Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 (540 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus / Buhari's Address To Incoming Minsters (Transcript) / "My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by OveyETA: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Preisdent buhari address the Nation regarding SARS 12/10/2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGDDTyltew
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by MarveworldNG: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Why wait until now, so many protesters are dead already
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by ITbomb(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Another played recording.
Reading from a script
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by flyingpig: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
#endSARS
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by correctyourself(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
But why wait till now, for me I don't really like working with people who wait for a house to be on fire before they realize it, because such attitude always make me feel they could slowdown the time I'm supposed to achieve a particular thing.

Now, the same people working with him who could not advise him to do this before now are still the same people who wrote what he is reading.

I which to see future president that will see what is happening in this country and write speech by his/her self to avoid people whom we did not vote for writing speech to give us way forward trough the president.
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by OveyETA: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Why wait until now, so many protesters are dead already
Serious he left many to die first before coming out this man may likely not end his tenure well
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by OveyETA: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
ITbomb:
Another played recording.
Reading from a script
No sir is not play recording this is a life broadcast a times I do the play recording not to read my self cause I have the app call T2S from play store that read news for me but of this one is a live broadcast pls
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by OveyETA: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
correctyourself:
But why wait till now, for me I don't really like working with people who wait for a house to be on fire before they realize it, because such attitude always make me feel they could slowdown the time I'm supposed to achieve a particular thing.

Now, the same people working with him who could not advise him to do this before now are still the same people who wrote what he is reading.

I which to see future president that will see what is happening in this country and write speech by his/her self to avoid people whom we did not vote for writing speech to give us way forward trough the president.
What am seen is that this man may nor end his tenure right cause his too slow nonsense imagine the people that die yet until now he start voicing out
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by blowjob: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
cool
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by Oracleforce: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
I want to comment on this matter but I can't because the moderator will ban me...how I wish there is no rule on this.platform...I could have type my tot extensively but lemme remain mute...
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by IamWonderful: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari have played on our intelligence for too long it is so appalling for a NEPA bill man to toy with professors and others
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by BigSarah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Simply scam
Re: Preisdent Buhari Address The Nation Regarding SARS 12/10/2020 by OveyETA: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
Buhari have played on our intelligence for too long it is so appalling for a NEPA bill man to toy with professors and others
Serious

(1) (Reply)

Sowore's Humiliation, Proof That #EndSARS Protesters Are Not Sponsored- T.Momoh / 11 Ways To Avoid SARS/POLICE Brutality In Nigeria / You Feel How To Be Refuge Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.