Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,212 members, 5,938,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 12:53 PM

Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? (10843 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Most Heavy & Oldest Crown, See How Ooni Is Walking. VID / Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Mask / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:55pm On Oct 16
You will never find that White devil without that Black devil behind him in their long war against God and His people.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:14pm On Oct 16
Blue mask

A young woman claimed at a protest on Thursday that she's joining the call to end SARS and its replacement SWAT because she's been a victim and won't wait for her children to go what she went through.

Chiatuiro Precious Chidera alleged she was raped by SARS two years ago after which they still extorted money from her, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote on Twitter:

"Hi Twitter,this is a secret I kept with me for years. I would always be strong but we must #EndSARS and #EndSWAT .
I was upset,I have to vent.
I am the lady in the picture.
I am Chiatuiro Precious Chidera."

https://twitter.com/IndiraChiatuiro/status/1316835155303190531?s=19

In a video she posted on Twitter, she said she will not bring her daughter into a world where she could be raped by officers who should protect her, neither will she bring sons into a country where they can be easily killed. For these reason, she says she will continue to protest.

Holding a placard at the End SARS protest, she said: "I was raped by this motherf**kers last two years.

"They extorted money from me too.

"What was my crime: I fresh. I fresh na crime?

"I cannot give birth to a daughter in this country make them no go rape my daughter tomorrow.

"Make them no go shoot my son tomorrow.

"Na people pikin them they dead for Lagos state. End SARS. End police brutality."

Twitter users sent her messages of hope and she said she has "lived past it".

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:22pm On Oct 16
Blue Shirt center frame in phony altercation. Police swears he can kill anyone and nothing will be done about it.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:29pm On Oct 16
Rex 84

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:19am On Oct 17
Blue pattern
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 11:27am On Oct 17
First time I have related to Dr. Boyce Watkins and he is right in not forgiving these devils. Pres. Clinton and Joe Biden worked to put Black people in prison especially Blackmen for drugs sold in our communities by Freemason police. Dr. Watskins didnt expose the Freemasonry I did. Behold the Devil's knights walk in our midst.

And you would notice Dr. Watskins is wearing a blue shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UezPnrHpp0U

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 2:34pm On Oct 17
Blue Devils
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 4:28pm On Oct 17
Halloween demonic celebration

Ancient collapsed civilization

EndSars protests Nigeria

Super cop there are hero officers

Some are deliberately using the blue yet are not apart of the collusion at the top.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:15pm On Oct 17
Blue Secrecy
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:20pm On Oct 17
Some Blue News out of Nigeria.

Nigeria is really upset about SARS.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:22pm On Oct 17
Blue SARS

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:23pm On Oct 17
EndSars

Blue wrist band on deceased. RIP.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:30pm On Oct 17
Presidents are selected not elected by this world body of blue collusion as I have taught you.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 5:33pm On Oct 17
If America is still a British colony what of Nigeria?

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:03pm On Oct 17
Bitcoin

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:26pm On Oct 17
col·lu·sion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

"the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"

Similar:

conspiracy

connivance

complicity

intrigue

plotting

secret understanding

collaboration

scheming

LAW

illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

Definitions from Oxford Languages

People also ask

What does it mean to collude with someone?

intransitive verb. : to work together secretly especially in order to do something illegal or dishonest : conspire, plot It was arithmetically possible, too, for a handful of senators … tocollude with the president to approve a treaty betraying some vital interest to a foreign power.—

I never mince words for the sake of personality. I give you the message as it is. What you make of it is your choice.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:44pm On Oct 17

The African evangelicals praying for Trump to win

by NP ADMIN

October 14, 2020 at 10:05 am

African American leaders praying for Trump

Despite making pejorative remarks about Africa, US President Donald Trump has attracted a devout following among some Christians on the continent.

“Pray for him [Trump] because when God places any of his children in a position, hell sometimes would do everything to destroy that individual,” said Nigerian Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, a prominent televangelist, in a sermon in June.

He has also warned that critics of the Republican president, who is seeking re-election in November, dislike his supporters.

“They are angry at Trump for supporting Christians, you better know it. So the real ones that they hate are you who are Christians,” said the pastor, whose broadcasts are popular around the world, including in the US.

