Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (76296 Views)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Hoojay(f): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
You too much kiss

I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos! grin

payment on delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by dopemama(f): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
That guy u see, I hear is the kindest person you can think of, has a master degree in computer science but has been dealt with by SARS! Arrested 4 times for no reason ! A search is currently ongoing on Facebook for him to be helped

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by macho44(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

I wonder what this kind of person is doing there. what exactly will his occupation be if I may ask?
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by KushLyon(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
na the real owners of Ph be this grin Any kpokpo wey put hand dem go run am foreign

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by FengChui(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davash222:
Naive people see waist bead, while people with foresight sees beyond waist bead.

The sweetness of madness is best known to a mad man.

Beast you from Alpha!
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Why was he wearing a bikini?

is it ur wearing? is there any law against it? This is the type of questions that led to end SARS.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by 11doubledee: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Essence20:

I do not understand your question, but trust
me: some looks are self explanatory most times. wink
Don't mind them , hypocrisy isn't going to make things any better.
Just imagine one's daughter or sister bringing someone like this home as a fiance.
The truth lies within us whether we like it or not.
#endpolicebrutality

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by idahme(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
DjRicky:
foolish people all over NL! 4rm ur coments about dis guy,u would all shoot dat guy dead if u were SARS officers..You all attribute him 2 criminal & a wasted youth because he has dreadlock,tattooed skin & waist beads..This only tells how stupid u all grow evry days of ur lives..U would all do more harm than d SARS u condemn if given d chance 2 act as one!

That's how SARS started by asking rubbish questions....

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by edoairways: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wasted generation. Most of these protesters are criminals. This one is no doubt one of them.
Do you have prove?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wasted generation. Most of these protesters are criminals. This one is no doubt one of them.

Watch how their fellow criminals start attacking you for saying the truth. I keep saying it that most of these protesters are criminals, the one that was held in PH today was filled with cultists and yahooboys.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Superjazz: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:

protest was peaceful, I see this guy I swear.
even after all the careless cappings from wike, main men still full ground main main for caprisone, we no think twice to I.D ourselves
even Ojo give us compass to navigate, na man weh no use him no6 chop drilling. ruggedity 100% faultless. I happy say nobody root out kala
na manchi weh no get liver nai anchor for his own domain.

lalasticlala seun mynd44 we sef need our thread for front page
don't carry ur lowlife cultists slangs here

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by chiiraq802(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:

In English pls

Despite the serious warnings from Gov Wike. 'MEN dem'
equally came out for the protest. They (MEN dem) did not hesitate to IDentify themselves.

The police men on ground during the protest did not interfere in the dealings and actions of 'MEN dem'.

The people that did not make use of there sense today, were terribly dealt with. Gallant in all ramification.

I am happy that nobody brought out gun.

People that were fainthearted and 'non MEN' dem stayed on there own or minded there business.

pls, try and manage dis one grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by stanleymakavelli: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
See no see tell no tale
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Essence20(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
11doubledee:

Don't mind them , hypocrisy isn't going to make things any better.
Just imagine one's daughter or sister bringing someone like this home as a fiance.
The truth lies within us whether we like it or not.
#endpolicebrutality
You nailed it...the truth lies within us, we know ourselves.
And those involved in criminal activities mustn't celebrate End of SARS cos police still fights crime and will get them some day.
Meanwhile,SARSMUSTEND

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
ediko5:
Funny Nigerians,

This is the main reason we are protesting against the devilish SARS yet some of you here already tagged the guy wasted generation, criminal, cultist because of his dreadlock and tattoo.

You see how hypocritical and sentimental we are?

That's to say some of us here will kill that guy from mere sighting him if we were SARS?

but what if with all the tattoo, dreadlocks and all what you considered devilish, he's not a criminal?

His appearance may even be due to frustration. Imagine AARS killed his own brother and according to reports he's been arrested 4 times by SARS, imagine the mental trauma he may have gone through as a result of SARS brutality.

This is the mentality SARS worked with and we should do away with such mentality.

Shut up. He's a cultist and cultists are criminals.

