Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

#EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan (62220 Views)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed As Police Disperses Protesters With Teargas [PICS] / Jimoh Abrahim Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by MikeMicheal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

She stays in Uyo. Can you travel or pay for Tfare?
How can she stay in Uyo, and be protesting in Ibadan.
You don see mumu abi grin

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Havesense: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!

You’re the one stupid here.. Fool..
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by MikeMicheal(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
confirmedniggae:

the girl go sabi ride die o..

chai my sperm oo
Infact ehn... grin
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by streetsoldier1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is a wife/gf of a yahooboy, we know why she is protesting.... baddest!!! Osheeey

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Merimental(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
d soldiers are tired of being used as baits in d political battle of selfish interest in d Northeast.

Apart from #endsars I have many many Oda reasons.

d country is f**cked up Big time
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by SeriouslySense(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Enough is enough

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Vanzcharles(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Na u be mumu. The last picture, is not Ibadan. Ask Op where he got it from. That's Uyo. They were two giros who did the splitting style.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by anayolity: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
THE LAST GIRL SHA..... VERY ACTIVE cry cry undecided
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Thablownmindset: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
Your comrades are dying in the north east fighting Boko Haram and instead of them to protest for benefits for the fallen heroes, they are clout chasing. Stupid soldiers!

A step at a TIME
and it's just beginning, this way the people will come out to protest with them in numbers once that time come
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Naijaarchive(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Everywhere just block for ib today... Nice momentum

The gal in the last pic enh....
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Ategberoson(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat last lady is a wife material

you're a real nigga...see that squirt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Vanzcharles(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
anayolity:

Hahaha.. U dey see Akwa ibom babe.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by friday2011(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:

Stop attributing everything you see online as clout... Its not possible that all soldiers will be in the northeast at the same time... Also the soldiers you see in those pictures are not part of the protest in the real sense but are posted there to avoid clashes between the youths and the police...

Let us once in a while reason from both sides of the divide... A better Nigeria is what everyone is praying for.

Modified: And who told you there is no improvement in benefits paid to fallen heroes expecially the once who died fighting boko haram in the north east... It is better to keep quiet if you dont have facts.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
I almost hit my head against a wall while staring at that acrobatics display.

I must exercise restraint from now on or else... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by davidufuoma(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
dat last lady is a wife material
Do you mean fvck material?
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Camos: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Lol

the guy is right, the picture was taken in Uyo. That area is Wellington Bassey( barracks road) close to the govt house.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by UNUKHASO: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
INSTEAD TO GATHER THIS ENERGY TO FIGHT STIFF PENALTY FOR RAPIST, SCAMMERS, YAHOO -YAHOO AND BAD LEADERSHIP,
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by NafeesaAA(f): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndSARS protesters gathered in NEPA roundabout Kaduna in what appeared like a mini picnic. Police came and talked to them and within minutes they dispersed and went home. No protests in Kano and most northern states. To be frank the North does not take the SARS protest seriously. Some are on social media defending SARS.

Why?

This is my hunch. No research to back it.

Police behave better is the North. SARS brutality is near absent in the north except Abuja. The worst police are concentrated in the East. When it comes to extortion and bribe collection,where police in the north collects N200, police in the East will ask for N5000. Police are also terrible in the west but the worst are concentrated in Lagos. Travelling to the East from North you will discover that your police troubles start when you start smelling Eastern air. The farthest from North the more wahala. Same on your way back. The more you enter North the better the trouble eases up. That is where you meet smiling police asking you about your trip.

In a place like Kano, police is everyone's friend. People don't have problem with police except where you have a brush with the law. But generally police are well behaved. Police on the highway are just looking for bribes to keep them going. Even along Abuja Kaduna-kano road the most they ask is N200 and you can always talk your way out of giving them the money.

Like I said no research to back this claim but from personal experience I have no problem with police in the north. Having lived in East and West and always going there on regular basis,I know what people are passing through in the hands of SARS and the police in general.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by confirmedniggae: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
imagine i cant even move to the next thread because of this babe for last picture.

if i catch that girl,sorry will be her name .i will tear her pussy apart and make her sing RAS KIMONO

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Camos: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Na u be mumu. The last picture, is not Ibadan. Ask Op where he got it from. That's Uyo. They were two giros who did the splitting style.

Barracks Road abi
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by MoneyTrees(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin grin

mansakhalifa:

I think we should start gathering palmwine and kolanuts so that we can locate her father's compound. sad

As the elder, I volunteer to lead the delegation.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Meedon: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
anayolity:

In services.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by mkoabiola: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thanks to seyi makinde for protecting d protesters
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Kaybenny(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
You have no sense. Soldiers are dying everyday fighting to ensure Boko Haram don't expand their territory. Don't just open your mouth to spill nonsense. How is this their job description?
you're a mumu man
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by anayolity: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Hahaha.. U dey see Akwa ibom babe.

Baba eh no get as eh wan be...those girls are good , eh get one i dey set trap for , eh go soon catch am. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by aghoghochuks: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
May you and your entire your family die like animals... Stupid idiot.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by cray91(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
she too purposely do am to trend ni cuz normally the placard display as nothing to do with such acrobatic

she won flaunt her talent
mansakhalifa:

That girl in the last picture is ruthlessly acrobatically skillful. cool

These are the types of protesters we should encourage the more! smiley

In fact, I call it the most Iconic picture of the protest.

Zero contest.
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Wawelexy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
EndYahoo:
You have no sense. Soldiers are dying everyday fighting to ensure Boko Haram don't expand their territory. Don't just open your mouth to spill nonsense. How is this their job description?

You re the one who lacks brain here...

Is it all soldiers that would be in sambisa forest?

ODE
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Nifemi2512(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
#sarsmustend

GENERATOR AND AUTO BUSINESSES

Join the group

https:///I9U3kZRkzImB9FtW7RB97u
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Hespee93: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
inoki247:
Enough is Enough is that a new Sex Style undecided cool

She has stayed long in room 30.....

MakebI know talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan by Sheriman(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
That's the way to go
Only govt sponsored criminals are still against this protest
#Endsars

Oshe omo mi baddest
I like that style if to say the girl dey on top Make that girl open her leg Pussy go wide like that make person dey suck and lick am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.