Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest (40364 Views)

Tacha, Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy Falz Who Is The Real Celebrity Face Of Endsars? / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Healthsco20: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Askam
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by kayc0(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by tot(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The thing with Nigerians. They don't think things through, they just do what Americans do.
So all the looting and burning BLM did is right? Sorry for you. Inferiority complex like no other

Where did he mention looting and burning in his comment? Stop trying to twist people's comments.

3 Likes

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by millionboi2: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
He is your Governor
is undemocratic

in d face of law he is nothing

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by ovieigho(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice one Falz

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by dataking: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

And if the security pounce on them, una go dey complain..

SARS has been disbanded. That's over do.

That I will type any RIP, ko jo

Who is looking for your RIP. Betrayer. Hungry fellow

3 Likes

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Gwagone: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Game is over for the government

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by lathrowinger: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Board a plane to Rivers State and lead the protest...

Yeyelity

Bastard ipobians... Bigot tribalistic.
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kai

chris4gold
csn01
helinues
wearsandtrends1

When you read the rubbish these idiots I listed above wrote you will understand why education is a must for Nigerians so the people rise above stupidity

Someone asked a question regarding your human right to protest and you are instead displaying you crass stupidity?

In the old days of cavemen these ones would.be sacrificed to the gods for rainfall .

Useless bastards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Who e be?..... that's very bad of Wike I'm sure he didn't think it through before vomiting it

Guy I support Wike some how oo
Rivers own dey always enter voicemail.
Cultists will hijack the whole thing to wreck havock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by MoneyMakingOppo: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Falz
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by confun: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
where Soldiers are protecting protesters in Oyo state, Rivers is frustrating the efforts of the protesters... smh
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by fineboynl(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
what is the difference of disbandment and dissolved??
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by kokomilala(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm so glad that Nigeria is quietly going through the disciplining of history. And, Falz,as an artistic intellectual, organic in every manner, is speaking out for the less represented in these dark times.
Wike is product of power. So, is anyone shocked that he's trying to gag public participation in this protest?

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by slimfit1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Oga Gbenu soun.... Na you start activism it's the foot soldiers these celebs are endangering

I will not risk my life for one charlatan that is trying to CASH OUT from D mayhem

What is there for him to cash out?

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by BabaIbo: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike knows any protest in Rivers can be hijacked by trouble makers etc. Which might lead to loss of lives and properties.
Another thing is a state of emergency may be declared which will remove him. It's not like he supports SARS.
He has accused and blasted them before, you can watch the video online.
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by omojesu202(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

your RIP is actually useless ooo
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Decryptor(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Pls why are the Fulanis on NL taking this protest so personal?

Because apart from the armed militants perpetrating evil among their enclave, the SARS and police are their secondary tools for wrecking havoc on innocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by banmee(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm having pancakes for breakfast this morning.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Chidex50(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

People like you that think they're comfortable are the major problems of this country.Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
tot:
Good. It is the CITIZENS' right to protest.

All these paid govt apologists roaming about the whole place posting rubbish on nairaland will soon come and abuse him now.
My sister person don tire for this country.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by RuddyFusion(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Guy I support Wike some how oo
Rivers own dey always enter voicemail.
Cultists will hijack the whole thing to wreck havock

As the CSO Of his state he could have and should work with the police to ensure that the protest is peaceful as it is......

Whatever be his fears saying that no one should protest wasn't the right way to go on this....

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by StagethemTVee: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Just look at how you are reasoning. Young men and women are fighting for the soul of our nation and you are wishing them evil
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Sagefromtheeast: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
He's a governor
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by stanisbaratheon: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
The same man that said SARS are responsible for kidnapping in Rivers State is the same man stopping the youths from protesting. Wike is mad

Such double standard fellow.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Jdbrasco2: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
BigSarah:
Wike is trying to be politically correct, remember politicians only have one loyalty to themselves... Wike just recently got out of a backlash with the north by telling them to back of the oil before retracting the statement, Abeg leave my governor
So you have handed over you oil well to the north? What a shameful remark. I lost my respect for him for backtracking his comments. If Wike has become a coward and afraid of the northern Oligarchy who are cashing out on their gold and the southern oil then its over. We will remain slaves for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

Dem say SARS arrest person just now ohhhhh, SARS has a fixed post in PHC and its theres till I think
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by raynie779: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please stop this rubbish and do something meaningful with your life.
Zodaril:
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by adenigga(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
All these one chance celebrities, where are they when Bubu increased fuel price & electricity tariffs almost immediately after lockdown?

Would have love it if they show this tenacity to speak out when NLC was subdued.

But I remember that words ''Vested interests''.

Their patronage is being affected by the atrocities of SARS forgetting that 95% of the populace are also being brutalized by the economic, political & social policies of this administration after all the promises in 2015.

We are still....

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by PureGoldh(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Brushstrokes20: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Spot on falz! Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by HeadShot: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Board a plane to Rivers State and lead the protest...

Yeyelity

The day a Yoruba Muslim is found on the same page with Wike... What a sad day

Shame on Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Ajoke Silva / Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.