Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest (40358 Views)

Tacha, Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy Falz Who Is The Real Celebrity Face Of Endsars? / You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Opexzy:

See yourself "Mr Thinker". To comprehend simple expression is even a rocket science to you.. Read what he wrote again and again and again... Continue reading until you are able to understand.. Now show me where he said burning and looting stores was the right thing to do...

So many knuckleheads on Nairaland.
Including you. Abi why would he cite BLM as an example. Follow follow mr. Intellectual
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by VULCAN(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
No government in the history of Nigeria has lied to the Nigerian people like this APC govt.

The same den of deceivers says that SARS is disbanded and you want everybody to return to their houses.

Can you tell me where the SARS officers are now and whether they have access to the guns they used to kill and maim so many people?

helinues:

And if the security pounce on them, una go dey complain..

SARS has been disbanded. That's over do.

That I will type any RIP, ko jo

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Kayharry(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Oga Gbenu soun.... Na you start activism it's the foot soldiers these celebs are endangering

I will not risk my life for one charlatan that is trying to CASH OUT from D mayhem
keep shut or go and die peacefully.
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Slynation(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Board a plane to Rivers State and lead the protest...

Yeyelity
Must you post rubbish every time or should we say you enjoy the mention and attention you getting on NL...grin This is the time to go back to the drawing board, for once I'm very proud of Nigerian youths nationwide, no worry.... We soon coming for your so-called Daura Messiah
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by bamite(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
Board a plane to Rivers State and lead the protest...

Yeyelity

You this man you're always on the wrong side of the fence just to seek attention. Are you supporting sars to continue killing innocent people or what?

ARE YOU OK?
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by anayolity: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

And if the security pounce on them, una go dey complain..

SARS has been disbanded. That's over do.

That I will type any RIP, ko jo

Guy unless soldiers , dem no born any security to pounce on those guys, the response go bad

1 Like

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
These demands are quite valid. Wike is joking. He knows.
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by LivingSage: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
BigSarah:
Wike is trying to be politically correct, remember politicians only have one loyalty to themselves... Wike just recently got out of a backlash with the north by telling them to back of the oil before retracting the statement, Abeg leave my governor
Why would they leave a tyrant? Is this not on this synonymous issue Buhari was labeled a tyrant? Don't be a Hypocrite please
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by clydedaniels(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sniper101:

In other words, as a sitting governor, he was supposed to encourage the protests?

He has said what he said
It's left for citizens to obey or not to obey

He encouraged them at first then came back to discourage them... Does that make sense.??
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by aspirebig: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike, as a governor are you supposed to a servant of the People?

Late Yaradua is the ONLY Nigerian Politician who sees himself as a servant leader. Others are gods.

Life /power are transient, please be on the good part of history.

People are been killed by SARS and they should not protest?Just imagine this type of our military democracy ooooo
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by mamatwiny(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike goofed massively.

Sanwo Olu is now using his brain to calm ppl down.
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by Small080(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike is the most stupid governor ever grin grin
Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by DHaran: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Falz Weldon sir

Re: Falz: Who Is Wike To Tell The Citizens Not To Protest by letilex: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit / Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye / Rita Dominic With Jessica Duncan, Daughter-In-law Of RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.