President Trump has been a polarising figure the world over but he is popular in African countries like Nigeria and Kenya, according to a Pew Research poll released in January, where supporters do not appear to be bothered that he reportedly referred to African countries as “shitholes” in 2018.

Both Nigeria and Kenya are deeply religious countries. Mega churches proliferate in the Christian south of Nigeria – Africa’s most populous nation – and in Kenya many politicians go to church sermons to address their supporters, such is their popularity.

Many evangelical Christian groups in Africa, which are mostly anti-abortion, against gay rights and support Israel, were not keen on his predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama, despite his Kenyan heritage.

“The Obama administration had been pushing a liberal agenda here in Africa and that agenda was of concern to some of us Christian leaders. It was a relief that during Trump’s time he’s taken a bit of a back seat,” Richard Chogo, a pastor at the Deliverance Church in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, told the BBC.

He praised the Trump administration for cutting funding to organisations, such as Marie Stopes, that provide contraception and safe abortion services in several African countries.

The charity criticised the 2017 US funding ban, saying that it “put women’s lives at risk”.

But Pastor Chogo agrees with the law in Kenya where abortion is illegal unless a mother’s health is in danger, saying that to legalise the termination of pregnancies is part of a “population control agenda”.

Black Lives Matter ‘hijacked’

The abortion debate has been at the centre of US politics for at least four decades.

White evangelicals have coalesced around the issue turning their anti-abortion movement into an influential political force.

After the landmark 1973 Roe v Wade decision by the US Supreme Court to legalise abortion, white evangelicals, who were then not politically affiliated with either of the two main parties, backed Republican Ronald Reagan in the 1980 presidential election against then Democratic incumbent Jimmy Carter.

Even though President Carter was an evangelical, they saw him as a progressive liberal – and their vote proved decisive and helped Reagan to win

Source: BBC

Tags: Africans for TrumpTrumpTrump 2021Trump campaignTrump election

Trump in blue suit praying yet is it to the One God or the many Gods of Roman Christianity which started in Egypt? Trump in Ted tie symbolizing Satan.

The U.S Navy just added a Satan Chapel. A Christian nation praying to the Devil. Red is the color of Egyptian god Set who is the modern Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQgYzBCdzzc

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 6:53pm On Oct 17
Blue is collusion

Red is Satan

So Trump is defending and advancing the beliefs of Satanists.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:01pm On Oct 17
He is one of the first five gods created by the union of Geb (earth) and Nut (sky) after the creation of the world. His name is usually translated as "instigator of confusion" and "destroyer" and he was associated with disorder, foreign lands and people, and the color red

Devil In Egypt

America the modern day Egypt

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:05pm On Oct 17
The Temple of Set is an occult initiatory orderfounded in 1975. A new religious movementand form of Western esotericism, the Temple espouses a religion known as Setianism, whose practitioners are called Setians. This is sometimes identified as a form of Satanism, although this term is not often embraced by Setians and is contested by some academics.

Temple of SetAbbreviationTOSTypeOccultClassificationReligious organization, Magical orderOrientationWestern esotericismScriptureThe Book of Coming Forth by NightTheologySetianismGovernancePriesthoodStructureInitiatory orderFounderMichael AquinoOrigin1975 
Santa Barbara, CaliforniaSeparated fromChurch of Satan(1975)Members200–500 (estimate)Tax statusExemptOfficial websitexeper.org

The Temple was established in the United States in 1975 by Michael Aquino, an American political scientist, military officer, and a high-ranking member of Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. Dissatisfied with the direction in which LaVey was taking the Church, Aquino resigned and – according to his own claim – embarked on a ritual to invoke Satan, who revealed to him a sacred text called The Book of Coming Forth by Night. According to Aquino, in this work Satan revealed his true name to be that of Set, which had been the name used by his followers in ancient Egypt. Aquino was joined in establishing the Temple by a number of other dissatisfied members of LaVey's Church, and soon various Setian groups were established across the United States.

Setians believe that Set is the one real god and that he has aided humanity by giving them a questioning intellect, the "Black Flame", which distinguishes them from other animal species. Set is held in high esteem as a teacher whose example is to be emulated but he is not worshipped as a deity. Highly individualistic in basis, the Temple promotes the idea that practitioners should seek self-deification and thus attain an immortality of consciousness. Setians believe in the existence of magic as a force which can be manipulated through ritual, however the nature of these rituals is not prescribed by the Temple. Specifically, Aquino described Setian practices as "black magic", a term which he defines idiosyncratically.

