Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) (44889 Views)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, A Man Commits Suicide In Benue State, The incident happened on Monday morning, October 12, in Mbawar, Nyiev council Ward in Daudu, Guma Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered by , That body of the deceased was discovered in the examination hall of Victory International College Daudu in the early hours of Monday, by a group of women who went to fetch water around the premises.

The body has been deposited at Daudu Mortuary by men of the State Police Command, Reports.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2141230982676854&id=100003699197267&_rdr

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Let no one Deceive you or Modify the truth!
Suicide is Self Murder!
Suicide is Straight to Hell Fire!!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by NoshakingGod(f): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
When I was 14-22, i was thinking how pple who committed suicide are fools and idiots. But wen I became a full grown adult, I began to see reasons with dem, I began to see the real cause of heart attack and HBP. Mehn adulthood nor easy at all.

R.I.P man! Everywhere rough

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
This life is just so funny

Some group are created to suffer here on earth n beyond and Vice versa..... who created this system and why

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chai
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
The truth is a lot of Nigerians are mentally unstable,but unfortunately we don't pay attention to mental health in this nation. The man so eager to snap him i s even more mental than the man over there, many Nigerians has had their brains formatted due to long years of hunger, lack,stress,deprivation, and pressures of life! May we find peace in midst of storms,

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
No Matter the Hardship or Challenges Hitting you on all sides, it is totally Uncomparable to Hell Fire!
Suicide is Self Murder!

No Matter your Situation Here! You are Far Betterof than those in Hell Fire Now!

When it seems the World is Falling on you, Turn to the JESUS! Burdens are Lifted at Calvary!!
hell gate guard I see you. as na you dey determine who go hell ba. the desk should have fallen. may be murder abeg

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
ednut1:
hell gate guard I see you .
Heavens gateman... how are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
And that is how the devil won the battle upon his life.
If you commit suicide, you go straight to hell.
So says the holy book

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oh God embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
I am only interested in that structure called Examination hall... What the heck is that cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Country is fvcked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
I still don't understand what the Facebook poster meant by " the repercussion of evil is evil". Did he mean to say the repercussion of being a NIGERIAN (EVIL) is SUICIDE (EVIL)?

Well as it is, if your father is a Politician, Police officer or SARS, you have to be very prayerful because normally, E NO SUPPOSE BETTER FOR YOU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Incandescent(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
May his soul R.I.P

What I cannot understand is how people are so quick to announce the demise of others. Why are we so quick to take pictures and post even when it has to do with a private matter such as this?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by pozehnani(f): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Inside school for that matter.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Country is fvcked
please, never ever commit suicide cos of the country pls.
You will leave 200 million people behind.
Suicide is never an option.
Sleep well and sweet snore!

Cammo:
Looks like a carefully planned murder to me.
oshey, detective of life!

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Haykins2115(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pls no matter how hard what you're facing right now is,pls always remember that suicide is not an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by blinking001(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is bad.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Cammo: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Looks like a carefully planned murder to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by loydsis(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
SARS is responsible for this mans death,they are just trying to cover up with suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bmdthemix: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
Suicide is Self Murder!

u have no right to say this, his life his rules... not ur business

7 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
People are passing through enough in this country.
Please always do your best to reach out to friends and family, that single phone call and words of encouragement can make someone have a rethink and drop that rope.

Finally, #EndSARS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Pathetic!
So Unfortunate!
So unwise act to Do!
Suicide is Self Murder!

God P.A don talk.

May the dead never die.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by iHart(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Seems like a murder
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MasterDreamz: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Though death is not the end; probably not the solution too, but he's brave nonetheless.
May he find laughter in the beyond and the mercy of the supreme.

I consider cutting my wrist too but I'm building courage still.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
What could have been the reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.