Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal (32918 Views)

Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / The Polytechnic Ibadan ND DPP Form For 2018 /19 Academic Session / Adekunle Ajasin University Students Protest Over Tuition Hike - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Arewa12: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Uprisings..... People don dey wise up

1 Like

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Godchosen001: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Student are paying for WiFi without the management providing WiFi, polibadan na scam

3 Likes

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by shiwex: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
#say no to cultism if you are a cultist here, thunder will fire you.

why?
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Titilayo4life: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
DaInferno:
mad country... am proud of my fellow comradés

Lol
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is the reason why the book should be given to them all for free.
When will Nigerians stop thinking that everything in this world is free?

The military n our earlier leaders really bastardized our mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Vulcan24(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2020
The country is in utter despair and disrepair
Such that every institution of public service needs reform through protesting
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by atilla(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Kai government didnt know what they were enjoying when big broda was on tv.
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Among their demands are the provision of a good and stable portal, the breakdown of tuition fees, good internet access, no delayed results, no to #1,500 anti-cultism textbook.
This is a very reasonable and sensible issues to protest about.
Issues that will go a long way to address the future positively.
Issues that will help the next generations in years to come.
#IStandWithNigerianStudents
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by fineboynl(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
anti cultism test book? wonders shall never end.
the word "anti" is been abused in this country.
what happens to giving them free flyers?
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
#say no to cultism if you are a cultist here, thunder will fire you.
Cultism kill them before their time.
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by SolarEdge: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
Wonderful country
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by NaijaCover(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Make I Laugh Please
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by kenfarm(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2020
E don dey red small small
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Even tertiary lecturers are out to defraud students... Elders are even more corrupt than youths.

The Nigerian Society is irredeemably rot!!!
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by hush15: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Do not allow your yeyebrities to lure you into a false hope for revolution

Do not join the protests anymore

Do not give the killers an excuse for Mass murder

Stay safe

But don't lose hope , because once Nigeria disintegrates, that's the time your freedom comes

Make Judah great again

My question is how does Nigeria disintegrate when people don't come out to voice their opinion?

Mind you, unless a protest, if you voicing over social media, its hate speech o.
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by laidima88(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Ecomac1:

Mumu man.

There are more protest going on in South west than South East

Ode man
majority of those protesting in the south west are Igbos, SARS has been banned and the only thing that keep them to the street is their hidden revolution agenda.
even your Trump cannot overthrow a democratically elected president. python dance asap
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Peacefuluz(f): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
Hmm

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Awoo88: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2020
Anti cultism text book for #1,500. No bi stealing be dis?
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Awoo88: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2020
laidima88:

Ode man
majority of those protesting in the south west are Igbos, SARS has been banned and the only thing that keep them to the street is their hidden revolution agenda.
even your Trump cannot overthrow a democratically elected president. python dance asap
Marcaroni, Banky, MC lively etc are all IBO's!!! I pray make your sense grow pass 30k npower money
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by King44(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Godchosen001:
Student are paying for WiFi without the management providing WiFi, polibadan na scam
I heard that the tuition fee is 46 thousand how true is this?
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Omezif(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Student reaction in time is commendable, playing the brain of students from univesity like pupils is not right.
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Amotolongbo(f): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

When will Nigerians stop thinking that everything in this world is free?

The military n our earlier leaders really bastardized our mentality
[/s]Thrash bin content.

A man needs something psychological to rehabilitate and change his mind, you told him to buy what he needs doing that in an exorbitant price. How reasonable is that?

A man is an addict smoker, you prescribed something expensive for him to stop him from smoking, when he doesn’t see the need to stop the smoke.

1 Like

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Badonasty(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2020
If everything scatter na buhari fault I swear cos he just made the youth realize the kind of power they have...if he had addressed the country at the onset of the protests things won’t get to this level
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by mukthar2000(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Eyaaa, I am really sorry for my Great polyth for cheating on them, that was why I would always give Kudos to the era of rector Alabi, the students then was more tougher ,even the UI students always avoid them anytime they went to their cumoroom to watch football then, and they don't care to tune all the school premises upside down when they got angry , THE GREAT POLYTH , ALUTER CONTINUER VITORIA ASCERTER

2 Likes

Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by PaulCyrus01: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2020
I also fell victim of this same CIDM ish which got me a extra semester....staffs over there are scammers....they keep giving excuses for 1 to come back without resolving it
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by bruhvik007: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2020
didn't know cultism was involved
Re: Students Shutdown Polytechnic Ibadan, Lock Lecturers Out Over Tuition, Portal by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is the reason why the book should be given to them all for free.

You don’t sell a book for rehabilitation for such an amount. It is made free and accessible to all at anytime.
One of the top lecturers and school just wanna make a cool cash on this book.

This is a book for rehabilitation, not edification
This is why those ASUU guys dont want ipppis, they profit from sales of all kinds of weird books, handouts and practical manuals which should not be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Stabs Postgraduate Student (Photo) / How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.