Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,564,858 members, 5,930,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 October 2020 at 09:13 PM

Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? (9254 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Most Heavy & Oldest Crown, See How Ooni Is Walking. VID / Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Mask / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:14am On Oct 13
Isn't just occult science color psychology is taught at Universities worldwide.

Digital Currency Digital Banking it's the great reset.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:46am On Oct 13
After being tricked once, one should learn from one's mistakes and avoid being tricked in the same way again.

You are responsible once you become aware. The weatherman doesn't make your reality.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by ChrisLegacy007: 1:46am On Oct 13
this is the most shallow conspiracy theory i've seen in a very long while..
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by judgementyard(m): 7:24am On Oct 13
KingClovisone:

You are in the land of the gods, so you should be telling me. grin I'm dumb founded.

Me I don't know oooooh!D
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:40am On Oct 13
judgementyard:

Me I don't know oooooh!D

Advertising code
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:36am On Oct 13
Blue

Like a calm day at the beach, blue is a color of peace and protection. Potter also says that blue can be used for matters of communication and clarity. "To make sure that you are communicating your ideas fully and truly use blue," she says.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:48am On Oct 13
This type of blue search connected with collusion. It's when various parties or two parties have a secret agreement.

A. Colin Kaepernick also Boule has reached an agreement with the NFL except all the protesting he was doing that they persecuted him for it's what they secretly paid him to do. Its called collusion.

2. Pres. Trump accused of having a secret agreement with Russia. He ran against his cousin Hillary Clinton and the whole while it was a secret agreement he would win. It's called collusion.

3. Russian Pres. Putin answered about the so called collusion between his country and Pres. Trump denies it yet he is surrounded in the background by blue. It's called collusion.

Collusion Blue

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by osuulola(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13
You won't believe it. The sky is blue!
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:27pm On Oct 13
osuulola:
You won't believe it. The sky is blue!

I said that in the beginning yet the sky is blue is an obvious answer. You funny ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 2:32pm On Oct 13
col·lu·sion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"

Similar:

conspiracy

connivance

complicity

intrigue

plotting

secret understanding

collaboration

scheming

LAW

illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

People also ask

What does it mean to collude with someone?

intransitive verb. : to work together secretly especially in order to do something illegal or dishonest : conspire, plot It was arithmetically possible, too, for a handful of senators … tocollude with the president to approve a treaty betraying some vital interest to a foreign power.—

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 2:57pm On Oct 13
President Robert Mugabe stands up at the United Nations and declares We Are Not Gays. Geshur lesbianism culture is traditional in Zimbabwe. He wears a blue tie. it's called collusion.

President Uhuru Kenyatta confronts Obama who is pushing gay rights says that homosexuality is not his people's culture and not a priority. LGBT is pushing for legalizing sodomy in Kenya it went as high as their supreme court. Besides Kenyans are traditional Nubians and Egyptians who had gay cultures. This is called collusion.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 3:05pm On Oct 13
Dear President Obama:

Your audience with Pope Francis I later this month will be an important opportunity to address critical moral issues confronting the global community.  We write to urge you to use this meeting—and the joint statement following it—to reinforce Pope Francis’ positive statements on the inherent dignity of LGBT people and to amplify the shared opposition of the United States and the Catholic Church to laws criminalizing LGBT people which have sparked violence against this vulnerable minority around the world.

Thanks to your leadership, in particular your December 6, 2011, Presidential Memorandum, respect for the human rights of LGBT people is becoming better integrated into U.S. foreign policy.  Your continued leadership on this issue is critical.  Although there have been important strides toward equality in many places, egregious intolerance and violence against LGBT people persists—and in some cases is  exacerbated—where laws criminalizing homosexuality or the activities of people who happen to be LGBT, and restricting the human rights of those organizing in the LGBT community are in place or under consideration.  In Nigeria, for example, men have been publicly whipped for homosexuality.  In Russia, even with the eyes of the world on the Sochi Olympics, there were incidents of police brutality against LGBT activists. 

