Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (40192 Views)

Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by Chayris: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2020
Nobody cares man!!!

Meeeeuuuuuuvvvveeee
Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by leaculpa: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2020
He is not lying guys. dt was why wizkid sent flowers to his mom the other day. When she posted about it, she was apparently in the hospital after surgery.

The blogs thought it was just for her birthday.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by Playermayweda(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Burna boy mess up,He wasn't supposed to answer the judgemental fools and twitter warriors that believe its better to type a bunch of words on twitter than to put billboards for the people who are in power to see this,Hypocrite what burna boy has done for #EndSars they can never do,But if it's how to act uneducated and pass insults at people who don't even know them,They will carry first
Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by tomdon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
You're forgiven Burna. Quick recovery to your mom.

Madam forgiver.
Did he commit crime before?
Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by Mairice125: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
chaloskyx:
WHAT QUICK RECOVERY ABI WOMAN THAT HAS RECOVERED HE DOESNT NEED IT WE NEED HIM MORE THAN HE NEEDS US
if it was blackface naija will you still have this Energy?
Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by NobleAngell(f): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
tomdon:

Madam forgiver.
Did he commit crime before?
Uncle face front.
Re: "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest by RPG2020(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tonylyte:
Your sins have been forgiven!

No. forgiveness is a sin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / Temi Otedola Slaying At Her Doorsteps / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.