Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) (52381 Views)

Muslim Youths Burn Davido’s Poster In Borno, Demand Apology. / Peter Obi Supporters Are Using End SARS Pictures To Replace Abuja Rally For Obi / APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Proeast3:
Lol, time to divide Nigeria is finally upon us!
The North that is pro SARS can have Nigeria and SARS while the South that is anti SARS will form its own country and be free.

The movement is really pawning out as expected. Very soon, the demand will graduate to reform or end Nigeria.
Na So

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by slivertongue: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:
DOA.

Northerners claimed they are not affected by SARS harrasment and brutality, why not allow those who are affected to protest for the disolution of SARS?

Or is it because Northerners would be majorly affected due to quota system?

When are the Northerners going to protest about the activities of BH and Bandits in their region.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

endsars speaks of ending police brutality not ending or stopping police from fighting crime. some northern folk are reading the wrong meaning into endsars. again u will agree that other issues have crept into endsars.
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lmao
Na SARS go protest that Kian deployment

www.premiumtimesng.com › news
Police dismiss 121 for absconding from Boko Haram deployment
28 Dec 2018 — The Mobile Police can show their strength when they confront students and other civilians protesting but they now abscond

Arrewa:
I repeat!

We have no problem with #EndSars protest in the south.

Let the government end Sars in the south and bring them here.
I am strongly in support of end Sars in the south.

Don't expect any anti Sars protest in the north.

Any northerner that is protesting against sars here in the north need some mental check up!

We have our own problem here in the north which we are more concern about.

Many of our people don't even know what's happening in the south and many don't even care to know.

My opinion... They should end Sars only in the southern Nigeria.

We need them here in the north... Especially in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yessso this is what we want,sambisa is in Borneo.. so let the SARS relocate there. I will donate 10 buses for their movement.

leave the city,it is only for normal people

Endsars.....End corruption....No Retreat...No surrender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Arrewa: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Racoon:
See the people one is sharing nationality with.They are not done or protest against BH terrorists but here they are extending their suffering to SARS.

This still confirms that BH is their creation and they love what they have been doing to them.Barbaric humanity! Una go get sense @ last. Dissolve this contraption of a country.
let them end Sars in the south and give us Sars... We need them here!

If you want insult the north from now till tomorrow... E no go change anything

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by tsagir(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
I can bet my next girlfriend’s left breast, 97% of them can’t read what’s on the banners. Paid urchins !

And tomorrow someone will expect me to waste my RIP when their allies Boko haram strike. Enemies of the State! Fools! Ndi ara!!
BUT STILL YOU Are SLAVE TO US, WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DECIDE WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ASk YOUR FATHER he KNOWN THAT BEFORE,IGBOpig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Redcrafton: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat!

Any northerner that is protesting against sars here in the north need some mental check up!

Many of our people don't even know what's happening in the south and many don't even care to know.

We need them here in the north... Especially in Borno, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North

Do you also want the army, police and customs mostly from the north on roadblocks in the SE to relocate to the north?

https://www.nairaland.com/6177641/over-300-army-police-check-points

#BringCheckpoint ToNorth cheesy

“Between Enugu and Onitsha, there are 17 police checkpoints that I enumerated on one trip. There are police checkpoints, some police and army combined. The commercial vehicle drivers drop the money on the ground" Nwodo ex-governor of Enugu state.

I bet you have less than that on Kaduna to Abuja road taken over by Fulani militias.

7 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by walter11590: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
this people think we are joking.when we start NorthMustGo they will know we are in for a Nation that our children will be proud of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Bialegend(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
These are the people some idiots wants to continue sharing a country with.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Redcrafton: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bialegend:
These are the people some idiots wants to continue sharing a country with.

Lugard knew we were too different.

Even Tafawa Balewa the first prime minister confirmed this in 1958.

Nigeria is a like a torn cloth of different fabric whose owner continues to patch it without any success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Temmylee01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
let them pack them to north nah, wetin kwosign us with aboki ppl self, since they want SARS let them transfer all the whole SARS there.
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by rummmy: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa and his fellow Fulani parasites arranged this one......... We will bring the needed revolution.........we will stay in the street till 6months........this country no balance at all

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Seems there is peace in Bornu

So they can protest
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by ABCthings: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
They are all dull, so dull that they use apostrophe for SARS!
So all their heads combined no one could see the glaring mistake. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by SLAP44: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat!

