Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (22093 Views)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
okay if you say so...
Peace

@ the bolded, I've been around NairaLand for more than a decade so don't let the date of registration deceive you.
Is aiite.. I'm sure you're from Anambra to feel so pained.. Look I'm also from Anambra but out Anambra appears like it is cursed with all sorts of bad things and there is no point hiding it.. Don't cry blood yet
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra brought division6 and disunity to South East.. Now it is backfiring and they're crying blood.. I know you're from Edo and don't understand what I'm talking about
[/s]

This idiot from Abia state, who is crying biko? You are only deluding yourself and think you are making sense. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. It should be your concern
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Is aiite.. I'm sure you're from Anambra to feel so pained.. Look I'm also from Anambra but out Anambra appears like it is cursed with all sorts of bad things and there is no point hiding it.. Don't cry blood yet
[/s]

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed. Abia state is a shithole. Igbos don't regard Abia state because it is the worst state in Nigeria.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra is a pained frustrated bastard from the shithole Abia state. His anger is because Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

This is the only dividend of democracy in Abia state - sharing of kerosene

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wrong,
Check my location on my profile and determine my state of origin..

I'm from Eboh in Ogbia, Bayelsa State.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Wrong,

You're lucky then not to come from this same Anambra State with me.. Bc our Anambala is a cursed Nd frustrated igala land
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Wrong,

Stop spewing nonsense. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra brought division and disunity to South East.. Now it is backfiring and they're crying blood.. I know you're from Edo and don't understand what I'm talking about

How can people who having been championing for unity now the one bringing disunity...

Nwata chowa nkea, asi na omee alu..

Nobody has ever championed unity and peace as Omambala...

Stop baseless accusations and let each independent unit stand as it was created..
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

You're lucky then not to come from this same Anambra State with me.. Bc our Anambala is a cursed Nd frustrated igala land
[/s]

I am from Abia state, the truth be told Abia state is a cursed backward shithole state. I wish I am from Anambra
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How can people who having been championing for unity now the one bringing disunity...

Nwata chowa nkea, asi na omee alu..

Nobody has ever championed unity and peace as Omambala...

Stop baseless accusations and let each independent unit stand as it was created..

His anger is because our Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

His anger is because our Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

No wonder..
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

Stop spewing nonsense. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria
who doesn't know that Abia State entirely is a cesspit.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
who doesn't know that Abia State entirely is a cesspit.

okpalaAnambra cheesy
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:

okpalaAnambra cheesy
Jokes apart, sometimes I wonder if their leaders are human at all,
Traveling to Abia through Rivers State, immediately leaving Rivers State's well tarred roads and on entering Abia, you'll be greeted with a grave sized gallop that is capable of shifting your livers and Kidneys.

Not that other governor's are saints but at least, if the people cry, they listen to an extent.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Abia1stS0N: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Jokes apart, sometimes I wonder if their leaders are human at all,
Traveling to Abia through Rivers State, immediately leaving Rivers State's well tarred roads and on entering Abia, you'll be greeted with a grave sized gallop that is capable of shifting your livers and Kidneys.

Not that other governor's are saints but at least, if the people cry, they listen to an extent.

Abia state is worse than hellfire. There's no government in Abia state, no wonder okpalaAnambra is always angry
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Try it na grin. You have forgotten that he is an Ezza man. Any which way you come, physically, spiritually, politically, he is fenced all over gringrin

Mumu keep on deceiving yourself lol. Let him come out openly In public place and face people with all his powers then I can believe the rubbish you wrote. Na because say Tree near Tree Monkey dey Pull stunt. Put one tree for Lagos and the other for Enugu, Now make the monkey con pull hin as usual stunt...... grin grin grin
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
azmanaty02:

you don't need to tell me my brother. My cousin brother was once in that awkuzu sars after he was framed up. They killed the other guy he was captured with and sold his organs. It was a lady - his ex girlfriend that framed them up for what they know nothing of. In the same Awkuzu sars, they switch robbers with innocent people - if the robber can pay his way through. when I was going there to bail my cousin (with all the lawyers we took), I saw hell there. They have cells for suspects they already condemned to death; they named it Cell 4. Once they tell you that they are travelling you, then it means you will be killed.

