Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 (9137 Views)

80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Call me foolish again and I'll tag the mods on you. Stick to the rule
You called me evening newspaper
I ignore
You drag my health challenge that is none of your business.
Except God is dead.
You must suffer for it.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
And you'll be the one to make me useless How I wish I can lay my hands on you now undecided
I curse you with every drop of blood in my body.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

I get it that people can disagree yes. People can trade insults, agreed.
But you went beyond that, Heck, I don't have any issues with you.
Mark today's date, you use my health challenge to insult me.
My God will surprise you.
Mark this date.
Did I lie about your genotype? How did I use it to mock you? No be you post am for NL? Did anybody send you? Bleep outta here with your victim mentality. Reverse psychology does not work on me undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

I curse you with every drop of blood in my body.
And I curse you too!

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

You called me evening newspaper
I ignore
You drag my health challenge that is none of your business.
Except God is dead.
You must suffer for it.
Suffer kill you there! undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Did I lie about your genotype? How did I use it to mock you? No be you post am for NL? Did anybody send you? Bleep outta here with your victim mentality. Reverse psychology does not work on me undecided
My Sickle Cell has never, will never be your business. I wrote about it because of certain issues.
Yet you and your kind use it to insult me.
As long as this earth remains, it will never be well with you. Spirit, soul and body.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

My Sickle Cell has never, will never be your business. I wrote about it because of certain issues.
Yet you and your kind use it to insult me.
As long as this earth remains, it will never be well with you. Spirit, soul and body.
Is Laycon not sickle cell? Is he not doing well? You're cursed already grin

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

No influence at all; things are said to make the hurt easier Brother. I communicated last with her in March after the dissolution.
maybe u guys u should just get back together and make up if its just an ordinary seperation and not an official divorce
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Is Laycon not sickle cell? Is he not doing well? You're cursed already grin
You're afraid already.
Time will tell if I wasted my words.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

You're afraid already.
Time will tell if I wasted my words.
Afraid of an online nuisance like you? May amadioha impregnate you with five albino midgets!

4 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Blackmann001: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

Just because of one or two or five cases where ladies were excessively stingy, you lump womankind (almost 4 billion females worldwide) as stingy.
See how silly it makes you look?
That the
re is the fallacy of hasty generalisation.

In my small life on earth I have met and witness more than 200such ladies...
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ozmar:
Anyways, you come across as sincere and mature. Unfortunately, I didn't meet 2 of your criteria. I wish you the very best and may the good Lord grant you your heart desires.
Me I don't even have any criteria
Just be bbw you've pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blackmann001:

In my small life on earth I have met and witness more than 200such ladies...
And so?
Most times when you look at issues from the angle of gender, you'll always come out biased.
There are stingy men, stingy women, stingy people.
And there are generous men, generous women, generous people.
It is not a gender thing.
A person who's stingy is stingy. It's not a genetic or physiological constitution (make up).
It's just habit and lifestyle. Simple.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Blackmann001: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

And so?
Most times when you look at issues from the angle of gender, you'll always come out biased.
There are stingy men, stingy women, stingy people.
And there are generous men, generous women, generous people.
It is not a gender thing.
A person who's stingy is stingy. It's not a genetic or physiological constitution (make up).
It's just habit and lifestyle. Simple.

Men are built with a mentality of provider...that means the percentage of stingy men on their family exist..but it will b like 0.05

A man does not check wot he suffers..he will still given all the earnings to family...like 99% of men do this.

Women on the other hand,worship money!

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
You're AS? The more reason you need to stay away from that bittered evening newspapers. She's SS undecided
You've gone too far bro
You don't need all this
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

You've gone too far bro
You don't need all this
You won't understand. Maybe you're new to nairaland
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blackmann001:

Men are built with a mentality of provider...that means the percentage of stingy men on their family exist..but it will b like 0.05

A man does not check wot he suffers..he will still given all the earnings to family...like 99% of men do this.

