Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,160 members, 5,938,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 12:15 PM

Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? (10830 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Most Heavy & Oldest Crown, See How Ooni Is Walking. VID / Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Mask / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:02pm On Oct 12

Surely someone knows this worldwide coding.

Pres. Trump has on blue tie.

Rhianna has on blue wedding dress.

Joe Biden has on a blue shirt.

And Princess Merklyn Marble has on a blue dress and Prince Harry has on a blue suit.

Meanwhile,

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nbiv&sxsrf=ALeKk01nSysggracUyKdEcsT_9Q8xvKfrg:1602526118954&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS1cCA06_sAhVdhXIEHZ5eBi8Q_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:08pm On Oct 12
They all seem to be showing some solidarity for some cause and I desire to know what it is?

What does blue mean in secret societies?

1 Like

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:12pm On Oct 12
Blue was used in the Truman Show movie for the sky.

The Truman Show starting wizard Jim Carrey is about a man waking up to a rigged reality.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:34pm On Oct 12
Well with all the wizards, witches and cultists surely someone knows the occultist meaning of blue?
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by donbachi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12
"Once in a blue moon".

5 Likes

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:39pm On Oct 12
I saw the Ooni of Ile Ife, His Imperial Majesty, may he long live, also wearing blue today. He had on his head a blue crown and blue royal scepter in his hands. This all within 24 hours and it maybe more celebrities in blue.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:53pm On Oct 12
donbachi:
"Once in a blue moon".

It is a blue moon now? I think not. Yet the cliche does symbolize a rare event.
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by Jamixlee: 8:54pm On Oct 12
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:00pm On Oct 12
Jamixlee

There is a woman is a blue dress in the photo on the wall behind the lady speaking. grin

Yet what does blue mean in your culture?
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:05pm On Oct 12
An image of Carlo Acutis, 15, seen during his beatification ceremony in Assisi, Italy, on Saturday. AP Photo/Gregorio BorgiaA 15-year-old Italian computer whiz on Saturday took the first step to becoming a saint.

Carlos Acutis was also in the news today as he has being now deified as a Roman Catholic saint. He is also in blue.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:11pm On Oct 12
Hailey Bieber is in the news today as she drops Trump support to Biden for U.S President. She is wearing a blue printed t shirt.

Coincidence? grin

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:17pm On Oct 12
Tony Dungyis in the news for saying injuries may be a blessings for cowboys. He has on a blue suit and tie and the cowboy colors are blue.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:29pm On Oct 12
A Hatian Bokor sent this message in a short video predicting Joe Biden defeating Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ad99TQjdo8

Biden color is Blue.

In the Simpson Cartoon Kamala Harris is U.S president. There is a world order and they seem to know things ahead of time.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by judgementyard(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12
Tell me something!
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:42pm On Oct 12
judgementyard:
Tell me something!

You are in the land of the gods, so you should be telling me. grin I'm dumb founded.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by osamz007: 9:47pm On Oct 12
LIVE LIFE FORGET CONSPIRACY

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:47pm On Oct 12
Killer Mike and former Atlanta mayor Andrew Young Co-Founds Black-Owned Digital Bank Greenwood. Andrew Young is in a blue suit. Cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Coincidence again?

1 Share

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:55pm On Oct 12
I couldn't make this up this is all from today. I can't help it when I look I see pattern first then I see what it is. grin

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by Rahkman: 10:18pm On Oct 12
One ode go soon come shout illuminati now
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:20pm On Oct 12
Rahkman:
One ode go soon come shout illuminati now

Is the Illumanti color blue?
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by mfoniso67157: 10:33pm On Oct 12
Hailey Bieber is in dhfrhe press dhfromorrow as she drops eclipse assisdhfrance dhfro Biden for U.S Presidendhfr. She is wearing a violedhfr prindhfred dhfr shirdhfr. surprise?
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:36pm On Oct 12
mfoniso67157:
Hailey Bieber is in dhfrhe press dhfromorrow as she drops eclipse assisdhfrance dhfro Biden for U.S Presidendhfr. She is wearing a violedhfr prindhfred dhfr shirdhfr. surprise?

When did violet become blue?

1 Like

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:59pm On Oct 12
We have some ideas and that is where creation began in the realm of ideas that Allah thought.

End Times is a scripted event by the world secret societies.

We make our own reality.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:06pm On Oct 12
All within 24hrs and dorning the color blue. grin

Forced sterilization of women and girls with HIV and its not on every news section like Coronavirus.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:31pm On Oct 12
Within 24hrs it's a pattern for sure, yet what does it mean?

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:37pm On Oct 12
Within 24hrs and its ADVERTISEMENT requesting people wear blue.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:41pm On Oct 12
Within 24hrs some more blue even royal blue. grin

James Harden makes news wearing blue mask.

Boy gets hired at store it's his dream to wear their blue shirt. This made the news? grin

Child abuse awareness whose color is blue. Someone reposted it as the date 2018 yet child abuse is rising.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:50pm On Oct 12
Some more Blue news. grin

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:54pm On Oct 12
If you are constantly bombarded with a specific symbol from far away or hidden behind script your subconscious is affected by the color. This is initiate gnostic science. Blue is being used to keep people calm during the plandemic. I didn't misspell pandemic. Blue is also authority and being used to get people to vote early.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by Gosj01(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12
Hmmmm.... Make i siddon they watch first.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:00am On Oct 13
Gosj01:
Hmmmm.... Make i siddon they watch first.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature

Might as well take advantage now you know it's what they are doing and its worldwide unison. I'm not saying they are all connected yet may be aware blue is being used in advertising and they are taking advantage too.
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by doggedfighter(f): 12:08am On Oct 13
I'm even wearing a blue pant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Denzel Washington To Visit Nigeria For Movie Shoot / Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) / I Go Dye And I Are Still Friends – Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.