Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (22105 Views)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
This is the same name I heard on Hot FM Owerri this morning. The guest, a lawyer, accused him of killing his immediate elder brother. According to him, the man told him he will kill his brother and nothing will happen and he did. He was also appointed as Obiano's CSO.

shocked shocked

Seems this man is really brutal.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by ABCthings: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is totally unacceptable!
So all these happened and nobody said anything?
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Jonasbadoo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
hardbody:

My own question is, so no one around you knows how to handle a rifle or how to smash a head and grind the skull (incase the other man has 'Odeshi'). You guys don't know his family both immediate and extended? Na wa oo.

Somethings happen because people believe nothing can happen to them. No one person has the monopoly of violence. Well....
I swear
hire assassins and track his family down both nuclear and extended, all of them cannot be outside the country at the same time .. better blood for blood no matter how long or the cost

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by DkJay: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lalasticlala, Séun, front page please. We need more people taking this matter up.

It's been seven years since the incident happened. Something has to be done.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Drversatile: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
FRONT PAGE
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
MJluv:
Negodu ife umuigbo nabu na ezuzu na ilo. Chai! ndo nu. onye mere unu ifaa, oma'n di ri ya na nma.
Ọkwa ndị Anambala sịrị na udo agaghị adị na ala Igbo,ha bụ ndị Anambala agaghịkwa enwe udo,
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by T9ksy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
The poignant part here is that when the MF finally goes to meet his maker, there will be numerous R.I.P !

How does one expects such a murderer to rest in peace when hundreds of innocents souls' blood lie in his hands?

To cap it all, then the "don't speak ill of the dead" crew will be all over the place, pontificating .

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by DukeNija(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:
Below is one of the stories of how Beast James Nwafor( former OC SARS Anambra State) and current SSA to Gov Obiano used to killed Anambra youths as written by Miss Kween Iloanya on July 9th, 2020:

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.
His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him. Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast.

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.

This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution. Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him. I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

Oga go on twitter and share your story. Tag the IG of Police, Sega links and others. Keep tagging and asking for Justice.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stop complaining this cursed miscreant from the dead Abia state. No peace for you on this forum. If there's one thing I enjoy, it is destroying the bathered image of Abia state online. Let's go..

[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Ọkwa ndị Anambala sịrị na udo agaghị adị na ala Igbo,ha bụ ndị Anambala agaghịkwa enwe udo,
[/s]
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
mightyhazel:
u no dey tire to quote and requote yourself with dumb monikers?

I am from Abia state and to put it nicely, Abia state is a cursed backward worthless useless shithole. Truth is bitter cheesy
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Stop complaining this cursed miscreant from the dead Abia state. No peace for you on this forum. If there's one thing I enjoy, it is destroying the bathered image of Abia state online. Let's go..

[s][/s]
Unfortunately for u the rest of your cursed Anambala people are already crying for me to have mercy, they will continue to shed blood.. No peace for the wicked
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
GeneralStan:

Both you and the person you qouted are Cursed with it eternal foolishness...

Abia state is a cursed state and the state is embarrassing igbos as the worst state in Nigeria, so it is right to put Abia state where it belongs
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
okeyglm:
oga take his name and picture to okija shrine . you will get justice there. lawyer and court justice won't help you.

no matter how strong he is or thinks he is - i know a veritable charm that will extinguish his soul in a very painful and gruesome way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by a4cube: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
MJluv:
Negodu ife umuigbo nabu na ezuzu na ilo. Chai! ndo nu. onye mere unu ifaa, oma'n di ri ya na nma.
Those two are not igbos. Ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Unfortunately for u the rest of your cursed Anambala people are already crying for me to have mercy, they will continue to shed blood.. No peace for the wicked
[/s]

Hahahaha

I.have received more than 100 quotes from your cursed Abia people begging me to tone down. You know I am beating you hands down with more fatal blows, your blows are weak. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, and everyone knows. No peace for you on this forum. Na promise be that.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Lucasinho(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
MJluv:

grin

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

I.have received more than 100 quotes from your cursed Abia people begging me to tone down. You know I am beating you hands down with more fatal blows, your blows are weak. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria, and everyone knows. No peace for you on this forum. Na promise be that.
Is not about me or u, is about making the rest of your cursed Anambala people bitter and sad.. They've been crying to me for mercy but no mercy
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol the point is that your posts are even weak. The kind of online destruction we are doing on Abia on nairaland is magnitude. Go to google and see what we have done to your state. No one cries because, we have chased everyone from Abia state out of nairaland, na only you remain, you go soon run. No peace for you, no sympathy for you. Cursed backward shithole Abia will always be our target until there will be no one from Abia state on nairaland. cheesy

