Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest (14468 Views)

Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming / Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
[s]I like what is happening in Enugu and Rivers

The protest has become sour and the sane minds are already backing out. Only the jobless dumb yooots and those who wants to be noticed will you find @ the protest venues.

Our yoots love to follow trend like craaazy. Heard someone telling another here in my state that "You miss today as you no join protest. So so so celebrity sef come"...And the celebrity too only appeared there so they won't drag him on social media. Davido's case is an ever green example. He went there to calm his fans down grin

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS grin...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street carrying endSARS placard[/s].

Gibberish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by greall12(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by voiceless1(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
They plan to kill people.

Simple
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by chiedonedoor(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2020
If they have done the needful no body will be on the street.
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Charmingrascal(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I like what is happening in Enugu and Rivers

The protest has become sour and the sane minds are already backing out. Only the jobless dumb yooots and those who wants to be noticed will you find @ the protest venues.

Our yoots love to follow trend like craaazy. Heard someone telling another here in my state that "You miss today as you no join protest. So so so celebrity sef come"...And the celebrity too only appeared there so they won't drag him on social media. Davido's case is an ever green example. He went there to calm his fans down grin

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS grin...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street carrying endSARS placard.

One day you will regret this.
Mark today's date

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by obyrich(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2020
Anybody protesting end SARS in Enugu today has ulterior motive. Milestones have been achieved in that regards. SARS is gone for good.

Government should quickly settle their scores with ASUU and pack these students back to school. To quench a fire, remove the fuel or oxyygen.

I don talk finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by unscripted(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:

I doubt if you reason with your brain.

Spit

Tueh
oga stop protest , dey don answer us , let's wait for another reason to show them pepper..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

One day you will regret this.
Mark today's date
your entire family will regret it. Mark this date too and we shall see who will cry in the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Artisappng: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Phyno, Flavour and Zoro.
Over to you.
#endPoliceBeutality

Locate artisans around you with just one click!
See link below
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Misterdhee1(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street carrying endSARS placard.
You're the dumb one. There was no easily accessible internet/social Media during Obj's days. Youths are wiser, smarter now - and it won't be business as usual for Wike, Ugwuanyi, Buhari and their cohorts. Attempting to even stample people's voices is the primary prayer, so the most scared revolution can Kickstart.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by PericomaNwankwo: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2020
If there's police brutality going on around... Visit https://thelawyerless.com now, a lawyer will find Justice for you
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Gojas: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2020
This is the very reason why the whole �� should be shutdown...
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Newbiee: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2020
G
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by protests: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2020
So that the police keep "fucking around" literally?

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Marv650(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

You're dumb and senseless at the same time. In every sane country, it is right to protest. If there were no basis, would SARS be disbanded? That shows that there is a fault in the system. By saying if it was Obasanjo, you mean he will kill all the youths, starting with your household bah? Senseless is an understatement. You have the right to protest. Whiles it's not even the solution, the government can know that you have issues with them.
The ongoing protest is not to end SARS alone. You can't pass my area as a bike man without paying 50 naira to the police, otherwise your bike goes to the station. And if you have your papers, you will be delayed for long in the name of checking your paper.
I've seen police beating people, not SARS ordinary police beating citizens. So if their stupidity will end, it has to be fought together. Again, I do not encourage anyone to protest, but your post waste stained with senselessness in its entirety.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Spectaclesawe25: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

You go think say you don yarn sense abi? Do you have a laptop at all, do you know your life can end when a trigger happy police or SARS meet you and search your bag and just find a laptop with you? . SARS hasn't harassed me before but it doesn't make me feel less pain for the ones who are still in police custody for offences not committed... If you know how the police rogue innocent nigerians that doesn't have enough to bribe into offences they never committed or to the point of killing countless of our youths, you would prefer to remain mute and not type dis kind thing.
How many times has SARS been disbanded since 2017?, the usual trend is more aggression from them, if having a gun was legal in Nigeria, you think SARS would be able to harass anyone anyhow. Have you seen the way they drive recklessly on the road in private cars not different from kidnappers and harrass any youth for a search and stop?. Don't you know they were suppose to be an intelligent group? you need to see the social media pages of some of those officers and see their views about the ENDSARS protest. even this endSARS protest wouldn't end the killings because the whole police unit need reformation, they see all their illegal activities as normal since they make a lot of cash from it daily.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by BolajiApata: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Dates (Dabino) Powder is a Natural Sweetener and Healthy Alternative for Sugar.
BUY NOW! via WhatsApp https:///2348099491870

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by IamPlato(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:

Spit
Tueh
Speak Tige Truth To Yourself. Why Are They Still Protesting?
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Prinzstan(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS?...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

. Too....Clap for urself.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Baylam(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2020
This country sha
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

I repeat, from the beginning, the dumb yoots didn't choose their protest wisely. Abeg what is the meaning of #endSARS?...Now that SARS has been "ended", why are they still on the streets disturbing public peace and creating nuisance? Because they later realised the problem is bigger than just ending SARS...but it's too late to create another slogan as dictated by those behind the mask.

LAURETTA ONOCHIE COLLECTED 600 MILLIONS AND PAY ONLY 30 K TO ZOMBIES

SEE YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Futuragetty: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:
I trust Enugu people are not cowards, they will come out.
lol. We even travelled to Enugu for this protest. We are at Otiegba Junction now. Come join US If you are in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Chris2863(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
[/quote][quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=94886506]I like what is happening in Enugu and Rivers

Buhari is a weak president aswear. This is when we [s]need Obasanjo the most. If say na obj be president, by now, you won't find any miscreant on the street [/s]carrying endSARS placard.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2020
EastGold:

Spit

Tueh

Nah anus he dey use reason grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

See this hungry aboki
Tueh grin
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by FBACCOUNT: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
FAIRLY USED AIR CONDITION IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by DarkJeddi(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=GOATandYAMtheory post=94886812][/quote]
So what exactly is your business if Biafrans are to be shot?
Thought it would make you happy?
You no go face your front and mind your goat and yam? angry
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

I swear, the next rubbish protesst they start buhari will handle them the way they handled that biafra protest or sowere protest, In Nigeria you dont usually get a 2nd chance for this type of protest. it was even better to protest police reform than #endsars, because sars is police and police is sars, morealso i dont see the youths applying for police jobs why would they want people to be dismissed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by OVikkytan49: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2020
There are three reasons behind this protests.
Some people want police brutality to end, some want sars to be banned, while some want the government to legalize Yahoo yahoo cheesy.
That explains why some people are still protesting even after banning SARS.
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Buksaylor: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Wasted sperm mixed with yeast infested cums to produce a mistake...
Re: Enugu Police Urges Residents Not To Hold EndSARS Protest by Akaujaa(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2020
Any other protest now after SARS has been disbanded, is unacceptable. The FG have heard your voice and have promised to reform the force and end police brutality. Give them time to work on that and if they fail to...you can resume your protest. Continuing with the protest might lead to breakdown of law and other and you don't expect the state to watch silently because the lives and movement of people going about their legitimate businesses have to be protected.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Gets Diaspora Support For Presidential Bid / 2023: Aisha Buhari Urges Aspirants To Pick Women As Running Mates / Leaked Bedroom Photo Of ASP Amina, Alleged Concubine Of IGP, Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.