Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage (38669 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ok, in life there are always meddlers
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by bomasek(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
When life imitates art shocked sad
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by dex4sure: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
chacha chacha...hw many times did i call u u need help

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
SWAT.....

S- SARS
W- WITH
A- ANOTHER
T- TITLE
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Onnasucs1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Till them use domestic violence kill this one before she hear word.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Flier: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Why should we take her serious when she told us she has mental problem
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Thinkfree(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Her life, her bipolar. Enjoy your bipolar.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by 247updated: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
They have come again with same people, same bad attitude with a different name.

This time they are called SWAT �� #EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA #DK #EndSARS
https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by goodmorning40: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
This girl
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by StrictlyStreet: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chacha na EndSARS we dey like this. We go listen to you later.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by omohlexy: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Never take sides with outsiders against the family- Vito Coleone.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Thinkfree(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
She denied her brother for a phrique.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by praiseneo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Damn
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by praiseneo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
When e go happen I trust Nigerians the dragging go long from Lagos to PH

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dey no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by freemi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
I can't believe this bbe's turned out like this. Was admiring her private life n how she's enjoying her home quietly boooom suddenly village people entered
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by EndSarsNow: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
End SARS Now
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chacha is definitely suffering from something bigger than bipolar.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by michjunior: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
dex4sure:
chacha chacha...hw many times did i call u u need help

U DONT WANT PEOPLE TO MEDDLE IN UR MARRIAGE BUT U CAME OUT AND TOLD US U ARE LEAVING MARRIAGE....WHY DID U TELL THE PUBLIC IN THE FIRST PLACE? ....I PITY THE GIRL SHAA...SHE WAS A GOOD ACTRESS...MARRIAGE SEEMED TO HAVE DESTROYED HER LIFE AND CAREER

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
This one just coming online to disgrace herself and family and blame it on bipolar whatever. I thought she had sense b4.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Omezif(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Can this wailing solve your problem.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
daddytime:
She dey bipolar truly.

I don see am so.

grin grin grin
People with the following:

Bipolar,
Borderline Personality Disorder,
Hysteria .

These people are best left alone if you are not a professional (Psychiatrist / Psychologist)

Experience don teach me better lesson grin grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by bluefilm: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Chacha is definitely not saying the truth,shes covering up something,hmmmm OK ooo,shebi we are still here waiting

Why do you desperately want to believe she's covering up something?

By the way, is it your covering up?

People cannot just mind their stupid business.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by boxypane(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
She said she doesn't need rescuing na. a bi na by force ni?
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bipolar disorder, formerly called manic depression, is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities.
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by mrsteel: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hoojay:
Before 3k, now 4k!
Is it for short time or tdb?
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by Odiriance4all(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Obviously this actress is still suffering from bipolar disorder. All this ranting are symptoms of bipolar disorder, she's not yet cured and so nobody should take her serious at all

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by jubrilcastle(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
angry

Brain damage grin
Lol. Na really brain damage. Like my Indian people will say
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by WrittyWritter(f): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
If she is saying the truth her problem..if she is lying still her problem..I can't come and take painkiller for another person headache..me way I never finish taking painkiller for my own grin

But dat Bipolar tin no be small tin ooo...
Re: Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage by WrittyWritter(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
If she is saying the truth her problem..if she is lying still her problem..I can't come and take painkiller for another person headache..me dat I have not finish taking painkiller for my own grin

But dat Bipolar tin no be small tin ooo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D Banj Set To Become The Richest African Musician Dead Or Alive / Hushpuppi Shares his own Halloween costume, Fans react / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.