Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (82360 Views)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Pablo25: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2020
A Nigerian father identified as Felix Obazee, has revealed that he employed his son, Uyiogosa, as a security man at his company.

Obazee, who is the CEO of Fionet Security Services, made this known via a LinkedIn post. He shared photos of his child dressed in the company’s security uniform and said that he did it in order to give his son quality parenting.

In the post, he posed rhetorical questions to people, asking if they would choose to teach their kids their business or shield them with the flimsy talk that they do not want them to suffer.

He also thanked God for the grace he bestowed on him which enabled him to bring up responsible children, that would become leaders of their generation.

Mr Obazee’s post received numerous reactions from LinkedIn users.

Read some of the reactions:

Dotun Jegede: Talented young man builds petrol tanker prototype, photos go viral “My daughter is 10, she helps me document my consultancy income at home. She helps input data and collate client database. On this very Satuday, we both went out inside the estate to do some online submissions plans sorting.

Abraham Ojo: I hope you paid the young man.

Bala: Felix, you are my most envied parent today and will be for a long time. But credit must also go to Uyi (who deserves and lives his name ‘Praise’) for submitting to your guidance. It is not easy these days to convince adult elite children to discipline methods like these.

Kelechi Uchenna: My opinion, I would introduce my children to my business and let them know that they are welcome to join the business if they are interested. They can be executive directors or non executive directors( owners) depending on their choice…

Catching them young.
Picture with my 2nd son, but the 4th child, Uyiogosa Praise Obazee, a student of University of Port Harcourt dressed in my company's Security uniform on duty.
Can you teach your children your trade, your business and make them learn that life is not all about cell phones and games? Or you don't want them to suffer how you suffered to become successful?
I am grateful to God for his grace to raise responsible children that will be leaders in their generation.
@Uyi see you at the top son!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216213070991107&id=1582194283

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
When this boy grows up he can talk from pure practical experience not from the regular books alone

678 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
When this boy grows up he can talk from pure practical experience not from the regular books alone
but the security outfit is too local, what kind of Tailor did that?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
He'll grow up to fit in grin grin

682 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He'll grow up to fit in grin grin
what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by decatalyst(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2020
I like this initiative from the father!

Teach child how to fish.
This will build the man in him and he will be a better man.

The boy will be so grounded in the business and grow to be a terrific administrator of the business in the future.

108 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

what a punishment. that means no going to school again. GROW TO FIT IN? till when?
No naw, this doesn't stops him from going to school. I know of many guys in the barracks that paid their school fees with the salary they got from security job.
They usually work on shifts

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by thesicilian: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by osamz007: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2020
DON'T GIVE ME THE FISH TEACH ME HOW TO CATCH THE FISH
lalasticlala mynd44

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by ibrutex(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2020
This boy should be writing jamb na....

Wetin d guy do him papa to deserve this Kain tin chaiii, or wether d mama no dey again , wetin I know sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by merieam16(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
the tailor is called obiamo or ejika nishobu grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by crackhaus: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2020
This is a VERY good move by the father, I figure he is positioning his boy to take over the company in the future or at least hold a top position.

I've noticed that more informed parents today are making moves like this because the previous method of installing a son/daughter who just recently acquired their masters in the US or UK as an ED of your company when he/she has no real practical experience of the work you do there, usually results in more negatives than positives.

I had a personal experience (as part of management) regarding how such can be disastrous to the growth of an organization, especially when such a son/daughter is given near-total control over the organization.
Some are able to exercise restraint and learn the ropes to succeed, most would rather just exercise powers that will set the company on a downward trajectory.

However, what the father has done here will hopefully make his son (when he becomes the top boss) understand his staff better, he'll be able to key in to their various needs because he has experienced what it is to be on the other side of management.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2020
Pablo25:
A Nigerian father identified as Felix Obazee, has revealed that he employed his son, Uyiogosa, as a security man at his company.

Obazee, who is the CEO of Fionet Security Services, made this known via a LinkedIn post. He shared photos of his child dressed in the company’s security uniform and said that he did it in order to give his son quality parenting.

In the post, he posed rhetorical questions to people, asking if they would choose to teach their kids their business or shield them with the flimsy talk that they do not want them to suffer.

He also thanked God for the grace he bestowed on him which enabled him to bring up responsible children, that would become leaders of their generation.

Dotun Jegede: Talented young man builds petrol tanker prototype, photos go viral “My daughter is 10, she helps me document my consultancy income at home. She helps input data and collate client database. On this very Satuday, we both went out inside the estate to do some online submissions plans sorting.

Bala: Felix, you are my most envied parent today and will be for a long time. But credit must also go to Uyi (who deserves and lives his name ‘Praise’) for submitting to your guidance. It is not easy these days to convince adult elite children to discipline methods like these.

Kelechi Uchenna: My opinion, I would introduce my children to my business and let them know that they are welcome to join the business if they are interested. They can be executive directors or non executive directors( owners) depending on their choice…

Source: https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/10/nigerian-father-employs-his-son-as.html

Watched this in a movie starring Makanaki and Ruth Kadiri.

Good one daddy.

Son is still trying to form small swag in his uniform cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by DontBullshitMe: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Experience piling up. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Biglittlelois(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

Your problem is his outfit instead of the practical lessons to learn from it undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Mindlog: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2020
Practical training, so if he goes to the university to study Security Management he will be better grounded. E don start im IT already! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by chuk65276: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Watched this in a movie starring Makanaki and Ruth Kadiri. Good one daddy. Son is still trying to form small swag in his uniform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Richy4(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice.. starting from scratch to build himself up is always the best...I'm happy the young man agreed to do that in the first place... many will not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Kendumazy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
I love this. Grassroot experience!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by iHart(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let him understand that it is not easy...
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Shellsploit: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Osheeeey!

Okearo Sars Unit wont be happy with this development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by mimimiles93: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerians are now having sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Johnbosco77(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fatherly love....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Watched this in a movie starring Makanaki and Ruth Kadiri.
Good one daddy.
Son is still trying to form small swag in his uniform cheesy
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by mimimiles93: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Pablo25:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216213070991107&id=1582194283
Great

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
It would make more a sense if he wasn't your employee. He should be employed elsewhere, not as his employee, then he would see life as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Beverlyjean(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nonsense... Donald Trumps dad was a construction and real estate magnate...he never told him to go work in the site as a labourer... but donald trump took the business to greater heights when he took charge and is now the world's number 1 citizen... nigerians just love rags to riches stories ...crap

Besides....was the father at anytime a security man... so all successful security outfits are owned by former security men.... again...this is crap

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Teewhy2: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is how most lebanese and syrians training up their children, was in a lebanese company sometime back and the man brings his small boy to come and join the workers on the floor to back iron and stay where the workers are working some of the workers will ask the small boy to do strenuous job beyond the boys age and will be laughing. I told some of them that they shouldn't worry in the next 15 years that boy will come to take over his father's company and be their boss while they are still doing the same job.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by tritt(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
The tailor was an apprentice under Oshiomole......

csn01:
Re: Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company by Karemarealty288(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:
Neutral observers may hail you for being a disciplinarian father, but how will you explain to his mother when he gets gunned down in the line of duty?

So those gunned down are parent less.

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.