Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. (687 Views)

Protesting In Nigeria Seem Useless / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Just imagine ever since the beginning of the #SARSMUSTEND protest, buhari never even cared to make any live speech. It took him 600 years, Even the one he came out to make seems to me that I was watching a ghost. How did Nigerians chose such a man as a president?

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by ITbomb(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na now you come know?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by Karleb(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
In a nutshell.

Most northerners were convinced to join APC since they (northerners) couldn't trust GEJ (tribalism), the migration from PDP to APC happened; Buhari was their presidential candidate and he was voted in.

You want a longer version?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by el9ty6ix(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Y'all seem to forget that the real Buhari is really ghosted alread, this one here is Jibril of Sudan, a.k.a Shock absorber

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
el9ty6ix:
Y'all seem to forget that the real Buhari is really ghosted alread, this one here is Jibril of Sudan, a.k.a Shock absorber

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Karleb:
In a nutshell.

Most northerners were convinced to join APC since they (northerners) couldn't trust GEJ (tribalism), the migration from PDP to APC happened; Buhari was their presidential candidate and he was voted in.

You want a longer version?

Yes, go ahead.
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by helinues: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Op might have just returned either from Pluto or Prison

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by helinues: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
el9ty6ix:

So Madam NOI met with Jubril in Aso rock today right?
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by ATAKAM: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
peteregwu:
Just imagine ever since the beginning of the #SARSMUSTEND protest, buhari never even cared to make any live speech. It took him 600 years, Even the one he came out to make seems to me that I was watching a ghost. How did Nigerians chose such a man as a president?
are you writing from ghana?
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by Freestainworld(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
On behalf of all of us, I want to categorically emplore that the best president of Nigeria in name of Buhari must be enjoyed because we voted for change, and he is changing us, abi, I lie? before you insult me, I am from Pakistan
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
On behalf of all of us, I want to categorically emplore that the best president of Nigeria in name of Buhari must be enjoyed because we voted for change, and he is changing us, abi, I lie? before you insult me, I am from Pakistan

embarassed
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
ATAKAM:

Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by peteregwu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
ATAKAM:

Hmm...okay ooo...
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by blacknp(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
peteregwu:
Animal dey wait for speeech? You won’t go and look for food to eat?
Re: Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
ITbomb:
Na now you come know?
Bros I bow for the guy o! President wen dey miss since.

(1) (Reply)

EndSARS: Oba of Lagos Charges The ‘gods’ On Looters Of The King’s Staff (Video) / . / Ghana Election: Smooth Conduct Should Be Eye-opener For Nigeria --atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.