Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government (35175 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by SAMBARRY: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Liars

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by chatinent: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
EndNigeria.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Vikynas: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cooked up stories no police officer was shot

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by yoruba1914: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

Which one killed in Surulere?

Is it that you can't read or you have comprehension problem?
[/s] dont quote me, if you dont have anything reasonable to say.

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Golan007: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ajibel:
Hmm what of the man who came down to urinate and was killed by stray bullet

Urinate on the road abi?

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
What kind of format is this? shocked

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Farki: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
They are trying to spin this in their favour, they said no protesters were killed but one alleged SARS operative, and one bystander was killed, and one protestor was injured. There is video evidence and dozens of witnesses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
be like these mumu wan make we move to #EndNigeria abi...

yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Karleb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kai! These people are seasoned liars.

4 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Let the protest end. Youth voices has been heard

And they are still killing people?

If we stop, and SARS return -- what's our lot? And the point of these agitations?

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by whizpa(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Even if you were paid to spew trash.. Death is where you should draw the line. You are still a human being for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by jethro2013(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Its all true my people on nairaland...I just lost a friend now..inspector deji erinfolami..RIP..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Golan007: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
3x39:
[s][/s]

Hitting you where it hurts.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Emaprince: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
airmark:
What kind of format is this? shocked
lol. .. I weak man.

A bystander was shot. This one na area where I dey. I just left the place and heard gun shots
In few mins. I even recorded the protest on my phone and sent to a friend before I left.

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Farki: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

They have all been accounted for on twitter. Saw their faces except one that was said to be transferred to Panti!

Only the bystander and that SARS operative were shot!

A protester was also shot in the leg.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Thinkfree(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:
EndNigeria.
just end you life and that of your family members because majority of us needs Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Emaprince: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
jethro2013:
Its all true my people on nairaland...I just lost a friend now..inspector deji erinfolami..RIP..
where was this? Same surulere?

I heard an officer tried to coccck his gun and mistakenly hit his colleague. I thought that was a lie

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Oluwa0trillz: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
On God

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by karnap(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

grin
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Let the protest end. Youth voices has been heard
If you say this nonsense in my front, I will end you too.

Just less than 24 hours protests, you are begging for us to back off? Are you a zombie

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Thinkfree(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Farki:

A protester was also shot in the leg.
at least he can tell his grandchildren that he sacrificed his leg for meaningless protest organized and sponsored by drug dealers, Yahoo boys and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
#endyahooyahoo

We demand yahoo yahoo should end once and for all
we demand all yahoo boys should be arrested
We demand that nigerians want to make money online legally but yahoo boys have taken all over legit platform, they should be banned
we demand no fraud on nairaland
we demand end to yahoo yahoo

#endyahooyahoo for good

The right term is #EndLackOfJobCreationByGovernment

The only way to defeat Yahoo is job creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by SexytorresE(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
I tire grin
Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by jethro2013(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Emaprince post=94882178] where was this? Same surulere?

I heard an officer tried to coccck his gun and mistakenly hit his colleague. I thought that was a lie[/quote...that's a lie..police don't use a gun like that that will bring out intestine...he was shot by a group of hoodlums.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by karnap(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
I can believe his Twitter account is hacked,I can't believe what sanwo Olu is saying.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by starlynlove(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lies of the government!!!
Please our youths should be very careful...this present government don't really give a care about us the citizens.

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by loadedvibes: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Liars
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Francolad(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
[please don't be unfortunate in this short life you came to. At least use small sense if u get when u wan comment. Someone was shot on his lap another person was shot dead then two ladies and one dude(Oxlade manager) was abducted. Get your facts right]

Is it that you can't read or you have comprehension problem?[/quote]
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by IamGreen1(f): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

These are pure lies! So they got into a police station and no police could shoot!
Where is the body of the officer that died?
Are you a slowpoke.
What about those they came to rescue? Since police couldn't not shoot them did they save the kidnappers?
If they could not save the kidnappers what happened why were they not gun downed

Kindly go to twitter to watch it, the guy on multiple colored Polo with his intestines outside is a policeman. His fellow policemen left him and other colleagues to die in order to run for their own safety.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.