Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,621,514 members, 6,109,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 January 2021 at 08:03 PM

Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) (558 Views)

As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions 2000 - 2019 PDF / Is It Possible To Write An Exam Without Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) by Promisev123(f): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations on being shortlisted.

My name is Promise Ekpo Osaine. A first class graduate of Computer Engineering (Best graduating Student ) of Computer Engineering. I was lucky to be a Shell Scholarship awardee in 2016 and this led to a 5 months internship program with shell in 2018.

I want to help you get this scholarship. Last year, a huge number of students got the scholarship through my questions and training. I don't know what you are waiting. I am a lady. Most people have complained to me that they were defrauded after payment to other people. Please don't fall victim.

Send a DM to +2348186281254 now!!

The training holds tomorrow.

I have spoken to 1079 students on scholarship application process.

In August i did a free training to help students apply for the scholarship with 2 guest speakers. See the flyer attached. 20 students that attended the training got shortlisted.

Hurray nowwwww.

For a start . check my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDgHS2Ry3Os

Re: Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) by Promisev123(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Reminder
Re: Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) by Promisev123(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Last day to participate in the training. After now, you will purchase the materials without access to the training
Re: Proven Method To Pass Snepco Exam Without Much Reading (questions/training) by Promisev123(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2020
The scholarship gives 800k for a 4 years course and 1 million for a 5 years course, Don't loose the opportunity. Get the questions now.

Final day from you to distinguished yourselves from other shortlisted candidates.

Contact +2348186281254 (Call/ Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Sleeps Wit Snake Since Baby / Send Messages For FREE!!!! / Video: Female Fan Faints After Meeting Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.