The bad thing is that when Human Right Groups are coming to see things for themselves at the station, they will quickly move all the inmates to SARS Neni, where they are hidden.

And one Idiot will come on here and tell me there will be peace In Shiiithole?? Although all these evil acts happens around the Globe but Shiiithole Is a massive Hell on Its own. Today In the name of God, I Curse all the evil people who are extremely greedy and Intentionally committing evil acts one way or the other, holding us together by force, brainwashing people, living large at the expense of these Zombies and Foools. Any member of their families that knows about these evil acts are cursed as well except for the Innocent Kids who knows nothing about these evil acts. You people will never know peace, You will all die a gruesome and horrible deaths. No human Is perfect, Even me that I'm posting this, I have my Imperfections but I always try my best and possible best not to hurt any Human. We should at least sometimes be compassionate......
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by elisho: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Oloun:
madam your governor started off as a thug grin go and resea about my governor
i don't known where u are from but i tell u for free the project that man have don it will take yours 50 years to achieve you are calling him a thug he don't go to abuja to bag for money as your governor do
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by tsspsolutions: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2020
okeyglm:
oga take his name and picture to okija shrine . you will get justice there. lawyer and court justice won't help you.

You took it from my mouth... Someone they're supposed to report his case to the most powerful shrine in Iboland.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by VillageHead: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2020
fineboynl:
are they not fellow igbo? I laughed when igbo what their own country. igbo are not known to be good to each other.

my son you are a hundred and ten percent correct on this.

oya come drink tea!

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2020
VillageHead:

my son you are a hundred and ten percent correct on this.

oya come drink tea!

So the people mining skulls of their fellow tribes men are being good to them right?? Abeg yarn another thing. Every tribe has good and bad people.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by FeloniousFelon: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
After the zeta Jew slaves will blame the north when they have beasts among them.

SARS is dominated by Southerners who target, extort and kill Southerners
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
After the zeta Jew slaves will blame the north when they have beasts among them.

SARS is dominated by Southerners who target, extort and kill Southerners

Trash
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shellsploit:
Where's Lalasticlala sef...

Ancient Keneking.. grin grin

I hail oo

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Shellsploit: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:

Ancient Keneking.. grin grin

I hail oo

Not keneking pls.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shellsploit:

Not keneking pls.

Apologies then..

That Monika used that sentence a lot, pre-2015

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Shellsploit: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:

Apologies then..

That Monika used that sentence a lot, pre-2015

I am amuatulu grin
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by HAccord: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
I once read CSP James Nwafor profile where his phone number was attached, I can't find the link anymore.

If you have his phone number share it. Let it go viral.

The guy na beast, just looking at his face, you'll can see a heart darker than devil's.

He always claims 'nothing will happen to him' after committing atrocities, let's see if Buhari won't throw him under the bus to appease the protesters.

Bloody human parts dealer in police uniform.
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Oloun(f): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
azmanaty02:
Below is one of the stories of how Beast James Nwafor( former OC SARS Anambra State) and current SSA to Gov Obiano used to killed Anambra youths as written by Miss Kween Iloanya on July 9th, 2020:

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.
His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him. Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast.

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.

This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution. Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him. I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?
seems your cry have been heard! The evil man has been sacked as SSA to governor and put up for prosecution!

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oloun:
seems your cry have been heard! The evil man has been sacked as SSA to governor and put up for prosecution!

I am still not happy , I need this man to be fried in hot oil!
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Oloun(f): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
elisho:
i don't known where u are from but i tell u for free the project that man have don it will take yours 50 years to achieve you are calling him a thug he don't go to abuja to bag for money as your governor do
grin check out about wike on Wikipedia and tell me how and where his career started from, come to projects as if he does it with his personal funds besides how many projects has he carried out? Rumola flyover? Which is being expanded with the 78 billion Naira given to him recently by same Abuja you said my governor begs money from. He's just wasting money on irrelevancies at PH alone, how about other communities?

Upon all the money your state have Rivers State is nothing to write home about!
Re: James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) by Oloun(f): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
IDENNAA:

I am still not happy , I need this man to be fried in hot oil!
I wish same but everything starts from somewhere, I believe this is the starting point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad's DPR Job: Three Officials Suspended - Peoples Gazette / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) / No Quick Fix For Nigeria’s Problems, Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.