Pope Francis is leading a major shift in tone for the Catholic Church on a range of issues, and his statement last year, "If someone is gay and seeks the Lord with good will, who am I to judge?” may open a pathway for tangible improvement in Catholic communities where LGBT people are trying to live openly and with dignity. For instance, Cardinal Gracias of India recently stated, “The Catholic Church has never been opposed to the decriminalization of homosexuality, because we have never considered gay people criminals.”  Cardinal Turkson of Ghana, president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, said that “homosexuals are not criminals…and shouldn’t be sentenced to life in prison.”  Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, leader of the Pontifical Council for the Family asserted that the Catholic Church believes that gay people “have the same dignity as all of God’s children” and that he "would like the church to fight against [criminalization].”  Pope Francis has called for a special Synod for the Family in October 2014; we hope that the Catholic Church will use this gathering to adopt pastoral approaches to the LGBT community that reinforce this tone.   

We know that public leadership from the United States on this issue is sometimes—often cynically—dismissed as “Western cultural imperialism.” But you should know that there are LGBT persons—along with human rights defenders—in every country in the world who are standing up for their basic human rights, often at great risk.  A powerful public statement from you and Pope Francis would signal solidarity with them, help to promote greater tolerance and, most importantly, condemn violence regardless of differing views about sexuality. 

At a time when members of the LGBT community are being arrested, attacked, and “outed” in situations that make them vulnerable to violence, there is a real urgency for U.S. leadership.   Pope Francis’ expected trip to Uganda this year provides a concrete opportunity for him to address these issues directly with the political, religious and cultural leadership of a country where criminalization and violence are central issues.   There is particular value for Pope Francis to raise this issue publicly in Uganda because his words will reverberate throughout Africa and worldwide at this time, and we hope he would raise these issues consistently. 

Your meeting with Pope Francis is a rare opportunity to join with another influential moral leader to lay down a marker on the universal value of human dignity. There can be no better outcome of your meeting with the Pope than a public demonstration of your shared respect for human dignity, as embodied by the universal values of human rights, and especially our LGBT brothers and sisters at this crucial time.  We wish you much success in your trip.

Sincerely,

Elisa Massimino 
President and CEO
Human Rights First

Kerry Kennedy
President
RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights

Within 24hrs the Pope is pictured carrying a blue folder which stands out against his white robe. It's called collusion.

His arm is extended in front of his pelvis and it doesnt appear to be because of his arm swing stride.

Min, in ancient Egyptian religion, a godof fertility and harvest, embodiment of the masculine principle; he was also worshipped as the Lord of the Eastern Desert. His cult originated in predynastic times (4th millennium bce). Min was represented with phallus erect, a flail in his raised right hand.

All fertily gods are from the Fallen Angels and adherents perform perverted sex to appease them.

Egyptian flail blue

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 3:20pm On Oct 13
A Ghanaian LGBT historian took to her twitter TL to share a research paper released by a Nigerian that suggested that homosexuality reigned supreme in Yorubaland pre-colonialism.

Read what she shared below;
"Homosexuality wasn't alien to pre-colonial Yoruba societies. Cross-dressing Sango initiates, a tale of how Orunmila was conceived through lesbian sex & proverbs describing homosexual intercourse defy arguments that homosexuality was introduced by the white man into Yoruba society"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/homosexuality-wasnt-alien-to-pre-colonial-yoruba-sango-was-a-cross-dresser-historian.html

Take the mask off.

I don't hate Yorubas so why lie? Lying is a wrongful act towards another. I see you in collusion with the Whiteman and its disturbing to see my brothers on the other side of this moral issue.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 3:27pm On Oct 13
osamz007:
LIVE LIFE FORGET CONSPIRACY

I'm living my mission
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 3:51pm On Oct 13
When two rivals unite against a common foe

There is no virus that could do all they say that the Coronavirus is doing. It proves to me the wicked Blackman is helping the wicked Whiteman pull off this great lie. There is no White Supremacy.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 4:02pm On Oct 13
See for yourself and learn the code
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 4:52pm On Oct 13
Blue thunder
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:13pm On Oct 13
Take the mask off. I don't give a damn if you worship trees as God. Let my people go. Leave my people alone!
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:35pm On Oct 13
When Israel was in Egypt's land, 
Let my people go, 
oppressed so hard they could not stand, 
Let my people go. 

