Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (32796 Views)

Wike Bans Street Trading And Hawking In Abuja / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Kingrefreshed: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.

You are an UNCLEAN ANIMAL!!! What is so freaking fuccking hard for the President to make an Executive Order /A live Broadcast scrapping that terrorist Unit?

What is so hard in doing that

You're here spewing Cow dung everywhere! Idiot!!!!
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chinchonglee(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
SARS has been disbanded, the president also said it, why are these MISCREANTS still shouting #Endsars. It seems some of them are having an intention of revolution, FG should just use force on these THUGS.

Protests is not needed again, why waste more lives. FG is too soft on these THUGS, by now I expect the DSS to have arrested 80% of the influencers fanning flames of war on twitter.
It's Joblessness that is causing all dese rubbish...
Dey ve disbanded SARS yet they re still protesting. Later another protestter will die and we'll strt typing R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Onepeople: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Mumu man , he keep 4getin that no leader has the right to ban peaceful protest in any gues.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Cmanforall: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

If FG should use force right now, then the revolution will start.
Is it not same police/military that will be used?

Check Venezuela.

The protest, though for police brutality, but the sufferings and pain in the nation are fuelling it more.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by asanwafo: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2020
Sowore and his cohorts perfecting what they have been preaching through endsars protest
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by sirdick17: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=nazicartel post=94883390]Protest goes on tomorrow... We'll be there direct.... Nonsense and PDP/apc[/quo

What re u protesting for again?
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ucheihemere: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
I stand with Gov. Wike on this. If you experience the hardship the protesters caused us yesterday at Lekki toll gate even after the disbanding of the SARS, you will support the idea.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2020
jojomario:
This man like to do his own differently to stand out and he does most of it stupidly.

Why ban a peaceful protest. The police boss just made a pronouncement and the the youths don't trust them any longer with just mere say.

Our voice and protest is a movement.

Let us be sensible. The protest wanted SARS to end, that has been done. Mind you, this is first time the police is ending SARS, in the other years they only tried to reform it.

The protesters are coming up with fresh demands in the middle of the protest and expect the govt to honour them?? Its absurd.

The protest was staged on the wrong premise, it should have been reform the police not end SARS.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Freebills12: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
sammy329:

RIGHT TO PROTEST IS STILL A FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT, AND OUR CONSTITUTION STILL GIVE US THIS MANDATE. IT IS ANARCHY FOR HIM TO SAY SUCH.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Cmanforall: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives? ?Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended
Why would a constituted authority take the lives of its citizens?

Those killing their fellow citizens because they are licensed to carry guns are not excluded from the hardship in the country.

Fact is that their bosses, be it AIG or even DPO, will not shoot by themselves. It is corporal/low-ranking officers that are suffering in their homes that pull the trigger.

Police officers should reason, and allow people to protest without shooting.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by eyiolarhomisore: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2020
asanwafo:
Sowore and his cohorts perfecting what they have been preaching through endsars protest

No revolution will happen baba
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by PIMPAR: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Blackking98:
see as your talking like one idi Amin or Paul biya. In sane climes, protest is a normal provided it doesn't turn violent then no issue.
This country Still has a long way to go with ignoramuses like u still alive
You said provided it doesn't turn to violence. Do you still need to be told , similar protests have turned to violence in other parts of the country?
I wonder if most of you, reason before Una talk

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MoneyTrees(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Another Wailer... grin grin
They're miscreants & Thugs huh ..
While your community politician is God sent

You can't revolt against all the problems in this zombie part of the world & u can't atleast clap & cheer the real niggarz who can

Pvssy ass niggarrrz people be shocking me with em mediocrity & close mindedness since 1700

Don't Quote a real niggarrr while he's having his early morning dose of a jumbo sized Mali kush
Else THUNDER..... grin grin

sammy329:

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by FBACCOUNT: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2020
FAIRLY USED AIR CONDITION IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by elisho: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2020
wika my man i like u but for this one en o go work allow the people to protest pls
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chukel(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2020
liljboy:
on paper.... Where in this world, in a democratic setting that unarmed protesters are being shot at?

How many times will they say the unit has been scrapped, its been up to four years now. Still the same menace is causing more pain to families of adopted boys off the streets.

The youths are pushing for a full police reform and accountability on the part of officers that don't follow due process. Have you seen the videos, who shoots a protesters in a police cell? Who harasses and beats a female protester in Broad day light, only the Nigerian police, who knows what they'll do to her in private.