[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Is not about me or u, is about making the rest of your cursed Anambala people bitter and sad.. They've been crying to me for mercy but no mercy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

y

Ogbonna you dey fear us, once we land, you calm down, but when we go offline you will come out to flex. Now we are online, let's roll. Fear fear cheesy
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Tumbulum: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
If the government cannot help in this case,I will get justice all by myself even if it means dying in the process. Guns are easy to get in this Godforsaken country. Get one and gun him or his mother or one his child down. He should be made to feel the pain he caused others

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Ogbonna you dey fear us, once we land, you calm down, but when we go offline you will come out to flex. Now we are online, let's roll. Fear fear cheesy

Chai na true, once we are offline, he will be flexing anyhow. okpalaAnambra we are online now, flex na make we roll. Coward

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
RIVERS1stson:

Chai na true, once we are offline, he will be flexing anyhow. okpalaAnambra we are online now, flex na make we roll. Coward

okpalaAnambra, oya na let's roll. You dey get power when we no dey online. Let's open thread and roll. Cursed bastard from the cursed backward worthless useless shithole Abia state cheesy

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by loveth360(f): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
MJluv:
okpalaAnambra,.Abia1stS0N River1sts0n are same person,replying himself with different monkier.

He is not even Igbo.
Do not be deceived

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by loveth360(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:

habu ndi uchu. ekwetahom na ha abuo bu ndi Igbo
Those handler are one person replying himself.

He is not even an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
loveth360:
Those handler are one person replying himself.

He is not even an Igbo.

Very annoying set of idiots

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by chatinent: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Noted.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by loveth360(f): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
azmanaty02:

Very annoying set of idiots
Not idiots but idiot.

For his foolish mind,what he posts on nairaland will make Igbos to hate and start fighting themselves.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Fash20: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
And the nigga is still drawing breath?
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by elisho: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oloun:

But Wike house arrested everyone in Port Harcourt even when the federal government relieved lockdown nationwide, he even went ahead to lock markets for months demanding for payments after other states already opened theirs which made hunger nearly killed some people over there. He demolished houses, seized cars and yet none of the so called strong men talked neither did anyone challenged him?

Do you think he can do these in Anambra?

How many of ikoku 4' killer cops have been killed by you?

The innocent boy shut last two weeks hope you guys have killed the killer cops?

Do you think such a man as James Nwafor family will be vulnerable just like that? 'They might not even live in Nigeria'

Should I inform you that guys attacked the Awkuzu Sars station with sophisticated riffles years back which made state government got them two armored vehicles always on standby inside and outside the station back then.
oga say what u know for where wike ask market to pay money ia not a poor governor like yours
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by AskProf: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmypure:
that guy, is a dreaded criminal from look of things, because if he is clean, they will accept the money ur dad make from sale of land to free him, but They rejected it something unusual from sars and police force, that might have been terrorising them for so long, that's why they didn't free him, you might be seeing ur brother as a saint but you might not know that he is a hardened criminal.

finally if your brother is guilty of crime if u like swear reach tomorrow for the man, nothing will ever happen to him rather he will grow from strength to strength, that's the type of men that force need to eradicate criminal, no wonder anambra security improved under obiano, so this the architect of the improvements, I know you are crying foul because the criminal who is the source income to ur family has bee killed.

Are you that insentitive?

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by skinny419(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Before i talk my mind ..wetin your broda do.?
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Yujin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Juliusmalema:
And the best person Obiano could make his SSA on security is a serial Murderer from Ebonyi state...

Blood thirsty humans domiciled in one state.

When have we started empowering imported murderers with positions as sensitive as security.

Same old story of mbadinuju and bakassi boys until they were ruthlessly dealt with beyond recognition is what Obiano is encouraging..
He was not imported. He's from our region but a murderer. That is what we will charge him not his state of origin. Shameless impostor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara: Crisis Brews Over Use Of Hijab In Christian Schools / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.