Refrain: 
Go down, Moses, way down in Egypt's land, 
tell old Pharaoh: Let my people go. 

2 The Lord told Moses what to do, 
Let my people go, 
to lead the Hebrew children through, 
Let my people go. [Refrain]

3 As Israel stood by the waterside, 
Let my people go, 
at God's command it did divide, 

4 When they had reached the other shore, 
Let my people go, 
they let the song of triumph soar, 

5 Lord, help us all from bondage flee, 
Let my people go, 
and let us all in Christ be free, 

Barack Obama homosexual love he gets from Africa not Black Hebrews here in America. We are the sons of David. We are not the gay Nubians.

Only Africans, White Jews who are their bastard children and the Boule who are the bastard children via White Jews and Negro Bed Wenches push this LGBT agenda. As soon as Obama come to office they make public to the world how they kill unarmed Black Hebrews in America almost like they are bragging about it.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:07pm On Oct 13
I understand your desire to protect your traditions and norms yet not at the expense of my people. The sons of David stoned to death gays, wizards, witches, cultists and idol worshippers in the ancient land of Yudea. All other Africa had pagan cultures and religions only the Black Persians were similar to us with their Zoroastrianism. Also the Ishmaelites who are the true Muslims sprung our Yudean Yah religion.

This is an old time ancestral beef with Whites being used in the middle yet I'm addressing you direct.
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by ABCthings: 6:35pm On Oct 13
I also wore blue today no qualms.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:39pm On Oct 13
ABCthings:
I also wore blue today no qualms.

Was it your favorite outfit? grin

Is blue your favorite color?

Do you perform color magick?

Do you utilize color psychology in the form of media?

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:41pm On Oct 13
According to folklore, the next Blue Moon will come on October 31, 2020. It'll be called a Blue Moon because it'll be the 2nd of 2 full moons in a single calendar month. Most Blue Moons are not blue in color. This photo of a moonamong fast-moving clouds was created using special blue filters.Sep 27, 2020

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:58pm On Oct 13
Fixednaijanews

Pastors are an all Male cult and majority of them worldwide belong to some pagan order. They call it Freemasonry. I'm not saying these men engaged in homosexuality also don't go after women. The ancient all men cults made new initiates walk the line. Get beat nearly to death to join, perform gay sex, eat corpses, eat feces, drink urine and drink blood. So these men go away after joining the cult chasing women and doing all the things they enjoyed doing before they joined. If he's a gay man he goes back to being gay. If he is a heterosexual male he goes back to being that. Yet these pagan religions like Christianity produces homosexuals by child molestation.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:13pm On Oct 13
Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker: "I'm a million percent sure" police didn't identify themselves. In an exclusive broadcast interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Gayle King,Breonna Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, shares the details of the night she was fatally shot by police in her own home

And the boyfriend is wearing blue in his interview with the news.

Breanna Taylor also in Blue.

They are not going to stop because I am exposing this color code

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:18pm On Oct 13
They are using repeat phrases as well as repeat colors to create the same mindset on a worldwide level. This causes people to think and act the same with the exception of the loners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXfRDC2NKY0
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by ABCthings: 7:57pm On Oct 13
KingClovisone:

Was it your favorite outfit? grin

Is blue your favorite color?

Do you perform color magick?

Do you utilize color psychology in the form of media?

I'm coming lemme ask Ifa. grin
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:59pm On Oct 13
The blues
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 8:04pm On Oct 13
ABCthings:
I'm coming lemme ask Ifa. grin

Do you. grin
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:03pm On Oct 13
Color pyschology
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:31pm On Oct 13
Color Magick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukky Wright's New Pictures,hot Or Not? / Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria (2018 Latest Update) / HITTING IT Right,cossy Orjiakor Shares A Pic Of Herself Climaxing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.