Following initiation into the Temple, a Setian can proceed along a series of six degrees, each of which requires greater responsibilities to the group; as a result, most members remain in the first two degrees. Governed by a high priest or high priestess and a wider Council of Nine, the Temple is also divided into groups known as pylons, through which Setians can meet or correspond in order to advance their magical work in a particular area. Pylons of the Temple are now present in the United States, Australia, and Europe, with estimates placing the Temple's membership between 200 and 500.

I can't make this up.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:17pm On Oct 17
America the modern day Egypt
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:22pm On Oct 17
On that same night I will pass throughEgypt and strike down every firstborn--both men and animals--and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 7:40pm On Oct 17
The Devil Went Down to Annapolis

www.crisismagazine.com

The United States Naval Academy is granting Satanist midshipmen a “study space” in which they may conduct “Satanic services” and study “Satanic philosophy,” according to a leaked email. This was not the first time I heard of this news, as Rod Dreher had previously documented the story at The American Conservative. The latest revelations of the administration potentially granting midshipmen the right to practice this pagan-Masonic religion provokes me to express my thoughts for the moral welfare of the Brigade of Midshipmen.

According to their website, the Satanic Temple’s mission is to “encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.” Glancing over the mission, it is difficult for one to discern if what the Satanic Temple promotes is at all diabolically opposed to the good of society. Nowhere does it state that the organization worships Satan or supports evil causes.

One will find it hard to criticize such an anodyne mission statement. Upon further examination, it is relatively easy to discern that the Satanic Temple does indeed worship Satan. “Rejecting tyrannical authority” does not entail rejecting a system of government that resembles the Leviathan as devised by Hobbes and Rousseau, which imposes an absolute general will on the populace. The “tyrannical” authority in this context is the one true God, as professed by the Christian faith. This God limits human freedom by preventing man from pursuing what seems good for him according to man’s own self-created image. What greater threat can exist to mankind than a God who dictates a divine law that binds human freedom?

In the last few words of the mission statement, the organization promotes the pursuit of noble endeavors guided by the “individual will.” This sounds rather similar to the belief of the Church of Satan, with which the Satanic Temple claims it is in disagreement: “Our position is to be self-centered, with ourselves being the most important person (the ‘God’) of our subjective universe, so we are sometimes said to worship ourselves.”

For the Satanist, the human person is freed from submitting to the will of its Creator, becomes the sole arbiter of what is right and wrong as long it does not infringe on the welfare of another, and eventually evolves to its own enlightened deity. Individual sovereignty is the holy grail because it rejects conforming to the will of a higher authority and ultimately to divine revelation. My point is that one does not need to worship in Satanic rituals for one to be called a believer in Satanism. Satanism is ultimately the worship of oneself and declaring that God is dead and I am god.

The question today is whether organizations—such as the Satanic Temple—that profess a false moral ideology be given the same treatment as any other religion on college campuses. Fortunately (or unfortunately, rather), the question is already answered for us by the federal government. In April 2019, the Satanic Temple was officially recognized as a church and enjoys the same tax-exempt status and access to public spaces as other recognized state-defined churches.

They can claim that any measures that “prohibit the free exercise” of this newly established church violate the First Amendment, and a strong argument can be made in support of their legal defense. Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves even told Fox News: “Should the religious liberty of [our] members within the [Naval] Academy ever be impeded, the Satanists will pursue litigation.”

If the legal path is pursued, the Satanic Temple will have the right to be granted a room to conduct Satanic services and for midshipmen to study Satanic philosophy at the U.S. Naval Academy due to the recently approved law. With this in mind, is the debate over? Is the fight for the Good, True, and Beautiful finished at the academy? The burden now lies with the administration—and, more specifically, the Naval Academy’s Chaplain Center—to determine the fate of public morality at this once morally sound institution.

There are only two possible outcomes. The first is the midshipmen involved with the Satanic Temple will freely practice and actively promote the good which is in direct contradiction to God’s first law: “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” The second is the prohibition of Satanic services and a First Amendment case against the Academy.

