Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence (35939 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Notatribalist:
This man or you?who actually need a brain check

Will you keep quiet!

You are a fool!
And I guess you inherited it. Is it the Church alone that is a religious organization in Naija. You, Freeze and those animals you inherited your madness from are sick.

Nonsense!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
damosky12:

No Na. Any sane human can see the imbalance in his criticisms.

Does he blame politicians when they steal, do something babaric? No!
Does he Yahoo boys? No! He rolls with them.
Has he lended his voice against SARS or police brutality? No!

For him, it always has to be Pastors. If govt is corrupt, pastors caused it. What ever happens, pastors have to be blamed.

Pastor Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi, Poju Oyemade, etc. have lended their voices already.

But, you know, Freeeze sees this as a good opportunity to inspire attack against pastors. It's not because he cares.

You see many of these guys applauding Freeze are either people of other religions different from Christianity, the Atheists and Yahoo Bombers.
They would all talk nonsense about the Church. Because the ways of the Church is unlike theirs. Church is light they are darkness.

There is no friendship between light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dvin:
You're a disgrace to the body of Christ. I don't think you're a Christian.

Are you new on Nairaland?

The guy is a Muslim. He uses the claim of being a Born again to insult and mock Christians.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Are you new on Nairaland?

The guy is a Muslim. He uses the claim of being a Born again to insult and mock Christians.
I see.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Oladipo1166(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:
sad I have been a dedicated born again Christian for over 25 years and i have never seen anyone speaking the truth to the alter like Daddy freeze. It's unfortunate that Christianity has been commercialized by those business men in suits we call pastors. Imagine a sensitive issue like SARS killings Nigerians and yet none of them could raise their voice in solidarity. We all witnessed their vituperations when freeze attacked their tithes and offering with scriptural backing. We saw how ferocious they were in shouting down the CAMA bill. What else do we need as proof that these pulpit fraudsters are not Christ like in their dealings?

This is why i like MURIC and other Islamic groups. They will rather protect the interest of Muslims than watch from the sidelines. We Christians really have a lot of positive lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers and their ways of life. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad
MumuMan you are not actually a Christian
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Wondermumsy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Saao:
I didnt see you in the street either.
oooo.help me tell maga.abi is he forbidden to join them,?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by CelestineNelson: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:

Shut your dirty putrid mouth you infidelistic pauper. I became born again in 1993 and by then you were still in the womb. When i talk about Christianity people like you should hide your face. I have won over 200 souls for christ but the recent turn of events made me get tired of Christianity. Daddy freeze remains a mentor to we sensible Christians

This is what am talking about... With your 25yrs experience! Wow...
Please believe me, you have a long way to go, get back to your first love...
Imagine the offensive words that are gushing out of a 25years old believer.
You are conscious of years...
I do this, I do that, I am this ..I am that ..is not the language of broken souls.
The difference between me and you is that you know Christianity and I know Christ and power of his Resurrection.
Showmanship... Who asked you for the number of souls won? how do you feel saying it out? If you feel comfortable! That "boss" mentality is still there...Unfruitful here am not talking about souls oga...Check Gal 5:22 understand it very well and read this your comment again.
Imagine, circumstances made you get tired of Christianity. Do you know what you just said? It means your faith is built on circumstances, your so called salvation is based on terms and conditions... Can you see where your "25years" experience you have been parroting about stands? Not on Christ that is why you are sinking like your mentor.
Another blunder committed... What do you mean by "Sensible Christians"? That is your major problem, you are figuring everything in this race with your Head while am Making Use of my Heart. Faith is the matter of the Heart not Head...you are just too wise in your own eyes, measuring yourself by yourself. A virgin is pregnant and she is still a virgin will never makes sense to Sensible Christians like you.

From your words, it clearly shows that you grow up in Church, you are yet to grow up in Christ. When you are ready humble your self, pocket your age, go down to your kneels, ask God to visit your heart. Am always around I can help you see the light that lighted every man that cometh to this world. JESUS want you to know him experientially and practically

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:
sad I have been a dedicated born again Christian for over 25 years and i have never seen anyone speaking the truth to the alter like Daddy freeze. It's unfortunate that Christianity has been commercialized by those business men in suits we call pastors. Imagine a sensitive issue like SARS killings Nigerians and yet none of them could raise their voice in solidarity. We all witnessed their vituperations when freeze attacked their tithes and offering with scriptural backing. We saw how ferocious they were in shouting down the CAMA bill. What else do we need as proof that these pulpit fraudsters are not Christ like in their dealings?

