Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) (31208 Views)

Endsars: Oxlade Shot In Surulere Lagos. / Don Jazzy Leads EndSARS Protest (Video) / EndSARS: Naira Marley 'My Mother Told Me To Suspend Protest' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
Fool. Who is he crying out to? His fellow yahoo yahoo criminals. Yahoo boy forming artiste. All of you will rot in jail. Police needs to really deal with these miscreants. Rubbish.

your father should have pulled out back then
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
Fool. Who is he crying out to? His fellow yahoo yahoo criminals. Yahoo boy forming artiste. All of you will rot in jail. Police needs to really deal with these miscreants. Rubbish.

Have you seen him doing Yahoo before? I know you must be from the north because you people I swear don't have any living brain cell in your Arewa Skull.

Useless people!
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by virginboy1(m): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2020
righteousness666:
[s]may you not attract curses unto your self may you not attract rubbish unto your self be careful !!!

REPENT YOUR SINS NOW!!!

JESUS IS LORD!!!

Fake Righteousness spotted

Hahahaha haha
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Hades2016(m): 5:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
go back and read the comment rubbish drop... bro go buy Tokunbo brain use Abeg
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by 12345baba(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
quite unrealistic at the moment
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by roselynbas(f): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

We don't fear SARS in my family because we are not criminal yahoo yahoo family. Give your life to Jesus Christ and stop yahoo yahoo business and see if SARS will disturb you. Go to a bible-believing or Catholic Church and give your life to Christ and thank me later. cool

If you are preaching Christ, preach it in love like He would do not as a self righteous person. He will never accuse people wrongly and even if they are guilty, he will never judge them. Tell people the truth without being judgemental really. The era of preaching fire and brimstone has passed, the era of telling people of material things they can get for coming to Christ is over. What can you tell a Swiss? Just tell them about the love of God, his salvation and making Heaven. God Bless you as you do.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
U said end SARS and it's was disbanded,u said president should address u and he did,u go about killing policemen and causing hardship to Nigerians in d name of protest.May God punish every criminal Yahoo boy and their sponsors that will come out today for protest
Police shot themselves yesterday. Protesters are unarmed.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Twice27(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2020
Ko ni ragba fun E!!!!!
Omo ale jati jati..
Nah ur type we need for street use take show sars say we mean business!!! Idiot paid fool...

We don't fear SARS in my family because we are not criminal yahoo yahoo family. Give your life to Jesus Christ and stop yahoo yahoo business and see if SARS will disturb you. Go to a bible-believing or Catholic Church and give your life to Christ and thank me later. cool[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2020
virginboy1:
I just hope this #EndSars movement won't lead to Revolution. Just like the Arab Spring.
Like play like play From Twitter the protest enter Streets from streets to City.... Okay na!

Meanwhile Mr Self Righteousness89 when you go join protest na! undecided

No be only to come dey spam here with hell fire messages for Nigerians wey government don already frustrate with their yeye hellfire kindof policies.

Enter street carry placard, no be sin. Even Jesus Christ protest for inside Bible grin
If the environment and policies dey less toxic more people go go heaven wink
May I know why you're afraid of a revolution? Only people who are benefitting from the decay in this country are afraid of a revolution
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
Soon, you'll be a victim a police brutality and I'll have to RIP to waste on your empty skull
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Africonji: 6:59am On Oct 13, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Soon, you'll be a victim a police brutality and I'll have to RIP to waste on your empty skull

Back to sender. They will RIP you in the next five days. Onye oshi.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by FBACCOUNT: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2020
FAIRLY USED AIR CONDITION IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by supercase1(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
SARS official spotted grin
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by CuntMiner(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
How will I make u to understand how much of a fo0l u are?
yahoo boy
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Abatemtem(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

And your entire lineage shall be wiped out before your very eyes.

So shall it be for you and all those supporting SARS
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by JBoss25(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
Mumu
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:

Back to sender. They will RIP you in the next five days. Onye oshi.
You chose destruction, I only agreed to what you said.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Omega48: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Africonji:
U are mad, stupid, idiotic, foolish... If I swear for u ehn... U are sinful... Yeye... Keep saying rubbish... Fool
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2020
Blackking98:

How na ?!
People like you need to be locked up in cages. Which kin useless talk be this? Small thing yahoo boys or abi one stole ur girlfriend?
In as much as cyber crime is bad, sars has no business what ever with cyber criminals.
If I vex now I can just call my friends in police and arrange them some money to pick u up on account of being a suspected Yahoo boy and nobody in your family will release you till I'm satisfied, rubbish.
oppression...just imagine if power were in your hands??
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2020
virginboy1:

Hahahaha haha
h.mm......REPENT NOW before IT TOO LATE

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2020
virginboy1:

Hahahaha haha
h.mm......REPENT NOW before IT TOO LATE

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2020
99thEnemy:

you that is baba 666 fa?
hmm.....repent your immoral ways before it too late now .............

JESUS IS LORD !!!
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Blackking98(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Bernice4ozodo:
oppression...just imagine if power were in your hands??
Some people need to be treated like that before sense fall on them .
Another alternative would be for him to fall into the hands of sars on one day and they deal with and call him a Yahoo boy, maybe he'll have sense.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by iokpebholo: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2020
ceejayluv:

Police shot themselves yesterday. Protesters are unarmed.
Aahahahahahahah.how e b u for mouth?police shot themselves indeed.My guy speak for urself this end SARS movement have now become a criminal tool
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
Aahahahahahahah.how e b u for mouth?police shot themselves indeed.My guy speak for urself this end SARS movement have now become a criminal tool
There's the video evidence on twitter.
Re: EndSARS: Oxlade's Manager, Ojabodu Ademola Arrested During Protest (Video) by Athemisia: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
#endyahooyahoo

When are Nigerian youths going to protest against yahoo yahoo that many of you do daily

Na dat one be ur pain?? first protest of
#EndCorruption
#BuhariMustResign
#RevolutionNow
and see as things go fall in place..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Alibaba & Gbenga Adeyinka Joke In Front Of Buhari (Video) / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.