Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,214 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station (47991 Views)

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by chukwuibuipob: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2020
TecM0:
cool

This is why we ask for police reform and not just end SARS, but we got insulted

The people harrassing everyone wearing mofty are not SARS but Police Station Officers that conduct illegal job

SARS Office is at Ikeja , and FSARs office is at Force Headquarters,

Yet people get harrassed , bullied and brutalised at Ikorodu, Ajangbadi
SARS have offices in every police station.Ikeja is their HQ.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Thinkfree(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Lies from hell with blue flames. How can some one be slapped because he/she pointed at police station? Maybe na mr ibu (john okafor) be the DPO of that station. They should do better next time they want lie.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Essence20(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Horrible criminals in police uniforms
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by doggedfighter(f): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2020
ZIINI:

You slept very late yesterday
Here's your comments now at the very Early hour of the morning.
Did you even sleep at all? grin

I do . A few hours sleep grin

Hope you slept well grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Angelfrost(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2020
LostAddict1:
This is exactly the brutality we are fighting against, yet some old cargoes on this forum will be asking the government to treat us like thieves until it becomes their turn to suffer the abuse.

Can you blame the overfed idiots??!... They are more concerned about their personal luxury and lifestyle, than what their fellow citizens go through daily.

The fact that they choose to be politically correct instead of being brutally honest is why they will all burn in hell!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Angelfrost(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2020
sylve11:
Seen this plenty times. If una know the people wey wear that police uniform for this country ehn. sad cool

We don't have a functioning police force... We don't even have a judiciary!!!... Honestly, there is no leadership in this banana republic! Just a bunch of clowns doing eye-service whenever their failures are exposed on social media.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Brushstrokes20: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2020
Pathetic!... The shithole is long overdue for a red revolt!
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by chibnnodi: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Revolution loading 15%
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
doggedfighter:

I do . A few hours sleep grin

Hope you slept well grin
Hmmm yes I did grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Vacora(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2020
6digitscomrade:
maybe she’s a criminal and it’s suspicious to live up to that age in Nigeria except she’s benefiting from crime proceeds huh according to deranged and demented good for nothing scums of the earth...

Now seeing the sarcasm in your post grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Omezif(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Pointing police Men this time oround is like fired them, they always think like they are rod that can't be bent.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2020
greall12:
Next is revolution
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by harmony75: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2020
so sorry mama if it was a youth naw that's how police will claim she's Yahoo �

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Godsonkemz(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
How can an officer who was commissioned to protect lives and properties slap an elderly woman who has done no wrong. This is why we must fight to resist police brutality. SARS must end.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Oizee(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Dis is y deir end no dey good, even if d old woman commit offence, is dis right?
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Bahamas95(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Oxtonguy:
Police people dey smoke ukwuale weed no be today

KWALE not Ukwuale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by West2019(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2020
this thing the pain me seriously here I swear why slapping that old woman for Christ seek. well we are getting closer , the person will never use that hand for any reasonable thing again
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Oizee(f): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
6digitscomrade:
maybe she’s a criminal and it’s suspicious to live up to that age in Nigeria except she’s benefiting from crime proceeds huh according to deranged and demented good for nothing scums of the earth...
see sarcasm abeg
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Olisehinnocent: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
Now our yoruba brothers have beginning to understand why we want Biafra.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Oizee(f): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
MejiLoyon:

If na my mama he slap. I will calmly take mama home and ask for the description of the policeman

Next-day nairaland front page
" Man who slapped Grandma found dead stabbed 69 times "
lol
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by IamPlato(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Two Words I Hate "I Am The Head Of This House" and "I Am A Free Citizen"...
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2020
I said 70/80 % of our police mean have anger management issues or are poorly trained.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by Oizee(f): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2020
Nightstalker:
She has weak children

You came.online to cry instead of looking for the man and beheading him

Cowards . Kill him and go to prison .. when you get to kuje prison and the president asks you wetin bring you come you answer simply I killed police man

Why? They will ask you say he slapped my mama .. no one to talk
I can't be jailed for dem, when you know their end is always miserable.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by mercytech: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2020
wrong act by the policeman
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by LostAddict1: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Can you blame the overfed idiots??!... They are more concerned about their personal luxury and lifestyle, than what their fellow citizens go through daily.

The fact that they choose to be politically correct instead of being brutally honest is why they will all burn in hell!

They fail to to acknowledge the travails there fellow men go through only to stick with a failed system. There are very few honest people like you, Kudos wink.
Re: #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station by stagger: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Whoever did this must bury all his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Deadly Gang Member 'Spartacus' Arrested In Ogun, Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.