This is why i like MURIC and other Islamic groups. They will rather protect the interest of Muslims than watch from the sidelines. We Christians really have a lot of positive lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers and their ways of life. I'm sometimes ashamed to be a Christian. Honestly sad

Did Islamic clerics speak up too? You're not a born again Christian.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Notatribalist:
This man or you?who actually need a brain check
You need a brain check too. In fact, you and Daddy Freeze need a brain check. Did he attack the Islamic clerics too? Are they not part of the society?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Swipa:
Oyedepo always calls out this govt and societal ills. Where has the frozen brain been? This guy is not a wise boy.
I think he's satanic.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Apostle sulieman ,Sam adeyemi and some other pastors have been vocal , has he been blind? Or is there a particular pastor he wants to react before it counts ? undecided
That shows he has a deep-rooted hatred for some pastors. I can only say that he's being used by Satan.

About 2 pastors spoke in favour of EndSars, while no Islamic cleric spoke up, yet he didn't criticize the Islamic clerics.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
He's not, but we should be! The spiritual decay is the primary malaise of our society. If Christianity were truly what it was in the book of Acts Nigeria wouldn't be dying of curruption and other evils today!
So, Buhari and the cabals destroying this country are Christians? So, the past military rulers who were neck-deep in corruption were Christians? Why didn't he criticize the Islamic clerics too? Your point is pointless!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
damosky12:

No Na. Any sane human can see the imbalance in his criticisms.

Does he blame politicians when they steal, do something babaric? No!
Does he Yahoo boys? No! He rolls with them.
Has he lended his voice against SARS or police brutality? No!

For him, it always has to be Pastors. If govt is corrupt, pastors caused it. What ever happens, pastors have to be blamed.

Pastor Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi, Poju Oyemade, etc. have lended their voices already.

But, you know, Freeeze sees this as a good opportunity to inspire attack against pastors. It's not because he cares.
Thanks a lot. He behaves like Judas.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOTVee:

Why must he talk about other religion. Is he a Muslim or a traditional worshiper? What is his business with other religions? Have you ever seen MURIC defend Christianity or other religions? Leave muslims to call out their imams and others to their religious leaders. Hypocrite
He was born a Muslim, and he's still a Muslim. He's not a Christian by his works, even though he claims to be one.

Moreover, both Muslims and Christians were killed by SARS. So, he should criticize the Islamic clerics too. Failure to do so is worse than hypocrisy.

Do you want to tell us that he should keep quiet when Islam does bad, because he's not a "Muslim"? You're a hypocrite!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
YINKS89:
The truth is bitter atimes, it could be one of their church member that was killed but as long as it's not there children and money is flowing they won't talk. I only recognise one pastor who is the GO of daystar.

NB: I'm not here to criticize your pastor but just stating the fact

Some pastors spoke up, while no Islamic cleric spoke up. Why didn't he criticize them? You're a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Andex009:

think with your brain before you comment. Nigeria info is the only radio station that has been following the whole #endsars brouhaha n that's where e works. He has made #endsars the topic of discussion for the past 1wk in his radio program. he doesn't have to carry placards to support the movement but he's doing it in his own best way. Only Apostle Suleiman and Sam Adeyemi r the men of God saying anything about #EndSars.

How many Islamic clerics spoke up? You said that Adeyemi and Suleiman spoke up. Are they not pastors? Name just one Islamic cleric that spoke up? He should have criticized them for being silent.

Think with your brain before you comment. Hypocrite!
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Engrdan(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Weytin concern G.Os and church leaders for end SARS, this man must be suffering from mouth diahhrea.
if he didn't have sensible things to say, he should go and sleep.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Judybash93(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2020
Man, the comments here are disheartening
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Adetunjicaleb: 12:21am On Oct 14, 2020
You are yet to be a Christian, you're a church-goer. How many Imams have spoken? How many traditionalist has joined the protest.

When Cama issue came up, how many youths and daddy freezes joined.

Even the #EndSars protest, go tell Daddy Freeze to join
GOTVee:

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by mrsdaniel: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2020
JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL!

Curled from true life story !!!

Read more

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.

His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19.

This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/266659/re-appointment-of-csp-james-nwafor-rtd-former-commander.html

Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast. Please read it too.
https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/AFR4448682016ENGLISH.PDF

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.
This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution.

Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him.

I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Ayatullah(m): 2:13am On Oct 14, 2020
SEGLIZ:
what is it with this guy and church?

Because he hates all the wrong things your so-called 'Men of God' are doing like this:

https://news.yahoo.com/church-burns-altar-where-priest-201506389.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Notatribalist(m): 4:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Mandeyy:
You need a brain check too. In fact, you and Daddy Freeze need a brain check. Did he attack the Islamic clerics too? Are they not part of the society?
Mumu..you have been brainwashed I know,now read the message below and tell me what your daddy GO and co are waiting for.

