on Lagos. The governor said that he never ordered the arrest of anyone and he was trying to find out who was behind the arrests. Well, I found out who was behind the arrest.

The new police commissioner, Mohammed Dikko Abubakar, justified the arrest. He asked, "What were they doing in Ikoyi and Victoria Island at night?" He then concluded that the women were prostitutes.

I was shocked. When did it become a crime to be in Ikoyi and Victoria Island at night? Those women were innocent and they were eventually freed by the courts, but they had already suffered in the hands of the police.

Yet that same M.D. Abubakar later became the inspector general of police!

There are people of similar mindset in the police.

cc: Tensazangetsu20 embarassed
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Gerrard59(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Crimimals don't see it wrong when a ss3 boy is driving a benz or a boy without no means of income driving a benz

Nowadays criminals and frudsters all hide in the name of forex, skit makers, bitcoin miner to legitmate their crimes

all of you keyboard warriors shouting about you know this and that that made millions when they were 20 years old

How much have you made?

#endyahooyahoo

Nairaland's resident demon,

Ending Yahoo Yahoo is independent of harassing innocent, hard working, diligent and prosperous Nigerians of their earnings. It is not a crime to be young and successful. There is no law that states that young Nigerians should or can not plug into the global digital economy and earn a better living. Young Nigerians are not the cause of your frustrations. Just like tech firms generate more value than their industrial counterparts does not mean it is an abomination. According to you, people should earn certain amounts by their age not the value of work they generate.

When did it become a crime to be young and successful? Should people not enjoy the fruits of their labour?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by antibullshit: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2020
THIS is poverty talking . A 7million naira benz ,for instance is still a second hand old model .
Its okay to ask but you can't detain and extort money from people .A police officers job is to investigate not harass and intimidate .

1 Like

Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by King44(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

how many millions have you made?
Zero (with personal good reasons) but I can never be like you or like that silly retired man who thinks if you drive a 7 million naira car and you are between the age of 20 to 30 you are a suspect.

It is so stewpid to reason along that line
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by josh2297(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Poverty na Bastard!!!
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by olmoRoc: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/ex-sars-commander-it-raises-suspicion-for-a-young-person-to-have-n7m-car

Isn't it also suspicious for a police officer to be able to afford to build a house, and drive big cars?
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by daddytime(m): 12:44am On Oct 13, 2020
numericalguy:

You cleverly left out #EndYahooYahoo

For your mind now, you be Einstein, and I be Yahoo boy.

The #EndFraud, in my comment is to encourage Yahoo Yahoo because Yahoo Yahoo has a different meaning to you other than fraud.

You seem worse than the moronic subject of this thread in your reasoning I must confess.

SMH
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by rolams(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2020
What about those who work hard to earn legitimately? See this man mentality? Is it a crime to be rich at that age? Nigeria mentality.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Chimasoka: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2020
The First Dance After The Wedding Darasimi Bamiloye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-CG2OE5sQ
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by VictorRomanov: 1:25am On Oct 13, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is right.

Please explain how he is right.
Re: Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car by Vulcan24(m): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2020
This man is a product of poor training, a relic of the jungle age

Kindly pardon his utterances and let's educate him on modern policing

He should report to ZoneB headcue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.