Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (22094 Views)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Below is one of the stories of how Beast James Nwafor( former OC SARS Anambra State) and current SSA to Gov Obiano used to killed Anambra youths as written by Miss Kween Iloanya on July 9th, 2020:

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.
His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him. Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast.

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.

This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution. Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him. I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2020
I just pity his children if fit no better for them

25 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okeyglm: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2020
oga take his name and picture to okija shrine . you will get justice there. lawyer and court justice won't help you.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2020
just don't worry....wetin go kill am go reach am soon n he will not expect it..i pity his close relatives and family that will not caution him now and call him to order....life is too short n each of us will definitely account for all our deeds, both good and evil!

9 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Put it up on social media amplify it and let's take it up from there

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2020
#KillJamesNwafor

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
No wonder all politicians send their kids abroad
This is not a place to raise children

MC Oluomo pikin sef dey abroad
Lmao

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Anago55: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man is from Ebonyi state,his house is just a stone throw from my house
Ezza man. very brutal

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
It doesn't end here. his generation will surely reap untold hardship for all the atrocities he committed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Anago55:
This man is from Ebonyi state,his house is just a stone throw from my house

Ezza man. very brutal

I just pity his children as the sins of this man must surely be upon them (unless they do something serious about it)

7 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by BREYZ: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:
Below is one of the stories of how Beast James Nwafor( former OC SARS Anambra State) and current SSA to Gov Obiano used to killed Anambra youths as written by Miss Kween Iloanya on July 9th, 2020:

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.
His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him. Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast.

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.

This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution. Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him. I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

This man don expose himself to danger. Them fit light am anytime grin

36 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Throwback: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is where the investigation of abuse should start.

His name must get to the Police IG, and must face his past deeds even if retired now.

The OP should tag the many different TV stations covering the protests, tag the useless president and police IG. Frank Mba should also be tagged.

The question really is why did we as a nation wait this long to tackle this matter? Even those in power and the elites also have complaints of past interaction with SARS and police brutality, yet we only whispered it?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Ezewuzie01: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
BREYZ:

This man don expose himself to danger. Them fit light am anytime grin
Try it na grin. You have forgotten that he is an Ezza man. Any which way you come, physically, spiritually, politically, he is fenced all over gringrin

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
And the best person Obiano could make his SSA on security is a serial Murderer from Ebonyi state...

Blood thirsty humans domiciled in one state.

When have we started empowering imported murderers with positions as sensitive as security.

Same old story of mbadinuju and bakassi boys until they were ruthlessly dealt with beyond recognition is what Obiano is encouraging..

22 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by BREYZ: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Try it na grin. You have forgotten that he is an Ezza man. Any which way you come, physically, spiritually, politically, he is fenced all over gringrin

Forget, AK 47 go fall this man.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by sapientia(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Every twitter post on Anambra protest should be tagged with this.

Let's see if IG can summon him.

24 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Juliusmalema:
And the best person Obiano could make his SSA on security is a serial Murderer from Ebonyi state...

Blood thirsty humans domiciled in one state.

When have we started empowering imported murderers with positions as sensitive as security.

Same old story of mbadinuju and bakassi boys until they were ruthlessly dealt with beyond recognition is what Obiano is encouraging..
Hahahahaha.. Keep crying.. I always knew that Anambra people are slaves to Ebonyi people, see how he was murdering Anambala Youths like mere chicken.. Anambra is cursed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:

My
Rule 1,2 and 3
No rule was broken, if u like quote mods from now till tomorrow nothing will change it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by klenton(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:

Everything you wrote here is true, Awkuzu sars was a known human abbatoir, they even have a secret dungeon in Neni, were they will shoot people and harvest there organs before they give up the ghost

so many politician's and business men patronised them for human parts
it was Indeed terrible and that man is a living beast.

24 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Hahahahaha.. Keep crying.. I always knew that Anambra people are slaves to Ebonyi people, see how he was murdering Anambala Youths like mere chicken.. Anambra is cursed
[/s]

See how the cursed Abia state people are being killed. Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Rugaria: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man wasted many many lives... That man is the worst killer in uniform in nigeria... At a point, mortuaries started to refuse corpses from SARS cos of the frequency. Teaching hospitals in anambra and environs never lacked human specimen cos of this man... Go and ask. I heard stories and I have a relative who was a victim. Even Awkuzu community asked them to relocate because of their heinous crimes.. e be tinz

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
klenton:

Everything you wrote here is true, Awkuzu sars was a known human abbatoir, they even have a secret dungeon in Neni, were they will shoot people and harvest there organs before they give up the ghost

so many politician's and business men patronised them for human parts
it was Indeed terrible and that man is a living beast.

you don't need to tell me my brother. My cousin brother was once in that awkuzu sars after he was framed up. They killed the other guy he was captured with and sold his organs. It was a lady - his ex girlfriend that framed them up for what they know nothing of. In the same Awkuzu sars, they switch robbers with innocent people - if the robber can pay his way through. when I was going there to bail my cousin (with all the lawyers we took), I saw hell there. They have cells for suspects they already condemned to death; they named it Cell 4. Once they tell you that they are travelling you, then it means you will be killed.

The bad thing is that when Human Right Groups are coming to see things for themselves at the station, they will quickly move all the inmates to SARS Neni, where they are hidden.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by slivertongue: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
this is the evil that happens when criminals are given uniforms and guns

12 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

See how the cursed Abia state people are being killed. Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state
The Sars man James Nwafor murdered criminal Anambra yoots.. That should be your focus to combat crime in Anambala and not posting stupid things about Abia state

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

No rule was broken, if u like quote mods from now till tomorrow nothing will change it
[/s]

Abia is my state but it is a cursed useless state. See how Anambra people are speaking up but no one to speak for our dead Abia state despite this type of thing that was meted out on Abia state people

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

The Sars man James Nwafor murdered criminal Anambra yoots.. That should be your focus to combat crime in Anambala and not posting stupid things about Abia state
[/s]

Army, Navy, AIRFORCE , sars was used to murder millions of Abia people but no one to talk on own behalf in Abia state. Abia state is cursed. Tufia

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

Army, Navy, AIRFORCE , sars was used to murder millions of Abia people but no one to talk on own behalf in Abia state. Abia state is cursed. Tufia
These are ipob miscreants possibly from Onitsha or Abakaliki, check well u go see your cousin or brother there

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by quickberry(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:

Contact Babajide Kolade Otittoju and Morayo Afolabi Brown( both of TVC), on their social media handles.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

These are ipob miscreants possibly from Onitsha or Abakaliki, check well u go see your cousin or brother there

These are Abia indigenes killed by army, sars, and navy in Abia state. The important thing is that these are Abia state people. Tufia

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[left][/left]

These are Abia indigenes killed by army, sars, and navy in Abia state. The important thing is that these are Abia state people. Tufia

Abia people are not regarded as human beings. What's this?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Man Challenged IPOB Commander, As Security Agents Raid ESN Major Camp (video) / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.