If you must be insensitive to people's plight then keep your thoughts to yourself.
in your saner clime U.S. The way you guys come out to yap nonsense nauseats. Jobless people will always see a vocation protest. The Aisha Yesufu that has become an icon to you guys has corruption written all over her. You guys should probably read about the activities of her husband as NHIS boss.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mrkings84(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2020
IT'S ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL STILL PROTEST THAT THEY END WHAT HAS BEEN ENDED!
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by engrjohnson50(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
But he is right. The force has been barned why protest
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by sammy329(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
MoneyTrees:
Another Wailer... grin grin
They're miscreants & Thugs huh ..
While your community politician is God sent

You can't revolt against all the problems in this zombie part of the world & u can't atleast clap & cheer the real niggarz who can

Pvssy ass niggarrrz people be shocking me with em mediocrity & close mindedness since 1700

Don't Quote a real niggarrr while he's having his early morning dose of a jumbo sized Mali kush
Else THUNDER..... grin grin

Look at this frustrated yahoo boy

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by johnnyn1(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Oh man nice one..
Some people lacks sympathy for others, sympathy for their country even for their so called families..
The guy is just too myopic.

Sulele04:

If only you had any sense of sympathy to human lives you wont have typed this TRASH.
I dont want to think you are one those hypocrites that pretend as if everything is all fine and well because they are being paid to do so.
If i could replace you with jimoh isiaka or the countless others would have lost their lives unjustly to these rougues called sars i wont hesitate for a second.
SPITS.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Akaujaa(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
Any other protest now after SARS has been disbanded, is unacceptable. The FG have heard your voice and have promised to reform the force and end police brutality. Give them time to work on that and if they fail to...you can resume your protest. Continuing with the protest might lead to breakdown of law and other and you don't expect the state to watch silently because the lives and movement of people going about their legitimate businesses have to be protected.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by BrutusOj(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.
What is wrong in what he said now? Has the protest not yield fruit already? They asked government ban SARS and it has been done, what else? If the demand has changed, they should change the hashtag na..
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by tsspsolutions: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2020
youngsahito:
Wike is mad... later he will start calling Buhari a tyrant.

Wike and Fayose would be worse dictators than Buhari they loved to tackle few years ago just that Buhari is much more wicked than the 2 of them yet he knows how to overlook some petty things maybe due to old age. Wike and Fayose can never tolerated half of what they did to Buhari from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Cyberterror: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2020
The only thing that I like about Wike is that his belief in a united, indivisible, one Nigeria is unshakable.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by hotseat: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2020
The #EndSars protest is enough already. Victory belongs to the protesters and the oppressed masses. Their voices have been heard loud and clear. SARS has been desolved. Any further protests would certainly be questioned by the Nigerian authorities. It could be hijacked by people with ulterior motives. No responsible government would sit idly by while anarchy reigns supreme.
#ENDSARS IS ENOUGH ALREADY!
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MoneyTrees(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2020
same like your mentors, Tagging people without trying to investigate or atleast find out the little you can possible know about them. grin cheesy grin

Well my beloved brother from the zombie people's world, even though I'm not what you say I am, it's a good opinion to think that being a frustrated Yahoo boy is better than being a proud representative of the zombie people still living in the stone age grin grin cheesy tongue

Cos in YAHOO, em people are the smartest set of people ever liveth.... & Daybreak everywhere burst is the ever working MANTRA

Please wake up & smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush for a rebirth of your coignitive faculties grin

sammy329:
Look at this frustrated yahoo boy
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Farki: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
the police man that was killed today by the protesters, doesn't he have right to live?
SARS has already been ended,why are they still saying endsars?
How can you end what does not exist.?

You are clearly mad, protesters weren't carrying any weapons, he was shot by the police.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by hotwax: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

This is the fifth time they will disband SARS. Kid.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by johnnyn1(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
I'm concerned about today's casualties, that's why I'm raising my voice on ending the protest. A lot have been affected already, we don't need more.
Why waste more lives??Why protest again? You guys have already won.
SARS has been ended

SARS has been ended right..
Check history below..
The youth protesting out there understand how the government works more than you do.

The protest ain’t just about Endsars, we want to endpolicebrutality.
What of the lives affected already before the protest?
Innocent youth dies or get brutalize by this people daily.
Irrespective of what they do.
There’s is an approach to an arrest. I will dress good and still be harassed in my own country..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Diesel1(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

This is a very sensitive period, if you don't have sense please try & pretend
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Cyberterror:
The only thing that I like about Wike is that his belief in a united, indivisible, one Nigeria is unshakable.
benuejosh:
He knows what his boys are capable of doing.
Re: Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by hotwax: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2020
hotseat:
The #EndSars protest is enough already. Victory belongs to the protesters and the oppressed masses. Their voices have been heard loud and clear. SARS has been desolved. Any further protests would certainly be questioned by the Nigerian authorities. It could be hijacked by people with ulterior motives. No responsible government would sit idly by while anarchy reigns supreme.
#ENDSARS IS ENOUGH ALREADY!

U r not in Nigeria. You don't know how Nigeria government works. If you do, you won't write this shiit. SARS can never be disbanded. You people don't get the gist. SARS uniform has been removed. SARS is a unit of police. The same set of people are still in the police.

Has government handled them like repentant bokoharam undergoing rehabilitation ? No

Expect worse attack in coming weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.