Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence (35943 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by bejeria101(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oponu freezer you still won't have sense in this life, never in this life.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
slivertongue:
this jobber is obsessed with the Church. without the careful actions of the church Nigeria would have packed up since. he likes trending using the church

This is what I've always been saying... God bless you dear.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by giddy007: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:
sad I have been a dedicated born again Christian for over 25 years and i have never seen anyone speaking the truth to the alter like Daddy freeze. It's unfortunate that Christianity has been commercialized by those business men in suits we call pastors. Imagine a sensitive issue like SARS killings Nigerians and yet none of them could raise their voice in solidarity. We all witnessed their vituperations when freeze attacked their tithes and offering with scriptural backing. We saw how ferocious they were in shouting down the CAMA bill. What else do we need as proof that these pulpit fraudsters are not Christ like in their dealings?

This is why i like MURIC and other Islamic groups. They will rather protect the interest of Muslims than watch from the sidelines. We Christians really have a lot of positive lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers and their ways of life. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

I can smell your hypocrisy.Christian my foot.You are not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by wizelink(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
YOU ARE RIGHT MISTER BUT SOMEHOW YOU HAVE MADE ME BELIEVE YOU ARE BIASE IN YOUR ASSERTION. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE IMAM? WHAT HAS PASTORS AND CHURCH LEADERS DONE TO YOU THAT YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TOWARD THEM AND SHUT SAME EYES TOWARD IMAM?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nyanabo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:
sad I have been a dedicated born again Christian for over 25 years and i have never seen anyone speaking the truth to the alter like Daddy freeze. It's unfortunate that Christianity has bee down the CAMA bill.
This is why i like MURIC and other Islamic groups. They will rather protect the interest of Muslims than watch from the sidelines. We Christians really have a lot of positive lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers and their ways of life. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

STFU ! If you really have been a "born again christian" you wouldn't be saying such trash. A Born Christian is different from from a Church goer.

Have You since your daddy freeze protested about SARS since the beginning ?

Since you like Islam why not cross over to it ? I'm sure they will welcome you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by YanshmasterGee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
nzeobi:
Those who understand him are those who seek cheap popularity like him.
Paying or not paying tithe is a personal thing and the opinion of who tithe or those who do not should be respected
I've known Ife (Freeze) since ISI days. He's always been an idiot.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by ibedun: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
simplesearch:

So you don't know Muslims too have their equivalent of tithe in zakat, and hope you'll forcefully go and stop them from observing that? Only then will somebody like you be taken seriously. Your ilks go virulent against church leaders even on practices plainly commanded by God, but go mute when the contest is against Islamic or traditional leaders.

I don’t see any Islamic clerics owning private jets and living disgustingly opulent lifestyle!
If you believe something is commandeered by God, good for you BUT don’t ask me to believe the same because I don’t!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by harmony75: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
nasty man when will you grow up?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by virginprincess(f): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

who anoint nigerian pastors? Pastors wey be say na their stomach call them....bunch of tithes collectors
Is it your money, do they force the money out of people pocket, you are just saying rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by farem: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Popular broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze has hit out at the Churches and their leaders who are yet to lend their voices in the ongoing #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter page, The Lagos-based On Air Personality acknowledged others who have spoken out and pleaded with the rest to publicly come out and stand for the people like late American Christian minister and activist, Martin Luther King Jr, did for his own people.

He wrote;
”The silence from the Churches/GOs regarding #EndSARS is so loud! Except for a few that spoke earlier, everyone else in church leadership is so conspicuously silent? Please, I plead with you, Stand with the people like Martin Luther King did! He was a reverend! ~FRZ #SARSMUSTEND”

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1315984774788415488
This yellow monkey will never talk against mosques nor against the politicians.
He's spent!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by kristisking(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Men of God or God of Men?
He has brainwashed you. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Favemmzar200(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
slivertongue:
this jobber is obsessed with the Church. without the careful actions of the church Nigeria would have packed up since. he likes trending using the church
Seriously...why havent he attacked imams always church
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by WoundedLamb: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

Nigeria has 190million people,so check your brain

When one says a people is religious, it doesn't mean every single person is. It means the majority of them are religious.

Thanks for the insult, I wasn't expecting less.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Israel5(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:
sad I have been a dedicated born again Christian for over 25 years and i have never seen anyone speaking the truth to the alter like Daddy freeze. It's unfortunate that Christianity has been commercialized by those business men in suits we call pastors. Imagine a sensitive issue like SARS killings Nigerians and yet none of them could raise their voice in solidarity. We all witnessed their vituperations when freeze attacked their tithes and offering with scriptural backing. We saw how ferocious they were in shouting down the CAMA bill. What else do we need as proof that these pulpit fraudsters are not Christ like in their dealings?