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North

A tale of two countries.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by helinues: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
young man... Southern youths constitute 80% of Sars officers.

Stop deceiving yourself with quota system theory!

The north is highly sophisticated!

Criminally underrated!

But I told you to be coherent with the topic before dropping the jargons

So 80% of Southerners constitute the SARS or police in general.

Choi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by emmanuelzi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2020

Abeg, no kee me with laff.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Arrewa: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
They are not smart grin there foolishness will help to unite southern Nigeria and the middle belt , then the North will not be a match but a minority
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
tsagir:
BUT STILL YOU Are SLAVE TO US, WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DECIDE WHO WILL BE THE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA ASk YOUR FATHER he KNOWN THAT BEFORE,IGBOpig

U decide who becomes president and Boko Haram is still suyanizing ur folks and hunger and poverty is doing its own part.. nawa for una o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Deputy governor of Borno state receives protesters demanding reinstatement of #SARS.

The protesters that combined civil society organizations, youth , trade association, etc, marched on streets of Maiduguri condemning the recent disbandment of SARS considering its importance in restoration of peace in the state.

The protesters were received by H.E Usman Kadafur the deputy governor of Borno state at gate of Borno state government house in Maiduguri this morning.

Pictures by Borno community watch
https://www.facebook.com/637228206760552/posts/985764691906900/
Na aboki things dey always different

7 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
radio Biafra hausa should pls tell this cow brains what is written on those placards they are carrying...

#endsars
#werejectSWAT

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by rhynoemmie(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
the east doesn't want SARS, the north wants them.... how about we give them something better... SWAT

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Balogunodua(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
This ones tink sey na money b sars ooo cheesy if no b so aboki no go ever protest fr were money no de grin
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by MosheDayan: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
I repeat!

#endsars in the south!

#BringSars to North
why dont we just split peacefully. so you can manage your problems...

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Obodogri: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
helinues:

But I told you to be coherent with the topic before dropping the jargon

So 80% of Southerners constitute the SARS or police in general.

Choi

You dey believe that young man Arrewa) who was calling you a young man?

I drove from Suleja to Kontagora, a journey of over five hours, there was no single checkpoint. We drove non-stop.
The only time we stopped was when we refueled our vehicle in Minna.

Then from Kontagora to Zuru town, took us another four hours or so. It was only one checkpoint we came across.

Now embark on a journey from Benin to Porthacourt and you'll be amazed at the number of checkpoints you'll encounter on the way with 90% of them from Northern Nigeria.

And someone is here deceiving himself that they're mostly Southerners.

Don't mind him o.

9 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Obodogri: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
SLAP44:

A tale of two countries.

I tire myself.

That's the fact.

So no need for pretense.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Ezmans: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
More
they are right to so they need SARS because arrewa have turn to war zone

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Ezmans: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
wizzyrich:
This issue is as simple as ABC, send all the SARS to Borno and other northern states that needs them. They need SARS more than we do !
true talk
Re: Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
I can bet my next girlfriend’s left breast, 97% of them can’t read what’s on the banners. Paid urchins !

And tomorrow someone will expect me to waste my RIP when their allies Boko haram strike. Enemies of the State! Fools! Ndi ara!!
Your problem is u're so brainwashed that u don't know anything about North but what some dullards feed u with in nonsense congregations.
your claim abt those with placards can't read the contents on it remind me about pupils in Germany who were asked to draw Africa and they started drawing starved ppl living in huts, wearing shabby clothes, this is analogy of what southerners see in North. That's why when southerners come to North especially core North envy us. They see partially good leadership, well built infrastructure. Those who schooled in the North will tell u more abt us not u who's so lazy to know more but rather allowed to be mislead wth hoax.
Your ignorance abt north is the reason of ur mental drench.
SARS don't harm ppl in the North, they're helpful in curving security threats. All those tormenting, extorting & brutalising u in the south are ur brothers from ur tribes, so why shld u blame others for ur immoral upbringings, u nurtured unsympathetic ppl in uniform. That's how u live ur life; pompous, arrogant & and always using ur position to unleash terror on ur brothers just because u wear uniforms.
If they sack SARS they'll come and live wth u, they're ur ppl. In the North we'll not accept such shits, let them be deployed here and we'll show u how to deal with them in civility.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.