Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' (18564 Views)

EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Revolutionnow Symposium: At Last, Police Allow Falana, Others To Enter Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

We in Delta State we not protest against Gov. Okowa, go to your stupid governor and protest. Arrant nonsense.

Come Delta State and protest now, make Uvwie boys tear u hot slap

look at this international mad man, police are killing you anyhow, herdsman are fúcking your women, killing your man where are those Uvwie boys then?

with the oil output you contributed to make Northern region developed, to what end is it to your state development?

your likes should have been donated for slavery in Libya or Lebanon because your reasoning state doesn't correspond with a living being
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Notateflonguy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hmmmm.....dem Don dey wise up
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
I am not a man and i don't know much about politics, but am from delta, and also live there so i know what is happening in the state, OKOWA IS NOT WORKING, CAN'T HE SEE WHAT THE GOVERNOR OF AKWAIBOM STATE IS DOING, IS THEIR G.D.P HIGER THAN OURS.

Tell me your LGA of Delta State. Let me give you a brief history of your miserable LGA chairman
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Tell me your LGA of Delta State. Let me give you a brief history of your miserable LGA chairman

paid sycophant, you will come here and defend the incompetency of this fool and returned to your miserable life aftermath

your reward as the Ambassador of imbeciles shouldn't be ignored
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Starzo: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mumu governor
To slap this guy just dey hungry me undecided
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ategberoson:

look at this international mad man, police are killing you anyhow, herdsman are fúcking your women, killing your man where are those Uvwie boys then?

with the oil output you contributed to make Northern region developed, to what end is it to your state development?

your likes should have been donated for slavery in Libya or Lebanon because your reasoning state doesn't correspond with a living being
Paid who?

You are drunk....... channel your frustration to your Governor.

I am not defending Gov. Okowa, but what he has done is more better than his predessor
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by cmikel: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
SARS = CORONA VIRUS
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Starzo: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
I talk am say mumu before. You just confirmed it
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Ifeanyi my man
The odogwu in Delta
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Starzo: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okowa worse...that guy is good for nothing
odinga1of:

Paid who?

I am not defending Gov. Okowa, but what he has done is more better than his predessor
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by maxzzo1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abeg tell wike my man
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by stayclearofme: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you jare ...nor be that useless Rivers Governor Wicked Wike.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Paid who?

just imagine your last paragraph? you should be place under thorough medical surveillance while you're chained both legs and hands for defending Nigeria politicians

you don't deserved to live among human with this your stupidity, na me you won use learn words?

ovwie boys will slap me, if you and your ovwie boys that can't stop Fulani raping your women anyhow see me, dem go get liver to even talk. heavy knock on your and your coward ovwie nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by maasoap(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
They should stop blocking the roads and allow the flow of traffic. It's very essential to allow emergency services access and other people going about their daily activities
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Manageme: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
The difference between PDP and APC there governor's listen while the later does not.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Beautyaddy: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
So is there going to be The EndSARS Protest in Abuja too

Why are we not seeing such protest at the core center of the people governing the Country?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by blacknp(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution
Don’t you have anything doing, or a strategy of prosperity for the future? What kind of misconstrued revolution are you imagining? It seems your mind is playing tricks on you?
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by blacknp(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Beautyaddy:
So is there going to be The EndSARS Protest in Abuja too

Why are we not seeing such protest at the core center of the people governing the Country?
Why no protest about individual state governments? Okowa that is talking can he point to anything he did to elevate the people in Delta State, why does he not cut the 40 police Officers that Follow him up & down to 8, I guess The Federal is the only corrupt tier of Government? Useless pdp hypocrites, when the jobless protesters are tired they will retire back home, or swat will clear them out.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Beautyaddy: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
blacknp:
Why no protest about individual state governments? Okowa that is talking can he point to anything he did to elevate the people in Delta State, why does he not cut the 40 police Officers that Follow him up & down to 8, I guess The Federal is the only corrupt tier of Government? Useless pdp hypocrites, when the jobless protesters are tired they will retire back home, or swat will clear them out.

What are you talking about

The last time we're aware isn't it the Federal Government that controls the Nigerian Police Force

Hasn't it been discussed many times to Dictator Buhari to allow each State govern its Police force
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ategberoson:

just imagine your last paragraph? you should be place under thorough medical surveillance while you're chained both legs and hands for defending Nigeria politicians

you don't deserved to live among human with this your stupidity, na me you won use learn words?

Can I ask a question? What's your state of Origin and LGA ?

ovwie boys will slap me, if you and your ovwie boys that can't stop Fulani raping your women anyhow see me, dem go get liver to even talk. heavy knock on your and your coward ovwie nonsense

Online warrior.........tell me your state of origin. Mr. Activists
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
odinga1of:

Online warrior.........tell me your state of origin. Mr. Activists

Ekiti state.....the Governor and your foolish governor including All the rest Governors deserved capital punishment

you sycophants needs to be thrown inside well, you and your blockhead ovwie boys or what did you called those coward that can't deal with ordinary herdsmen in your state

nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

Ekiti state.....the Governor and your foolish governor including All the rest Governors deserved capital punishment

you sycophants needs to be thrown inside well, you and your blockhead ovwie boys or what did you called those coward that can't deal with ordinary herdsmen in your state

nonsense

Trash talk, go and give your governor capital punishment. Online sycophant.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by okafor200(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders I Need Your Helps! i really want to become a billionaire.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
odinga1of:

Trash talk, go and give your governor capital punishment. Online sycophant.

you know nothing about sycophancy, if you do, you would have bury yourself in shame
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

you know nothing about sycophancy, if you do, you would have bury yourself in shame

Stupid online MC oluomo. Go and face your Ekiti State.
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
odinga1of:

Stupid online MC oluomo. Go and face your Ekiti State.

you can see I don't even mention Oluomo boys, if Oluomo boys handle you for few seconds, you and your blockhead ovwie boys go pick race

miserable sycophant
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

you can see I don't even mention Oluomo boys, if Oluomo boys handle you for few seconds, you and your blockhead ovwie boys go pick race

miserable sycophant

Miserable fool. Go and make noise in your dilapidated Ekiti State
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by odinga1of: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ategberoson:

miserable sycophant

Stupid online sycophant. Go and channel your frustration to your poor state governor.

Ekiti state? Arrant nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
odinga1of:

Miserable fool. Go and make noise in your dilapidated Ekiti State

Ekiti that don't produce oil has good roads than your state that contributed highest output to Nigeria govt pocket

with allocation, 13% derivation and security bailouts, your state still look like a third world war state

you don't have shame
Re: EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' by Ategberoson(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
odinga1of:

Stupid online sycophant. Go and channel your frustration to your poor state governor.

Ekiti state? Arrant nonsense

the poor Ekiti state governor is far better than your goat teeth figure head Governor who's as useless as P in Psychology

I don't know how someone will be defending a world class failure like Okowa, it shows failure runs in your blood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu / Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.