Judge! You've wasted 25years of your life in religion. You don't know how to address spiritual matters, as it concerns the church. Leave the so-called pastors alone; face your ancient tradition. If you like the Islamic lot that much, convert.
Be careful with the next thing you say, you're closer to the end than you think.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by virginprincess(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

dem no go talk na......na tithes dem sabi collect......especially that bald headed man called oyedepo....yeye

and their sheep keep licking their asses and balls
SHUT UP AND STOP BEING A FOOL, does bishop oyedepo force the money out of people pocket, mind what you say about God's servant.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by slivertongue: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
Seriously...why havent he attacked imams always church

he won't sell with imams and sheikhs
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Wettoid123: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why Are U Always Attacking The Church Or Are U An Agent Of The Devil?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by YanshmasterGee(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Israel5:
Judge! You've wasted 25years of your life in religion. You don't know how to address spiritual matters, as it concerns the church. Leave the so-called pastors alone; face your ancient tradition. If you like the Islamic lot that much, convert.
Be careful with the next thing you say, you're closer to the end than you think.
Read through the eediot's posts. He's a fvcking muslim fanatic parading as a born again Christian.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by virginprincess(f): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
ibedun:

In the national interest it is NOT a personal thing! It is fraud, it is criminal and it affects the whole of society so the government must step in to stop the fraud or regulate the tithe to stop abuse and pastor’s criminality - criminal conversion of people’s money!!!! Hope you get it?
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, is it everybody that goes to church that pays tithe, contiuning blaming churches for your poverty, don't blame your bad govt.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Lilgabby(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
All they know is to preach about offering nd tithe. I cant wait for judgment day to come.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by ibedun: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say, is it everybody that goes to church that pays tithe, contiuning blaming churches for your poverty, don't blame your bad govt.

Religious fanatic!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
namo77:

Be waiting for people to speak.... Don't go out and fight for your right...

How many imam, babalawos, witches, wizards, traditionalists have spoken up...?

Until Nigerians stop dividing themselves because of religion, tribe and social class... They will always be oppressed... And suffer extreme poverty

Im saying one thing Ure saying another thing. What division did I cause by what I said??
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by ibedun: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
Twenty8:

It's obvious he holds a grudge against the church, almost like he was scammed by the church or something.

Are you a fanatic?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by elisho: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
this man na pastors go kill you
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by RazorEdge: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Daddy Freeze is like a bone in the necks of Pastors. It's either they choke him or he chokes them
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Burgerlomo:

The nuisance is becoming annoying.
so annoying my brother
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Samunique(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
He's not, but we should be! The spiritual decay is the primary malaise of our society. If Christianity were truly what it was in the book of Acts Nigeria wouldn't be dying of curruption and other evils today!
Una Don come and ?

Na Nigerian Christianity promise u change and give you chain ?

Na Pastors dem dey collect crude oil money for more than 40yrs now and nothing has changed ?

So how was the church in the acts of apostle able to transform the authority then, pls lecture us?

Wasn't the same authority that beheaded James, tormented and killed many Jesus' followers , persecuted the church to the point of scattering them abroad?

If we were to go by your analogy, that church wasn't surposed to be a good church bcs the government of the day during the reign of the early church was ridden with anything called evil.

Be it corruption, murder, religious hypocrisy and any evil you can think of. Were these also the faults of the early church?

Pls I want to advise you and your lot that are seeking to sound politically correct to leave the church out of it.

Yes the church has her own imperfections but she's not your government that is looting and exploiting her own citizens and yet killing them.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Favemmzar200(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
slivertongue:

he won't sell with imams and sheikhs
He is just like diotrophes in the bible, but wait isnt he a christian
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by chinyerefrank444(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
wizzyrich:
Janja weed freeze, build your own church, become a pastor and lend your voice to the EndSars protest.

Not even a cockroach will attend your church so STFU FOOL !

people will attend.
even church of Satan people dey attend.
so that last paragraph is lie born out of hatred for frz
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Gifted2luv: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Daddy freeze or whatever he's called, this nigga really needs a brain check
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by slivertongue: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Favemmzar200:
He is just like diotrophes in the bible, but wait isnt he a christian

I dont know, only God knows his own.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Gifted2luv: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Popular broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze has hit out at the Churches and their leaders who are yet to lend their voices in the ongoing #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter page, The Lagos-based On Air Personality acknowledged others who have spoken out and pleaded with the rest to publicly come out and stand for the people like late American Christian minister and activist, Martin Luther King Jr, did for his own people.

He wrote;
”The silence from the Churches/GOs regarding #EndSARS is so loud! Except for a few that spoke earlier, everyone else in church leadership is so conspicuously silent? Please, I plead with you, Stand with the people like Martin Luther King did! He was a reverend! ~FRZ #SARSMUSTEND”

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1315984774788415488

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.