Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha (64951 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by 27Pushing30: 5:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Nice one, a criminal is innocent until proven guilty....

A CRIMINAL is a person who has been proven to have committed a crime I.e a court of competent jurisdiction.

A SUSPECT is a person who authorities believe may have committed the crime thus are investigating.

A PERSON OF INTEREST is someone authorities believe is linked to the crime committed one way or another and seek to speak to.

A CONVICT/EX-CONVICT is a CRIMINAL who has been spent time in jail via a court judgement for CRIME(S)he committed . Thus you can actually refer to Jose Mourinho , CR7, Messi etc as CRIMINALS but not ex-cons

Summary: A SUSPECT is considered innocent until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by backtalkG(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

This is our shithole Abia state. Abia people are treated like pigs and war criminals by the SARS and army. Abia people are cursed with their state
Is this the famous portoporto republic cheesy
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by segun18(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Jah1:
This is Oxlade’s manager’s mother. They arrested her son and they slapped his mother at the police station.

#SARSMUSTEND

Why will you slap an old woman with grey hair cause she tried to ask why her son was unjustly taken!?? She wasn’t holding a gun, she didn’t pose any threat!
We have to #endpolicebrutality #endpoliceviolence !!! We cannot take this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktaAsPndRg

The Police officer who slapped this Elderly woman has murdered sleep.He better repent or else he his cursed
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
honestly I don't think there's a SARS station and SARS people more ruthless than SARS awkuzu
those people loves blood.
their former OC don shoot person point blank in my presence with stainless pistol close range on the head
the memories still fresh in my mind
you must be trumatised by that.

Which kind jungle be dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by ModestGal(f): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Tmb78:
You are being sarcastic right? grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not, these girls are beautiful
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by mukthar2000(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2020
When the hot Endsars protest has already finish in Yoruba land, indigbo just they start their own, una try shaa.

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by naijadrivablog: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Is that not AuntyLaviv aka Americanquarter?
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by naijadrivablog: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cheesy. Igbo girls can fine finish Cha......
just tha man must sell like 7 acres of land first before him go begin consider getting one as a wife
Wait till you see IMO gals...
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Sonnobax15(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Wait till you see IMO gals...
So that I can put my full community on sale, right ?
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Tonytonex(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2020
lovely. God bless them.
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Anambra SARS at Awkuzu remains the worst Assassins and Terrorist organization by global standard.

You all remember the Ezu River floating bodies during Peter Obi tenure. They were wasted youth dumped into the River by Awkuzu SARS.

Those living around the vicinity tell tales of every morning gun shot, they kill you if after 24hrs someone didn't come to free you with money.

Many policemen are heaping curses upon their generation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by tete7000(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2020
HeadShot:
SARS grew worse under this lifeless government...

And they can't be controlled anymore

Because it is a lawless government. One that tramples on every rule of law and becomes law unto itself.. One that is headed by man that arrogates all the righteousness in the world to himself, a proud man, a man beyond reasoning who thinks he is always right while the world is wrong, a calamity of immense proportion. .. Very useless government. Only good at lying and spreading propaganda and falsehood.
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by FBACCOUNT: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2020
FAIRLY USED AIR CONDITION IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by mkpologwu(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Umu Otu di sharp

Lol....., children whose cunts are sharp!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Ugaboy: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2020
uuzba:

What are you programming there?
You people are finding police trouble O.
You know they don't have light and computer in police station. Nothing like IT department there.
So when you are programming up and down, you are operating in a zone that they cannot monitor or investigate
Hence they just kukuma gather all you as yahoo people.
Hen!!
Anyway, let's see how it goes.
Nigeria's justice system still uses paper evidence. Lawyer and judge no dey use pdf or Excel for court yet. As light no dey, I don't know how we will reach there.

U know the right syntax for Nigeria Police, they can use all conditional statement to label you criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Rashman578(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2020
#RestructureNigeria

Let's fly this.
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Trybes(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2020
icankel:
if u ever go to Awkuzu Sars and come back alive just continue thanking ur God all through ur life
That Awkuzu Sars must have been a hell on earth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2020
27Pushing30:

A CRIMINAL is a person who has been proven to have committed a crime I.e a court of competent jurisdiction.

A SUSPECT is a person who authorities believe may have committed the crime thus are investigating.

A PERSON OF INTEREST is someone authorities believe is linked to the crime committed one way or another and seek to speak to.

A CONVICT/EX-CONVICT is a CRIMINAL who has been spent time in jail via a court judgement for CRIME(S)he committed . Thus you can actually refer to Jose Mourinho , CR7, Messi etc as CRIMINALS but not ex-cons

Summary: A SUSPECT is considered innocent until proven guilty

Sure na so e suppose be naa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2020
mkpologwu:

Lol....., children whose cunts are sharp!!

Otu Onitsha not cunt
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Drizzy5001(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by delawal: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
GeneralPula:
Somebody should just tell these yam leggz that this isn’t a photo shoot contest.. angry

same person should also tell ur mother and sisters to,always take their bathe daily in order to smell good
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by criuze(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Great
just right there in front of my Dennis Memorial Grammar School
Dengram #endsars

Ndinwa di wuckedi fa di wosky
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by bruhvik007: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
so disheartening
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by isax(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
From Onitsha ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH09K-nDYqI

ANYI ACHORO ZI NDI SARS
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Iykes4u: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
GeneralPula:
Somebody should just tell these yam leggz that this isn’t a photo shoot contest.. angry

see beef....hear beef.
better a Bae with yamz standing for fatherland than urs. ...I guess....skeletroz. ...wallowing on ur kness
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Asour: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2020
cooldipo:

I have laptop powerbank, brand new

Please can I see a sample of your L. Powerbank?
How much do they go for ?
Re: Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha by Muna4real(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
GeneralPula:

Many protesters all over the country took photo shoots. Even the iconic statue of freedom. So what wrong there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.