Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (40007 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by WHITELIGHTER: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.

Just read what u wrote and tell me who's actually stupid....FYI, u are not a well-meaning Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by ZooOga: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
abeg, senator of what and where? cheesy
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by GoodofNaija: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
#EndLawanSenate
#EndNationalAssembly
#EndBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by darediamond(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you are so wise to understand the meaning of the words “stupid”and “inconsequential”, you won’t use them on that wise man.
Cos the two words represent you
Abi oo!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Coldie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
LoL@ when she see Dino face

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by SeriouslySense(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
hmm

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Emotionss: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
contigiency:
Shehu Sani is a stupid and inconsequential human being. His opinion on this matter remains irrelevant to me and other well meaning Nigerians.

Wow just see how you take describe yourself and possibly your family members.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Macphenson: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okooo
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by muykem: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
The nomination is totally wrong. Those who brought that idea are enemy of this government. I vehemently oppose her nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Tumbulum: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
A Fulani man spotted

4 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
you are a deluded prick sorry to say

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by michoim(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

You are the stupid and foolish one here.

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Oafolashade: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
We need action.

You might want to check this out. https://eavvideon.xyz/156255433335901/
#endSARSnow
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Dminister(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
The Inec is an umbaise umpire such that it should be totally neutral and politically independent. This appointment should be challenged in the court of law as it is totally against the rule of law. The rule of law operates in a democratic society except we are not democratic as we claimed.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Omezif(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Those people time you mention have gone allow her to enjoy the time of lawan, sani take time.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
the ugly truth about politics is that, politician know the right thing to say/ do when they are not in power.

But once them grab that sit of power, na the opposite them go dey do...

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
FarahAideed:
Is this woman not too partisan to be an umpire?

My exact thoughts too! Fine he can 'reward' his loyal aides with appointments but a senior electoral officer? Wrong move. Unless there's a plan of course

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Let's start another protest

#NoCommissionerForAnouchie
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Egabs(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
hmmm this is a rubber stamp senate na so what ever the president send there is already done before arriving there self, what do we expect
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by NairaMaster1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

Cry me a river.

If not Buhari who will put that kind of a person in they high position.

They're like them that made them

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Artisappng: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lauretta
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by israelmao(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Plenty rubbish and mess is flourishing in Buhari era.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by 35824L: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Atiku should stop using expired politicians like shehu sani and ffk to fight this courageous woman. Her nomination will surely sail through because they have nothing against her. Their propaganda is dead on arrival just like Atiku's libel suit against her.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Brushstrokes20: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
Buhari and integrity in the same sentence is a gross Abberton!
Dude's all shades of lies and deceit.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

The nominator and the nominee have same IQ, so what do you expect?? cheesy

Okokobiokor
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nyanabo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:

STFU your meaningness to this country is irrelevant !
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Horbar1: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nigeria is now a family property.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country.

Check my signature.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by WrittyWritter(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Revere27:
But how will a proactive member of All Promises Cancelled (APC) be nominated for INEC. sad sad

Abeg what does the letter 'I' stands for again??.. I wan check something. undecided undecided

Dat 'I' needs to be removed make we just know say we get NEC not INEC..d 'I' too dey confuse person grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by numericalguy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol... The fear of Senator Dino Melaye is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by GARRIYELLOW: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na wa
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner by amliftedhigher: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
contigiency:
Unfortunately you are the stupid person here not Sani

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / President Buhari Breaks The Ramadan Fast Alongside Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.