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by tioyoung(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2020
Abouwaza:
Popular broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze has hit out at the Churches and their leaders who are yet to lend their voices in the ongoing #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter page, The Lagos-based On Air Personality acknowledged others who have spoken out and pleaded with the rest to publicly come out and stand for the people like late American Christian minister and activist, Martin Luther King Jr, did for his own people.

He wrote;
”The silence from the Churches/GOs regarding #EndSARS is so loud! Except for a few that spoke earlier, everyone else in church leadership is so conspicuously silent? Please, I plead with you, Stand with the people like Martin Luther King did! He was a reverend! ~FRZ #SARSMUSTEND”

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1315984774788415488

This man is an Antichrist
Always opposing d church as if himself is not a pastor.
Sorry I forget pastor fr yahoo boys
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by Coronavirus1: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Daddy Freeze is not wrong if sars killed any church member today will he or she pay tithe tomorrow, our pastor needs to stand up for the youth because they also have children pastor voicing out will encourage a lot of youth to stand up for their right and protest.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by SEGLIZ: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2020
Ayatullah:

Because he hates all the wrong things your so-called 'Men of God' are doing like this:

https://news.yahoo.com/church-burns-altar-where-priest-201506389.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=wa

there are few men of God but numerous jobbers. even the jobbers he left unattended but chasing shadows. though the truth is bitter there be truth in is agitation, the way he is going about is some what awkward.
this agitation is in motion don't bring about the church at this point, let's deal this then return to those brainwashing the people.
the truth is if the leadership in the nation is firm no church leadership would break ranks, if nation's leadership is delivering like should no one would seek religion as an opium.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by SEGLIZ: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2020
mrsdaniel:
JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL!

Curled from true life story !!!

Read more

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.

His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19.

This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/266659/re-appointment-of-csp-james-nwafor-rtd-former-commander.html

Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast. Please read it too.
https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/AFR4448682016ENGLISH.PDF

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.
This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution.

Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him.

I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

have taken this to tweeter and instagram?
there it will spread more than here.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by nzeobi(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2020
ibedun:

In the national interest it is NOT a personal thing! It is fraud, it is criminal and it affects the whole of society so the government must step in to stop the fraud or regulate the tithe to stop abuse and pastor’s criminality - criminal conversion of people’s money!!!! Hope you get it?
Oga nobody is forced to tithe, it's a personal religious obligation that you can accept or reject and nobody cares about it.
Tithe is not the reason why SARS kill people and its also not the reason why price of food stuff is high. None of the people who pay tithe has complained so why are those who don't pay tithe agitated and angry.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by nzeobi(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Churches should prove him wrong too. Why are they quick to shout over things that affect their revenue and say nothing if it doesn't? When has any church complained about Nigerian University students sitting at home? Its not their problem because they have their own private universities that brings them revenue for them and have no competitionfrom public institutions -thats good news to them and bad news to the students and parents that can't afford their fees. CAMA attempts to scrutinize their income and they went berserk. Covid 19 slowed down their revenue and they became cry babies,, now the public outcry doesnt affect their revenue and they wont say anything about it.. i bet they would have if their kids were among those randomly killed by SARS. So, some kids are more equal than the other? Everyone can't be gullible at the same time.
Oga you made no point. It's not the duty of the church to run the public universities or dictate how it's run.
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by samesta(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2020
Anti-Christ?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by ibedun: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
nzeobi:

Oga nobody is forced to tithe, it's a personal religious obligation that you can accept or reject and nobody cares about it.
Tithe is not the reason why SARS kill people and its also not the reason why price of food stuff is high. None of the people who pay tithe has complained so why are those who don't pay tithe agitated and angry.

We must control fraud and criminal conversion in our society and in our dealings. Criminality and immoral vices abound in churches all over Nigeria snd these must be stopped (via regulations and criminal law)
Can you explain why we have millions of churches in Nigerian cities and towns today?
Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by onyxo76(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2020
Mandeyy:
That shows he has a deep-rooted hatred for some pastors. I can only say that he's being used by Satan.

About 2 pastors spoke in favour of EndSars, while no Islamic cleric spoke up, yet he didn't criticize the Islamic clerics.
i wonder o, even CAN issued a statement, as a broadcaster didnt he see it. as for Muslim issues, he dare not try it, those guys will waste him in less than 3 days.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence by okafor200(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Please Nairalanders I Need Your Helps! i really want to become a billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos / Basketmouth's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Shola Ogudu: Why I Called Wizkid Out On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.