Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 (9185 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

That means you've not yet announced your status.
Kids below 28. Guy, stop underrating people.
Even that 28, you think its a hallmark of maturity?
E be things o.
I don see men around your age range, more than 10 years my senior that were so immature and indecisive I had to pack myself out of the situationship.
@OP, PLEASE AVOID THIS EVENING NEWSPAPER NO MATTER HER GREENLIGHT ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT. THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
@OP, PLEASE AVOID THIS EVENING NEWSPAPER NO MATTER HER GREENLIGHT ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT. THANK YOU
You are very very stupid. Infact see eh, next time you mock any lady because she's in her 30s and single eh, that 30, you won't see it. If 30s is too old, then you won't experience it naw... Animal.

3 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
bro i av seen a wife for u

dont doubt me

am not an ordinary person

she will build ur home

she will bring peace to ur family

she will not fail

..who is she?

fortunately he is a nairalander

wetin be her name?!

her name is

CHI59

SHE IS UR WIFE

doubt me and blame ursef

God forbid! That girl is a snake

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are very very stupid. Infact see eh, next time you mock any lady because she's in her 30s and single eh, that 30, you won't see it. If 30s is too old, then you won't experience it naw... Animal.
I pity any man that'll end up with most of you nairaland evening newspapers... You all are bunch of bittered retired prostitutes. Spit!!

6 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LegendAnselm: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
God forbid! That girl is a snake
no

she is not

she is nice lady

only when u ar nice also

but she is a snake only when u claim to be snake

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
no

she is not

she is nice lady

only when u ar nice also

but she is a snake only when u claim to be snake
Then you must be new to nairaland. I won't even recommend her to my enemy. Be careful of what you wish to your fellow man.

3 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LegendAnselm: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Then you must be new to nairaland. I won't even recommend her to my enemy. Be careful of what you wish to your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by LegendAnselm: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=LegendAnselm post=94893227][/quote]
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
6 years and no kids? Hope the tools are working properly though lipsrsealed

The OP probably don't want kids, hence his insistence of a working class lady who wouldn't have the time fir such.

What stops a working class lady from resigning immediately she's married to you? undecided

I want kids (perhaps 2 will do for me), In fact I adore them, I am not infertile. Just to add, I am AS

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Quite surprising for an anambra man. I used to feel they all archaic in their reasoning cheesy

Stereotyping is never good.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
would u mind to marry him?
No

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

I want kids (perhaps 2 will do for me), In fact I adore them, I am not infertile. Just to add, I am AS
You're AS? The more reason you need to stay away from that bittered evening newspapers. She's SS undecided

5 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Shortyy(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Lol I'm your spec but not independent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Shortyy(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You're AS? The more reason you need to stay away from that bittered evening newspapers. She's SS undecided
Stop calling people evening newspaper. God's time Is always the best.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:

Stop calling people evening newspaper. God's time Is always the best.
When they call us broke did you stop them

6 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol I'm your spec but not independent
Goan hustle undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Shortyy(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Goan hustle undecided
Show me the way boss

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Blackmann001: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hard to believe

U better do...cuz its real...the family in question have 4grafaute roaming the street.the dad is now weak financially...

The eldest asked the mom to sponsor him abroad for masters...ah is still claiming sh don't have money..even to her children. sh bought a new car lat month....

The most painful is knowing the money is in ur family.but they won't help...for me..I will not marry any working lady.its waste of time!

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Angelacruz: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Am shocked
Blackmann001:

U better do...cuz its real...the family in question have 4grafaute roaming the street.the dad is now weak financially...

The eldest asked the mom to sponsor him abroad for masters...ah is still claiming sh don't have money..even to her children. sh bought a new car lat month....

The most painful is knowing the money is in ur family.but they won't help...for me..I will not marry any working lady.its waste of time!
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

My dear Brother... I wonder why most Nigerian men tolerate silly attitude from their wives or girlfriends.. abi na the fear of loneliness..
For me nobody is indispensable.. You mess up I address your attitude without hesitation..
Once a partner shows act of Toxicity or rudeness.. I call your bluff..
Imagine a woman that also earns but would never spend a little from hers to compliment the Man's effort when it is necessary..
Sometimes I don't blame this guy's here shouting the Alpha, Simp & Beta Slogan..
Na God help that guy give am courage to divorce that Foolish wife of his..
Paddy mi... How your Ukwu's grin grin e dn try small oo
na desperation make such men dey stomach any rubbish d woman hand out to them cheesy cheesy and as for ukwu e dey dere grin
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Angelacruz:
Very true...she does not love d man.Money is not everything
yes o
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

What irreconcilable differences will make you get divorced and your ex wife is trying to matchmake you with someone else?
Abi is one of you queer?
Whatever it is, a divorcee is a no no for me.
I hope you get your heart desire.
Still, it would be best if you can go about it the traditional way-toasting and wooing in person.
Well what do I know? Good luck.
things that we hear on nl grin
ex wife trying to do hookup for ex husband grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I pity any man that'll end up with most of you nairaland evening newspapers... You all are bunch of bittered retired prostitutes. Spit!!
Duuuhhhhhh! Swallowing panadol for another man's headache... Better grow up
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blackmann001:

See, simply be praying for a woman who has sense, who sees the marriage as a partnership. Surely she'll support you when u in need. If u marry a business lady or an housewife, still same if she has that stingy attitude.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
When they call us broke did you stop them
She be Broke Men Activist na
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

OK. Look out for AA. Good luck
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Still there was a toasting and an offline meeting.
not every man toasted or woed his wife
some were actually arranged by family members or church leaders and given to the man as a wife.Maybe thats the way in op"s case

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
things that we hear on nl grin
ex wife trying to do hookup for ex husband grin grin grin grin

It shows that we had an amicable dissolution. An ex-wife has wedded the ex-husband with another lady. It shows moving on without bitterness

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

It shows that we had an amicable dissolution. An ex-wife has wedded the ex-husband with another lady. It shows moving on without bitterness
not saying u guys should be bitter enemies but that she is having an influence on ur love life is somehow.Anyway live ur life cheesy
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
See, simply be praying for a woman who has sense, who sees the marriage as a partnership. Surely she'll support you when u in need. If u marry a business lady or an housewife, still same if she has that stingy attitude.

Not that I will die soon, at least I am not praying for that yet; I have seen families go into extreme poverty upon the demise of the breadwinner, so this partly informed my decision for seeking an independent woman. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
not saying u guys should be bitter enemies but that she is having an influence on ur love life is somehow.Anyway live ur life cheesy

No influence at all; things are said to make the hurt easier Brother. I communicated last with her in March after the dissolution.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by SweetCunt97(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

Not that I will die soon, at least I am not praying for that yet; I have seen families go into extreme poverty upon the demise of the breadwinner, so this partly informed my decision for seeking an independent woman. Thanks
Mind you, a good lady may not have anything doing but doesn't mean she won't stand the test of time when d opportunity arises to better herself. Anyways Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Your Selling Point? / ................ / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.