Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are (2113 Views)

See What A Nairalnder Said That Got Me Confuse / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2020
love is beautiful when you found the right person
also great when u found him or her at the right place

fortunately by brother HAve found his missing ribs

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited
lala, u also invited
Mindy444444 u ar in invited

ilegend is not allow in the wedding due to he may use
recharge of 2k to snatch groom mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

the person name is no other person than

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59
Congrat to them i wish them happy home

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by metformin(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2020
kudos to the lovebirds. Hope I the president of Romance (kerewa) section is invited also.

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fattprince(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited

lala, u also invited

recharge of 2k to snatch groom
mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59

I refuse to believe that girl us getting married.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2020
this one dey catch cruise
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by longetivity(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2020
I don't believe

1 Like

Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fati2001(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2020
WOW, CONGRATULATIONS TO EM"
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2020
metformin:
kudos to the lovebirds. Hope I the president of Romance (kerewa) section is invited also.
may be
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

search the name above and ask them...here is not joke section
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2020
longetivity:
I don't believe
why not quote the names above and confirme what am saying
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Telegram234(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:

inside nairaland

Seun u ar highly invited
lala, u also invited

recharge of 2k to snatch groom mr airforc ur newborn baby is invited not u

ACCESS 1125

AND

CHI59

op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo. .
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by odun51587: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2020
accolades to the lovers. Hope I the prez of Romance (kerewa) subsections is invited also.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2020
Telegram234:

op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo.
snake meat
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by fattprince(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
search the name above and ask them...here is not joke section
Nope don't get me wrong. I believe you. I'm just saying I can't believe it. That girl mouth sharp.
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2020
odun51587:
accolades to the lovers. Hope I the prez of Romance (kerewa) subsections is invited also.
mmh na one of the VIP ✌
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
One chance loading....
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

Nope don't get me wrong. I believe you. I'm just saying I can't believe it. That girl mouth sharp.
haha she is just lucky many people have been complaining , , but i think she is good
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Telegram234:
op, if there is no snake meat on the menu, me and lala will not come ooo. .
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by LegendAnselm: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2020
fattprince:

even u? u no go leave ur fellow woman to marry in peace
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by DkJay: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2020
Congrats to them.

Where are the pre-wedding pictures?
Re: This Two Nairalnder Is Getting Married Very Soon Check Who They Are by Agbebakun22: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations dear may your union be filled with happiness.. Most importantly they shouldn't forget my take away oo

(1) (Reply)

. / Take A Look At This Nike Bag ( Photos) / TGIF: Among These 2; Which One Do You Find More Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.