Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Learn How To Build Android Games And Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Build Android Games And Apps (269 Views)

I Will Build Android And IOS App For You. / Build Android And IOS App With Python. / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build Android Games And Apps by Sidehustler(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good Morning, I am here to offer you the best options to become a coding master.
So here I am starting an E-Learning platform on WhatsApp where you can learn some programming languages like "HTML5, CSS AND WORDPRESS".
The class is going to be free for this month, this class will only be treating the basics. It advisable to make a good use of this opportunity.
For more info 0 8 1 7 8 3 5 3 8 8 9 1.
The advance level will be on how to build mobile games, website, apps e.t.c.
Note: the advance level is not for free.

(1) (Reply)

Google Update On Android Studio 4.2 beta 4 and Android Studio Canary version / Please Programmers Check In, Very Urgent / I Have A Serious Question Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.