Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) (37885 Views)

Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) / Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ModestGal(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kudos to these guys, I love you all.

You all be making me have teary eyes, im so proud of you guys

I'm so happy that this time Neither RELIGION, TRIBE nor POLITICAL PARTY is dividing us. I hope we can embrace this unity forever and make this country work, I assume our older generations have failed us, please let us not FAIL our coming generation, let us create a SANE country for them to live in, a home they can love and be proud of, where there will be equal opportunity for all of them unlike us. As youths, we need to wise up, we need to unite to create a positive change, remember, that this is our time, all these our ancestors are merely using our glory, remember when they were our ages, they were already ruling the country and they were involved in decision making unlike us

#Endsars
#ReformPolice
#ReformNigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Revere27: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
We're getting there gradually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by OgbanjeProphet: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice picture
LostAddict1:
With unity among the youths, we can achieve good governance, and topple the current leadership to make the country work again.
Kudos to my fellow comrades.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Starzo: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jonathan tried educating them by building almajiri schools but we all know how that panned out undecided
Kingrefreshed:

Wish we can do this and get Buhari out of office and get one learned,smart guy to lead Nigeria! Someone who doesn't care about your religion,tribe or sexual orientation.

Nigeria will then b come great!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by egunna(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
kilmot:
We are here protesting #EndSars my neighbors daughter is calling me to tell me she is pregnant angry ,

Is like this girl doesn't care about this country angry angry angry
u better go harvest wetin u plant

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ModestGal(f): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Imortal001:
Na naija youth go make this country work. The older generation has try their best but their best is not good enough!
Sorry ,the older generation didnt do nothing

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Starzo: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Upon the booking una no still dey front page grin
Revere27:
We're getting there gradually.
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Astra101: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:
smiley I really need to celebrate this end SARS campaign. If you have a very long and hard dick that can work well. Send me a pm.

You mad ooh!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Starzo: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Exactly...the older generation failed us. Even our ancestors were selling themselves as slaves
ModestGal:

Sorry ,the older generation didnt do nothing
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Love the courage of these young people. Any protest in Kaduna can quickly turn volatile. Kudos to them. They're part of history in the making

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by leisuretym: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
we don't wan these analog leaders in power are presenting candidate in the next election
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Crochet: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wish we can unite like this to chase the bad leaders out of power, with this i am proud to be a Nigerian. This is more like we have had it to our neck we can no longer stomach their excesses ,they thought we were joking but now they know we cant just be deceived by their empty and fake promise #we move #Endsars. Nigeria must returned back to how it was in the 80s, change is now. Aluta continua.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Starzo: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mine is not massive bit it's the right size
Dickeyrider:
smiley I really need to celebrate this end SARS campaign. If you have a very long and hard dick that can work well. Send me a pm.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Imortal001:
Na naija youth go make this country work. The older generation has try their best but their best is not good enough!

Nigeria can only work if we End tribalism...
tribalism is our biggest problem.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Awoo88: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
kilmot:
We are here protesting #EndSars my neighbors daughter is calling me to tell me she is pregnant angry ,

And you that care about this country, impregnating your neighbor's daughter is your way if showing it. If you like not sense, protest go soon finish

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Gabisho: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is a great development. The lazy youths have risen. Its now or never. Watch what happened to a yahoo boy who wanted to dupe a herbalist��������follow this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sud2E3wQFD4
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginboy1:
One of the KARDASHIAN States has joined. Lobatan.

From twitter to West to South to East to Middlebelt and now North. cheesy

This is looking like a lowkey revolution grin cheesy

WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS I AM RROUD FROM OF YOU. smiley
So fvckin what!
Is it not needed or are we better with the way things are in this country....?

I'm not in Nigeria at the moment buh if we don't get things right in dis country now the young generation and yet unborn children will suffer to these menace now seen as becoming normal.

Nigerians deserve better!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by ViktorCash: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Scam kiss sad
Dickeyrider:
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Karleb(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
...and some adults in benue are embarrassing their generation for a tuber of yam!
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by longsnake(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
na southern kaduna dey do that protest..all the aboki dey inside mosque the pray for their loving daddy Boharee..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Coldie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
My wife Diane Russet people, nice one
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by darediamond(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:
But please what all this nonsense about?

What is all this your "spermish" post about?

Dick this, dick that, are you the only sexually rascal girl on Nairaland?

If you need it that bad, Cary yourself to Sabo with at least 100 C.D's now.

***you can insult me if you want*** all I know is I need not to see your face before sending the Air on erand for you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Donspicey: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Someone7:
Love the courage of these young people. Any protest in Kaduna can quickly turn volatile. Kudos to them. They're part of history in the making

Definately kaduna south wia i attended Sec.sch...

Very Very Peaceful people living togeda....u fit stay kd south for 20yrs with out been able to speak hausa fluently.......dat year na Pidgin be our official language.......

if every state be like kd south all dis religious war no go dey apen.....

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Gabisho: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Bahamas95(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
kilmot:

Getting pregnant is not the issue now, I am more interested in who impregnated her because you haven't revealed it.

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Hoojay(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Where are my Lagos clients nau? grin

I still have teeth whitener ooo, who is interested? kiss
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by samdaisi: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
When Aboki start their own everything go scatter
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by smile11s(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dickeyrider:

No wahala. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Thingsmustchang: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Southern Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Thingsmustchang: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
darediamond:

But please what all this nonsense about?

What is all this your "spermish" post about?

Dick this, dick that, are you the only sexually rascal girl on Nairaland?

If you need it that bad, Cary yourself to Sabo with at least 100 C.D's now.

***you can insult me if you want*** all I know is I need not to see your face before sending the Air on erand for you!!!!

A guy is behind dat moniker

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Donspicey:

Definately kaduna south wia i attended Sec.sch...

Very Very Peaceful people living togeda....u fit stay kd south for 20yrs with out been able to speak hausa fluently.......dat year na Pidgin be our official language.......

if every state be like kd south all dis religious war no go dey apen.....

I tell you. Very heterogeneous society. As a student those days, we de leave Zaria go chill for weekend there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Brutalise Police Sergeant, Friend In Lagos (Pictured) / Xenophobia: Mob Destroys 4 Nigerian Shops, Houses In South Africa - Union / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.