Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

#EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban (51273 Views)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by tinktanker: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
[img][/img][sub][/sub]
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Sharz: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
AFTER Bb9ja, now is END-SARS, after this we will find another thing to keep our youths busy shall, just passing out time as LAZY YOUTH WE ARE
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Shadysen: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
These few people? grin

PH people wey I know no get time. Majority of them will be busy @ work now.

The people you will see in the majority are the useless agbero touts flogging people's cars with thick black pipes at motor parks.

When people dey protest, Una no do anything, na now wey government don react Una wan begin protest. Is this not madness? Wike should unleash terror on them biko undecided
You need to calm down brother.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by IamPlato(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
idahme:

Police handle them for what? We are the ones encouraging brutality from our police force. Every country is governed by laws and Nigerian law gives citizens the right to express themselves freely as long as it is done within the confines of the constitution. The right to peaceful protest is sacrosanct.
the Aim Of The Protest Has Been Met so Whats All These
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Adrian9(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:
Yahoo boys protest angry angry.

The security agencies should do the needful sad angry

Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by afroxyz: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
sammy329:

May Police brutalized you. Say amen
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by afroxyz: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
IamPlato:
the Aim Of The Protest Has Been Met so Whats All These

So there is nothing to protest about in Nigeria again? In a revolution there woukd always be cowards and saboteurs
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Starzo: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
The guy that took that selfie is an armed robber and a cultist
Don't ask me how I know. I just know.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by IamPlato(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
afroxyz:

So there is nothing to protest about in Nigeria again? In a revolution there woukd always be cowards and saboteurs
nigga una no wise at all. una go just waste una life for nothing. if you think this is how to run a revolution then you all are as good as dead.

in a country where the entire military is loyal to the government, are you people with your brain at all.

if you are with the protesters tell the youths i said they will continue to remain leaders of tomorrow that never comes until they give themselves brain.

na because i no be celebrity nobody gree listen to me, i had a better way of making nigeria great not this rubbish you guys are doing.

revolution is the highest crime in nigerian law. a revolution is strategically plan in silence and the government must not see you coming. when the nigerian youths want nigeria tell them to contact me but for now i dont give a fvck about what you all are doing. happy protesting
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Starzo: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
I talk it...na cultists and armed robbers full that group
icuminpiss:
I'm there live, I dey with my ATM AUTOMAG(GUN) any police wey do anyhow go collect!!!
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Starzo: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
How much?
kosebafi:
UK used Toshiba satellite up for pickup

corei7, keyboard light, 1GB dedicated graphics, 4GB ram, 500GB hard drive

0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by millionboi2: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
These few people? grin

The people you will see in the majority are the useless agbero touts flogging people's cars with thick black pipes at motor parks.

When people dey protest, Una no do anything, na now wey government don react Una wan begin protest. Is this not madness? Wike should unleash terror on them biko undecided
nonsense

Who is wike and you without those ppl u called agberos
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by icuminpiss(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Starzo:
I talk it...na cultists and armed robbers full that group
I'm no cultist, I'm no armed robber, it's for my protection fam
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by PecE2Make: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Well don guys
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Starzo: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Fam? undecidedwho is ur fam? angry... common face front jor grin
icuminpiss:

I'm no cultist, I'm no armed robber, it's for my protection fam
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by PecE2Make: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
WIKE CALLS FOR TOTAL REFORM OF NIGERIA POLICE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike says all Nigerians should support the total reform of the Nigeria Police Force.

Addressing End-SARS protesters at Government House, Port Harcourt, Governor Wike told them not to be satisfied that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police Force would be scrapped.

"If we do not reform the Police, the same SARS officers will be deployed to other units of the Force to continue their evil acts.

"It is not only to end SARS. Already, there is a pronouncement to scrap it. But every Nigerian should support the total reform of the Police.

"SARS cannot and has never been our friend in Rivers state. They killed a lecturer at Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic without a cause and people kept quiet.

"President Muhammadu Buhari said he will reform the Police. Let us be ready to hold him by his words," he said.

The Governor stated that he took an oath of office to protect the lives and property of Rivers people.

According to him, this made him to condemn the brutality and kidnapping activities of SARS officers against Rivers people.

He pointed out that instead of a national support against such evil, leaders in some quarters reduced it to politics.

"What we find in this country is that people play to the gallery. They hate people who speak the truth.

"When we raised the alarm over the killings of Rivers people by SARS operatives, nobody listened to us as they said I was playing politics with it.

"No Governor saw the need to speak out against that evil. That was because it was not happening in their States. Now the evil of SARS has touched them, they want everybody to join.

"Rivers State does not play second fiddle. The life of Rivers people matter to me and I will continue to protect them.

"What you are protesting against, I had campaigned against it long ago. If only they listened, we will not be protesting today", he stated.