Women on the other hand,worship money!
You keep making the same mistake!
Hasty generalisation.
People may look similar on the surface but I've come to understand that there's a whole spectrum of characters that distinguish one person from another.
Well I guess you're gonna wave my words aside. I better stop.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe u guys u should just get back together and make up if its just an ordinary seperation and not an official divorce

If it were that simple, we would have long done it. We are better apart for our sanity
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

You've gone too far bro
You don't need all this
Let's assume I had a fall out with him in the past. Is that enough reason to drag my Sickle Cell into this?
I have had arguments that even degenerated into insults in the past (not that I'm proud of it,) still I have never, I can swear on my life, never used any ones health challenges, physical deformity or anything related to attack anyone.
He says he wants to dig up stuff.
I'm waiting for him.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Access1125:

If it were that simple, we would have long done it. We are better apart for our sanity
just saying oo since u guys still talk about ur relationships with each other and still share close moments with one another.Just make up with her.u both still love each other.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
With due respect to OP, I don't intend to Distract the thought train of commenters.
I own up to the fact that I'm SS. It is my reality. I have written several posts in my past account to that effect.
I deactivated that account when mods refused to delete my posts and I was getting insulted on the daily.
If you have issues with me, face me.
If you think you can use my reality against me, I'll curse you with everything in me.
Try and see.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Blackmann001: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

You keep making the same mistake!
Hasty generalisation.
People may look similar on the surface but I've come to understand that there's a whole spectrum of characters that distinguish one person from another.
Well I guess you're gonna wave my words aside. I better stop.

U don't get it....environment where one grew up affect one's manner of reasoning.at high skl, girls form friendship groups, talk about themselves and how they view life..they help themselves to shape their thinking..they tell themselves stories of how bad men are...and they start to think in a certain way...they grow up with this...and all most all of them tends to behave same way...

Remember I said "almost" not all. But its close to all of them...I understand ur trying to defend a gender.I get u very well...but talk for to ur gender not just defend and defend
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Blackmann001:

U don't get it....environment where one grew up affect one's manner of reasoning.at high skl, girls form friendship groups, talk about themselves and how they view life..they help themselves to shape their thinking..they tell themselves stories of how bad men are...and they start to think in a certain way...they grow up with this...and all most all of them tends to behave same way...

Remember I said "almost" not all. But its close to all of them...I understand ur trying to defend a gender.I get u very well...but talk for to ur gender not just defend and defend
Talk to them yourself. I'm not the spokeswoman for females in Nigeria.
If you meet a stingy girl, jump and pass.
Lastly there's an adage that "only a thief knows the footprint of another thief"
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
No am not
But you've gone too far bro.
No matter the case maybe you don't have to say that
Most girls on here are very toxic but you gon try as much as possible to ignore them
Take Zzor for example look at the day she said she'll kill herself and eat herself (not me) I ignored her completely I want you to do the same.
There are over 2 million users here replying all of them when they insult you is total stress.some of these bitches can't even talk to you on the street.so don't give them the audience to talk to you anyhow on here just ignore them.if you're a real nigarrr you ought to already dig what am trying to say.☝

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

No am not
Most girls on here are very toxic but you gon try as much as possible to ignore them
Take Zzor for example look at the day she said she'll kill herself and eat herself (not me) I ignored her completely I want you to do the same.
There are over 2 million users here replying all of them when they insult you is total stress.some of these bitches can't even talk to you on the street.so don't give them the audience to talk to you anyhow on here just ignore them.if you're a real nigarrr you ought to already dig what am trying to say.☝
Noted. We move cool
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Access1125: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:

Please @YoungDaNaval, Kindly tender an unreserved apology to @Chii59, what you said about her, even though true is despicable at best. We are all humans with emotions, I think she is very offended with your statement

Kindly apologize, its the hallmark of great personality and I expect not less from you. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Noted. We move cool
Wa sheree nigarrr mii✌
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Justmeal: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:
With due respect to OP, I don't intend to Distract the thought train of commenters.
I own up to the fact that I'm SS. It is my reality. I have written several posts in my past account to that effect.
I deactivated that account when mods refused to delete my posts and I was getting insulted on the daily.
If you have issues with me, face me.
If you think you can use my reality against me, I'll curse you with everything in me.
Try and see.
Oh my! I can't overlook this.
Please, do you mind reaching me?
Can I drop my WhatsApp contact for you?
SS? God can change that!

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

No am not
Bitch or no bitch.
Did I have any business with him on this post?
I made my comments and went to bed.
Only for that disaster to begin insulting me.
I've spoken to God already. Time will tell.
Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Justmeal:

Oh my! I can't overlook this.
Please, do you mind reaching me?
Can I drop my WhatsApp contact for you?
SS? God can change that!
Never mind. It is what it is.
Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Justmeal: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:
Never mind. It is what it is. Thanks anyways.
It's all right. Be good.

2 Likes

Re: An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

No am not
you have stylishly started again abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.