Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' (18566 Views)

EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Revolutionnow Symposium: At Last, Police Allow Falana, Others To Enter Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Adrian9(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Man wey sabi!
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Merimental(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You think police would act without order form above? they have someone giving them orders from the top dogs....yet they would come to say different shit on live TV....I pray for everybody safety

lol. dat Manual can only be printed in a country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Okuda(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:
even after the SARS has been dissolved. Lol.

What we all should have stand for is #EndPOLICEbrutality, not just #EndSARS, because from the onset, they said to us.
SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)...(who is fooling who?)

my brother the matter don pass just end sars. i watched an interview of a group of protesters and they are already attacking buhari saying they want to hear it from him first.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Emmasnoop(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
This one worst all the road for Warri Don spoil finish he dey here dey talk like better person ,he go be like film for your eyes when men go shock you.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by aspirebig: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sen Dr.feanyi ,nice man.

Please tell Woke too, he is your Paddy in Rivers.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Governor Okowa, thank you!
People speak in two ways.

1. Through electoral votes
2. Through protest.

Both are people's rights.

Wike messed up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by VanTee20(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

S.G Elton, not John Elton. Take note.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by samwillyco1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Correct governor, with better sense

Revolution gradually setting in, PMB should not be shocked on seeing the current anger coming from every reasonable corner of this country.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Creeza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thingsmustchang:
My crush just posted her picture nd i want to comment, please help me spell gojos
Asinnn, u look so gojos ���
NO no its kwajoice, asin like trying to say kwaraption

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Fragility6: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmasnoop:
This one worst all the road for Warri Don spoil finish he dey here dey talk like better person ,he go be like film for your eyes when men go shock you.
Okowa na the worst governor ever to rule delta state. Even Uduaghan dey learn work. Okowa na total cast and some animals dey call am road master. No be government b d main problem of nigeria o na some idiots wey dey praise government bcoz of crumbs.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okuda:

my brother the matter don pass just end sars. i watched an interview of a group of protesters and they are already attacking buhari saying they want to hear it from him first.
Buhari will repeat the same thing IGP Adamu said Now. he will just do copy and paste.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ezmans: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

you are correct
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by SBM10: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good one from Gov Okowa.
Nigeria will get there..
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
VanTee20:

S.G Elton, not John Elton. Take note.

Thank you
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by AmbFmk: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yes sooo... Expressing ourselves is the standard.

#endsars.

See this: 11 Online Business Dirty Internet Marketing Tricks That You Should Know
https://www.wealthonnet.com/2020/10/11-online-business-dirty-internet.html
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Risingblue008(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

you mean to say J Martins?

Lollll grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo see space booking
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by nextstep(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you my able governor.

It's wise for government to let people protest and vent their anger, than to let that anger boil over and consume the government.
Arab Spring and the civil wars in some places happened because police didn't allow people to express themselves.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Risingblue008:

Lollll grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo see space booking
soon, they will start booking Mass. Lol.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by 21Bandit: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
We move

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Malawian(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Southern Nigerian Youths, if we back down, the North will perpetuate themselves in power.There is more to this End SARS protest than we are actually seeing now.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ategberoson:
after this Delta people should protest against bad governance in Delta state. this idiot did absolute nothing in delta state

if Nigeria were to adopt capital punishment for looters and incompetent nincompoop like this idiot, he should be on his way to heaven by now

all Nigeria governors deserved capital punishment and Buhari has no business in politics not to talk of being voted for

we need to correct some mistakes

We in Delta State we not protest against Gov. Okowa, go to your stupid governor and protest. Arrant nonsense.

Come Delta State and protest now, make Uvwie boys tear u hot slap
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by virginprincess(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

We in Delta State we not protest against Gov. Okowa, go to your stupid governor and protest. Arrant nonsense.

Come Delta State and protest now, make Uvwie boys tear u hot slap
Why won't they protest about bad govt, what has okowa done for delta state.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Why won't they protest about bad govt, what has okowa done for delta state.

Oga go to your Governor and protest, Okowa has tried. Channel your frustration to Uduaghan and your LGA chairman?

By the way, what's your LGA? Let me tell you history of your own
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by doggedfighter(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thingsmustchang:
My crush just posted her picture nd i want to comment, please help me spell gojos
Asinnn, u look so gojos ���
You no well. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Lovelive: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
A time is coming
[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Okuda(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

Buhari will repeat the same thing IGP Adamu said Now. he will just do copy and paste.

mu brother the matter don pass endsars now, its way beyond that. these are people clamouring for good governance from the fg
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:

Bro abeg can you give me a link to this prophecy please, I've been searching for it please bill.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Oga go to your Governor and protest, Okowa has tried. Channel your frustration to Uduaghan and your LGA chairman?

No mind them,Okowa is working, he's not just a social media kind of person and so also his fellow aides.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by guychidile: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
that is pure democracy
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by virginprincess(f): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

I am not a man and i don't know much about politics, but am from delta, and also live there so i know what is happening in the state, OKOWA IS NOT WORKING, CAN'T HE SEE WHAT THE GOVERNOR OF AKWAIBOM STATE IS DOING, IS THEIR G.D.P HIGER THAN OURS.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
PriestDaniz:

No mind them,Okowa is working, he's not just a social media kind of person and so also his fellow aides.

Don't mind the APC paid agents. If Uduaghan did what Okowa is doing, Delta State would have been better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Oboro Names Peremobowei Ebebi As Mastermind Behind His Kidnap / Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.