Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government (35250 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / Why Is There No #ENDSARS Protests In The North? / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by eejo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Skepticus:

Na Ogun go kill u.

Where was SARS when armed robbers robbed and killed my blood at the Okene-Abuja highway. Also, Lagos-Ibadan highway robberies.

Dem go kill your family soon and that 30k+ money wey u dey collect nor go do any reasonable thing for ya life. Amin.
You must be stupid and untrained child do you think am working under N power. Currently am working for one the best organization in the world and am not in Nigeria. Kogi State is my State and I can tell you SARS have foiled many Armed Robbery attack on Lokoja- Okene road. lastly, It is your Family that will die not mine Amin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
There was video as evidence... stop being lying b*starts. How come young medics were there to save his life.... since it was an attack by hoodlums? Lying without sense.....shey you people are fathers and brothers to someone.....una go shame for this life.

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thinkfree:
at least he can tell his grandchildren that he sacrificed his leg for meaningless protest organized and sponsored by drug dealers, Yahoo boys and kidnappers.
i swear down I love this your comment die jareeee pls tell them ooooo .....m saying it again government won't ever ever end SARZ a whole unit how will there end it ......miu miu people

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by jethro2013(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
He was unarmed,he led his team down there..
LostAddict1:

The guy colleague dey whine una, na this men open fire people wey dey protest no even carry any type of weapon.

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by IamGreen1(f): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shizzyguy:

The police officer was standing in midst of protesters and suddenly charged towards a particular direction and was shot. Although the video I watched did not show the exact time he was shot but you could infer from the comments of people around and many at the time did not know he was a police officer. My conclusion is that he was killed by one of colleagues as no video online captured any violent conduct from the protesters.

This is not true, he was not the only officers standing in the midst of the protesters his colleagues were with him. There is a video that captured when they were all running while some people (hoodlum) were shooting seriously at them and a police was down from afar while other (policemen's) enter a corner and he ran towards the person recording the scene with his gun and I watched another video where he was shot and other came out from hiding to rescue him but they couldn't help him because they were still shooting at them. So nobody could record the scene from the hoodlums end because they were the one shooting not the policemen.

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
LostAddict1:

Werey shebi AK-47 wey dat guy dey carry no fit bring out person intestine. You dey lie like say people no dey the background when e happen.
pls what really happened cause am Wondering how bullet could bring out intestine
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by RealEzee(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
pls what really happened cause am Wondering how bullet could bring out intestine
e burst d belle noni na
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
maxixplicit:
What a Country.
May God See us Through

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Judolisco:
yes I agree with you but it must start from d top... We demand for a new constitution, all senators, Hon, governors and president should resign if they can't find a lasting solution to unemployment..... 419, Sars, police brutality is all as a result of bad governance I don't know what u expect from a failed nation

419, sar, police brutality is as result of the moral corruption of the youth.

if the youths are law abiding, there wont be 419, sar or police brutality
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
RealEzee:
e burst d belle noni na
hmmm......for Rambo films I dey watch belle no dey burst oo
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by tonididdy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Golan007:

The name of the victim?
Stand up and do your investigation idiot
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by AfroKnight: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
There were videos yet the Lagos State Government decide to lie.

This is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by ThatKING(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thinkfree:
at least he can tell his grandchildren that he sacrificed his leg for meaningless protest organized and sponsored by drug dealers, Yahoo boys and kidnappers.
according to you
the daughter of Osinbanjo is a drug dealer, yahoo and kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by RealEzee(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
hmmm......for Rambo films I dey watch belle no dey burst oo
those ones dey get six packs na
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by 2by40ft: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
8y88y8:
Like to # endBUHARI share for #endBUHARI
Nairaland likes are the only achievements in your life. Pity.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by IBvoss(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
I hope this serves as a lesson to those rash fellows who overreact and take action without understanding.

It's always best to calm down a bit in life because things aren't always as they seem and there'll always be something that you don't know.

Never believe a story 100% because as long as you aren't directly involved, there'll always be several sides to it.

It isn't wrong to react to hearsay but do not get too emotional and overreact.

A lot of the world's problems would be solved if humans use their heads better, rather than their hearts.

5 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Let the protest end. Youth voices has been heard
we hear you coward....

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Ajibel(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Golan007:

Urinate on the road abi?

Urinate for gutter undecided

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by cardoctor(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
End sars End sars. Police have taken over again.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by uuzba(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Let the protest end. Youth voices has been heard
You will continue hearing their voices until you give them jobs.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
RealEzee:
those ones dey get six packs na
OK ooo R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Miracle2020: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
tollyboy5:

These are pure lies! So they got into a police station and no police could shoot!
Where is the body of the officer that died?
Are you a slowpoke.
What about those they came to rescue? Since police couldn't not shoot them did they save the kidnappers?
If they could not save the kidnappers what happened why were they not gun downed
why do you people like fooling yourself like this?

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by OriOko88(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Honestly

May God protect us from what this dumb yoots have caused us o
Ode. Number one dumb youth.

3 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Miracle2020: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
8y88y8:
Like to # endBUHARI share for #endBUHARI
if your target is Buhari, please go back and tell your sponsors that Buhari is too big for them.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Miracle2020: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ajibel:
Hmm what of the man who came down to urinate and was killed by stray bullet
go back and read.
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Starzo: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blood of God
jethro2013:
Its all true my people on nairaland...I just lost a friend now..inspector deji erinfolami..RIP..
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Judolisco(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

419, sar, police brutality is as result of the moral corruption of the youth.

if the youths are law abiding, there wont be 419, sar or police brutality
yes everything including corruption is as a result of moral corruption let's take for instance the Nddc boss that faked fainting during an inquiry on national TV what moral lesson is he teaching d youth... If Nigeria must change it must start from d top... M not in support of yahoo I hate it with passion

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by acceptbtcpay: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
make una dey cap there, we continue tomorrow. toll gate, airport and Alausa shutdown! una go hear word by force

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by RealEzee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
OK ooo R.I.P TO THE DEAD
na wetin u for talk since b dis kwa
Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Miracle2020: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Emaprince:
where was this? Same surulere?

I heard an officer tried to coccck his gun and mistakenly hit his colleague. I thought that was a lie
just listen to yourself. An innocent police man was killed and you are here saying trash. The criminals that wanted to rescue the kidnappers are the ones that killed the police man.

4 Likes

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by Miracle2020: 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
garetz:

Why should they carry the shameless lies of the government when there is video evidence to what happened in surulere? The police shot those people and the Lagos State government needs to stop embarrassing itself with these pathetic lies.
you are seeing a police man with intestines outside but your evil mind will not allow you to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: No EndSARS Protester Was Killed In Surulere - Lagos Government by letitrainnow(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Nigeria’s Financial System Was Rotten’ — Tinubu Speaks On Emefiele’s Arrest / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.