Paulinus Nsirim
Commissioner for Information and Communications
October 13, 2020
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Mrpojj(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
These few people? grin

Few wetin?
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Fourwinds: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2020
sammy329:

rubbish
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by afroxyz: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2020
IamPlato:
nigga una no wise at all. una go just waste una life for nothing. if you think this is how to run a revolution then you all are as good as dead.

in a country where the entire military is loyal to the government, are you people with your brain at all.

if you are with the protesters tell the youths i said they will continue to remain leaders of tomorrow that never comes until they give themselves brain.

na because i no be celebrity nobody gree listen to me, i had a better way of making nigeria great not this rubbish you guys are doing.

revolution is the highest crime in nigerian law. a revolution is strategically plan in silence and the government must not see you coming. when the nigerian youths want nigeria tell them to contact me but for now i dont give a fvck about what you all are doing. happy protesting

You can die a coward. It's your problem. Nobody beyond yiur grandchildren woukd remember you
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by IamPlato(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
afroxyz:

You can die a coward. It's your problem. Nobody beyond yiur grandchildren woukd remember you
wetin De Kill Una Na Lack Of Wisdom. Doing Something The Wrong, police Shoot Una run but You De Claim Bravery, shame On You. How Many Of You Are Willing And Ready To Die For What You Believe or Want.

If All The Youths Run Can You Alone Stand? Look At You Calling Somebody A Coward, since Your Life On This Planet Have You Ever Sat down To Make A Plan For Your Country's Progress With Hope Of You Achieving Them One Day? No You Have Not because All You Have Been Doing Is Making Selfish Plans only, asking For The End Of Sars what Great Thing Will It Do For The Youths or Have You Forgotten That Una De also Kill Una self.

You Might Be 80 before You Will Understand The tactics To Win A Government To The Right Side.

You Are The Real Coward Because All Of You Are Doing what You Do Because Others Are doing it.

The Youths Dont Need
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by IamPlato(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
afroxyz:

ALSO the youths dont need a celebrity to lead a battle of change, you need leaders.

many of you youths are clueless about what it takes to lead a nation that is why you all will continue to remain leaders of tomorrow that never comes.

nigga i dont know how old you are but if you dont sit back and understand things before jumping into them you will end your life wastefully.

good bye
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by Hakeem12(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
OLD CARGOES COME AND DO YOUR WORSE AS USUAL. WE DON'T HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR ELDERS. THAT TIME HAS BEEN RELEGATED.

NONSENSE RESPECT FOR ELDERS THAT WILL KEEP MILLIONS OF YOUNG, INTELLECTUAL, EDUCATED MINDS UNDER THE DUNGEON OF AN 85-YEAR OLD ILLITERATE CATTLE REARER.
GOD FORBID.

MY JOY THAT WE'RE ALL WAKING FROM OUR DRUNKEN SLUMBER KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES.

THEY'RE MORE CONCENTRATED ON OWLS TURNING INTO WITCHES AND STEALING THEIR DESTINIES WHILE THE GOVERNMENT IS DEALING WITH EVERYBODY.
PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE OUR PARENTS. NOT MANY OF THEM ARE WISE.
They bleeped up big time
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by kosebafi: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wey him sef go join soonest
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by k2money(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
nogragra:

who is this mad squandrel with slave mentality. very soon the wave of change will soon sweep the like of you. wait and see.
I can't exchange words with you. One swear na for you to run enter bush.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by nogragra: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2020
k2money:

I can't exchange words with you. One swear na for you to run enter bush.
IPOB animal don't forget you are still in the zoo your Lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu coined. So who have time for a demented Ipob Pig like you.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by k2money(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2020
nogragra:

IPOB animal don't forget you are still in the zoo your Lord and saviour Nnamdi Kanu coined. So who have time for a demented Ipob Pig like you.
I can't blame you for the dementia issue you have. For your information an Yorùbá man and I don't give a Bleep about tribe, but let truth be unveil. This is not political protest and don't try to bring politics to the matters. And mind you not everyone you can engage on dramatic way, there are some people who can make you run mad.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by nogragra: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
k2money:

I can't blame you for the dementia issue you have. For your information an Yorùbá man and I don't give a Bleep about tribe, but let truth be unveil. This is not political protest and don't try to bring politics to the matters. And mind you not everyone you can engage on dramatic way, there are some people who can make you run mad.
Go to your lord and saviour Nnamdi kanu to teach you how to get biafra instead of coming here to vent you frustration. Your madness has no measure may it be to you according to your evil wishes.
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by k2money(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
nogragra:

Go to your lord and saviour Nnamdi kanu to teach you how to get biafra instead of coming here to vent you frustration. Your madness has no measure may it be to you according to your evil wishes.
I don't have your time
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by nogragra: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2020
k2money:

I don't have your time
....and you have the time to reply?
Re: #EndSARS Protests Rock Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Despite Wike's Ban by k2money(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=nogragra post=95084721]
....and you have the time to reply?[/quote
Last warning before I cast I spell on you stay off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa / Nigerian Army Sacks Private Soldier For Taking Picture In Colonel’s Office - SR / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.