Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest (23755 Views)

We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Godchosen001:
There is anger and hunger in the land.

Buhari cant face the press,he have nothing upstairs than to cram a prepared speech and be reading it out like a pry2 pupil
unfortunatelly, your father that is a professor is selling gala under bridge.
Every mumu want to talk.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by star2008(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalvoken:
I will suggest that since covid-19 already wasted 80% of 2020 days, we should use the remaining 20% to reset this country. Let's take back our country from this evil men in politics.

The protest should go on till the end of this year.

After Sars na NEPA issue.

After NEPA na BAD ROADS,

After Bad Roads na lawmakers' wages.

Good hospitals, refineries, constitution amendment, etc

We just have every reason to shut down Nigeria for the rest of 2020.
You are really making sense.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
NwaOtuNaJos:
SpaceX be calming down o. How can they disband sars, only to fix them to other units of the NPF? Its like getting a monkey all dressed up with a makeover but hey, u & i knows its still d same monkey. Apart from the harrasement we face, dude, Have u been to SARS Awkuzu Anambra before? That place is an abattoir oga.
so do you want them to ban the whole police force or what?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

When they massacred unarmed innocent IPOB citizens for protesting, you all were cheering/supporting them against IPOB. All the Nigerians must also endure what IPOB citizens has been enduring.
ipob are terrorists. There is different between terrorist and protesters.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Elaric(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na so them dey talk am. Until when dem dey power/position, dey will do worse. At least we are seeing one already
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
JBoss25:
why u dey para? And how do you know SARS has been disbanded? ode.
mumu, go your neighbor room and watch news since you can't afford television.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
dynicks:
See this one tryna dish out positive vibes..

Buhari appeared more reasonable and caring before he climbed the throne upon which he is on today...

Bad energy/2faced personality plz stay away!!

You all are the same...
Nailed it. all of them modafukers with multiple wives feeding on tax payers money they stole.... two timed, twofaced hypocrates...

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Emekaonline: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:
YOU CANMOT FACE UNARMED CITIZENS WITH GUNS DURING A PEACEFUL PROTEST : FORMER PRESIDENT ATIKU SPEAKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06efxy7Hjs

So you mean Atikulooter is now former president, Nairaland?? Habaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by 99thEnemy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Atiku has been more outspoken even more than the vegetable we voted

Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars

POLICE!!!!! They do it too. all CC methods....

RapidTransfer, CashApp, WorldRemit, WU, GiftCard etc.... They do it all.
all of them na criminals.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Danny50: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
ogascomax:
That is for sure.
How much do you gat?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by jcross19: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
dynicks:
See this one tryna dish out positive vibes..

Buhari appeared more reasonable and caring before he climbed the throne upon which he is on today...

Bad energy/2faced personality plz stay away!!

You all are the same...
buhari never sounds reasonable for once " monkeys and baboon shall be bath with blood" is that reasonable or " attack on boko haram is an attack on the northern" is that reasonable?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
what is their demand?

Some reasonable demands such as

Release of protesters and compensation for the deceased.

Ensuring that police undergo thorough orientation before recruitment. For those already in the force, a mandatory course and orientation must be taken if they are to remain in the force.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by uniqueboi1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalvoken:
I will suggest that since covid-19 already wasted 80% of 2020 days, we should use the remaining 20% to reset this country. Let's take back our country from this evil men in politics.

After NEPA na BAD ROADS,

Seconded
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Thiwalade post=94897063]

Ensuring that police undergo thorough orientation before recruitment. For those already in the force, a mandatory course and orientation must be taken if they are to remain in the force. These are good points but they should use this opportunity to meet with the government representatives so this points will be considered in the New reform,
Instead of shouting endsars, endsars for SARS that has already been ended.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thiwalade:

Ensuring that police undergo thorough orientation before recruitment. For those already in the force, a mandatory course and orientation must be taken if they are to remain in the force.

yes these are very good points but they should select representatives that would meet with the government representatives so that these points can be considered in the new police reform, instead of shouting endsars endsars for SARS that has already been ended.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=94897761][/quote]

The motive behind the movement goes beyond the mantra. The youths are probably using the medium to express their dissatisfaction at the state of affairs of the nation. I would liken the Nigerian youth's agitation to a caged bird who just had a chance to fly its entire life.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by vecman22(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:

I dey baba mi what's going on

Good mahn please would want to talk to you privately if you mind,?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by ayanbaba2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalvoken:

After NEPA na BAD ROADS,

that lawmakers wages be the real deal... they never see anything!
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
vecman22:

Good mahn please would want to talk to you privately if you mind,?
Just press d email button
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by michoim(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Criminal talking trash...
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
all d useless Leaders need to be burnt to death with all there families
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Kwara1stson: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:
YOU CANMOT FACE UNARMED CITIZENS WITH GUNS DURING A PEACEFUL PROTEST : FORMER PRESIDENT ATIKU SPEAKS

when was atiku ever a president,?
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by reiddecuti: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Plz can there be a war between the police and the youth in this country. I guess if this is not done, this foolishness and cowardly of the Nigerian police will not stop.

Where they are to fight, they will disappear only to appear where there present is not needed.

Stupid!!!
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Oselu28(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na them them
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by chaloskyx: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
WOULD YOU KEEP QUIET WHEN SARS WAS BRUTALLY KILLING PEOPLE DURING YOUR ADMINISTRATION WHAT REFORMS DID YOU DO CLOUT CHASER YOU WOULD NEVER BE PRESIDENT slowpoke
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by gbengazi2014: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
2unit self contain with a 960sqm land, fully fenced house inside Hillview Community Estate along Arab Road Kubwa Abuja for sale
Price is #20million
Another 450sqm land in the same estate for sale.
Price is 16million
Also available for sale is a unit one bedroom flat on a 960sqm land fully fenced at Powerline, Arab Road, Kubwa Abuja.
Note that all the properties have genuine documents.
For any of the above listed properties call or chat me up on WhatsApp via 07065586316a
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle2020:
ipob are terrorists. There is different between terrorist and protesters.

Mumu dey worry you.

Keep being stupid.

Your father and mother are pure bred terrorist.

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by NwaOtuNaJos: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Miracle 2020, Can u listen to urself? Do u know the kind of guys dey enroll ? Those guys are blood thirsty? Do u know how many people that have died in custody, covered up, & no trace. Npf should be reformed, a connecting emergency number should be put in place with swift response to curb robbery, kidnapping etc. Why harass people anyhow? Where were they when the 1 million boys were terrorising the whole lagos? Make dem enter sambisa na . Only in 9ja, if u've travelled out u will understand what i mean, nigeria & india got the most corrupt police. Oga, till bail is free in nigeria #endSars #endpolicebrutality &#reformpolice
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by slyzy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalvoken:

After NEPA na BAD ROADS,

Next thing should be restructuring and electronic voting bill enacted into law abeg
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Are u sure it me bro?? I respect all human lives pls. I don’t mock people on such nonesense so it cudnt have been me even tho I don’t totally support everything ipob does I don’t mock any of them. I’m always objective.

Ok, you are pardoned.

By the way, what is it you don't like IPOB citizens doing?

Abi is it a crime in exposing this poultry called Nigeria with the truth?

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Miracle2020: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Mumu dey worry you.

Keep being stupid.

Your father and mother are pure bred terrorist.
I don't reply fools, if you are doubting go ask your mother.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by MartinsD12(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Frankice122:

Now they are speaking out, when FG was killing unarmed ipob protesters no body talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender / Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze / Trader Shot Dead In Anambra Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.