If the Naval Academy chooses the former, the institution will have abandoned the central tenet of its mission: to develop midshipmen morally, in the way the founders of the academy envisioned. The institution will no longer be able to provide the moral compass that is oriented towards the Highest Good. Virtues will become vices and vices, virtues. Only punishment in the form of demerits, and not an ingrained sense of right and wrong, will deter a midshipman from violating the honor code. What remains of the moral law will lose all its credibility.

If the latter is chosen, a lawsuit will be brought against the administration. Faithful chaplains of various Christian denominations will resign or be excused from military service for speaking out against Satanic ideology. The American Civil Liberties Union, the Satanic Temple, and its allies will attempt to vilify and ruin the image of the Naval Academy. And this would only be the beginning. One can say that the future does not look too bright.

Let us heed what Augustine defined in The City of God as a community: “A ‘people’ is an assembled multitude of rational creatures bound together by a common agreement as to the objects of their love… the better the objects of this agreement, the better the people; and the worse the objects, the worse the people.”

The administration must ask itself if Satanic services or black masses will truly better the Brigade of Midshipmen in their moral character. If they answer No—as I hope and pray that they will—they should prohibit such activity and prepare to defend their rightful position, even if the obvious legal outcome is defeat.

Now we are not allowed to build the kingdom of God nowhere on Earth yet they can construct the temple of Satan. The kingdom of David killed sodomites, cultists, pagans, crossdressers, witches and wizards, they did not coexist.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 9:54pm On Oct 17
Blue vision
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:36pm On Oct 17
ElombahNews

Togo ritualist arrested with 2000 dried bodies, 500 buried alive, countless skeletons

ElombahNews

3 months ago

Suspected ritualist from Togo allegedly found with thousands of dead bodies

A suspected ritualist in Togo has reportedly been arrested by the Togolese security operatives after a tip-off.

A source informed ElombahNews of the development along with photos to attest to the veracity of the story.

According to the source, the suspected ritualist was arrested with 2000 dead bodies dried like stock fish.

He also informed that about 500 dead bodies were found to have been buried alive.

Further, he disclosed that thousands of skeletons were found at the man’s compound.

Worse yet, “it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals,” the source disclosed.

See the attached memo the photos which reads:

“This man from Togo is where Nigerians especially the Yorubas, troupe to for money rituals, police recently raided the compound and discovered 2000 people who have been dried like stock fish,500 persons buried alive and thousands of skeletons, this man and his over thirty servants were picked up,it was later discovered that over, 5000 Nigerians, Togolese, Beninoise and nationalities from Africa are in queues waiting for their turns for the rituals which they have paid for…. MAY GOD DESTROY THIS GENERATION..AMEN”

Black people are leading the devil world of human sacrifice to the Fallen Angels. They are the root of this pagan culture and religion which includes homosexuality and pedophilia is the tradition of initiation of children to pass down the tradition. This is in the Hermetic Prophecy that those who come from Egyptian bloodlines would no longer be the vessel of God but of evil angels.

I can only give you the message of Allah. There is only one God.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 10:57pm On Oct 17
MMXX:
Come to lagos ikoyi, you'll marvel at empty towers and mansions everywhere..whilst people are leaving under bridges..

This thiefs build for fun this days

imagine ex deputy speaker owns this mansion,this would be an eyesore to what the deputy governor/governor would own na

Blue interior of boat. And he puts green and yellow paint on himself another signal.

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:06am On Oct 18
Bluetooth
Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:42am On Oct 18
Blue Uniform

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 12:48am On Oct 18
The Hanky Panky Code

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 1:07am On Oct 18
Blue Order of the church who protects the phony Jesus Christ narrative. Christ did not die on the cross and nor was he God. In 70 A.D Roman armies destroyed the last temple of the kingdom of Yah/Allah the one God. Roman Blacks who hated Black Hebrews.

Death of Messiah – According to the Holy Quran

One verse of the Holy Qur’an which relates about Maschiach being put on the cross is as follows:

And for their saying, ‘We did slay the Messiah, Isa, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucify him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only pursue a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into certainty.
Holy Qur’an, Chapter 4, verse 158

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 1:20am On Oct 18
Blue Mosque

Re: Why Are All These Celebrities Wearing The Color Blue Within 24hrs? by KingClovisone: 1:27am On Oct 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria (pictures) please dont click here / Shocking Breaking News: Kanye West Catches D Banj Sexing Kim Kardashian / Solomon Akiyesi's Wife Disrupts His Wedding To Pregnant Mistress??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.