#StopabettingCriminality

11 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by mushystuff: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stop profiling! Quit stereotyping!
If he had been shot I'm sure you'd justify it with a full complement of stupidity! Some of you are just annoyingly quick to judge and condemn as if his appearance is punishable by summary execution! Meanwhile na una wicked pass!

KingAzubuike:
2cribz:
Yellow pant. Bloody cultist. See his tatoed body
Essence20:
This one is clearly one of those SARS was created for in the first place.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:

even after all the careless cappings from wike, main men still full ground main main for caprisone, we no think twice to I.D ourselves
even Ojo give us compass to navigate, na man weh no use him no6 chop drilling. ruggedity 100% faultless. I happy say nobody root out kala

Ode, who deh do cultism with u? there is a massive difference between cultist slangs and ph slangs, if u no deh ph, no come cap careless
This man i go like Sabi you oo...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by yultater: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oladesign:
Na jazz ABI wetin
... contact me for your various brands and companies graphics designs... contact on my signature

fraudster
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:
Abobi wida u na, why u deh cap monkey na, wetin make u deh cap me disembark?. make u Pam o, I no get time to for careless capping, make u discharge.
Lol... Fellow abobis make una chillax na...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by sweetrace(f): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
mushystuff:
Stop profiling! Quit stereotyping!
If he had been shot I'm sure you'd justify it with a full complement of stupidity! Some of you are just annoyingly quick to judge and condemn as if his appearance is punishable by summary execution! Meanwhile na una wicked pass!

Haba! Let’s be truthful. If I see him on the road, I will go the other way. I will do this in the least obvious way. It is not his tattoos, or waist beads or even hairstyle. It is the crazy look in his eyes. He looks like an addict on the verge of madness. I read where someone said he is very kind. With the way he looks, I certainly don’t want to find out.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Arvelo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Superjazz:

don't carry ur lowlife cultists slangs here
This is how we relate in PH... Na who go know...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
csn01:

I wonder what this kind of person is doing there. what exactly will his occupation be if I may ask?
how is it your problem
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by bakobenjamin198: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Franktom247:
Mo foh ooo been long i saw male panties so they still exist
Guy, you funny die. You wan kill me with loughter. Honestly, the thing tire me too. Allah, e don tey wey I see male pants too. I even forget say something like that don even exist before.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arvelo:

Everybody in PH is a viking?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by delishpot: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
dukeprince50:

Ode, who deh do cultism with u? there is a massive difference between cultist slangs and ph slangs, if u no deh ph, no come cap careless

Na this language people wey point me gun speak when dem come Rob my house for PH. Na cultist dem be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arvelo:

Everybody in PH is a viking? That's a complete viking language there.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Emperor4tune(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
i hate seeing panties on a niggar..there are things we dont struggle with minorities, some fited boxers looks great than these strings of catalpault some guys do wear

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by mushystuff: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
sweetrace:

Haba! Let’s be truthful. If I see him on the road, I will go the other way. I will do this in the least obvious way. It is not his tattoos, or waist beads or even hairstyle. It is the crazy look in his eyes. He looks like an addict on the verge of madness. I read where someone said he is very kind. With the way he looks, I certainly don’t want to find out.

And there lies the problem! While no one is asking you to find out because you probably do not have the requisite qualifications, the least you can be is charitable and positive as long as he has not attacked you in any way or been violent towards you.

Hitler with all his inhuman crimes and heartlessness towards the Jews, what was his appearance like? All these demonic politicians we have that rob us blind every day, how do they look? Yet knowing how dirty they are you will still hail and support the one that will 'favour' you!

Bottom line, give everyone the benefit of doubt at least at first instance otherwise remain silent!

8 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
chiiraq802:

Despite the serious warnings from Gov Wike. 'MEN dem'
equally came out for the protest. They (MEN dem) did not hesitate to IDentify themselves.

The police men on ground during the protest did not interfere in the dealings and actions of 'MEN dem'.

The people that did not make use of there sense today, were terribly dealt with. Gallant in all ramification.

I am happy that nobody brought out gun.

People that were fainthearted and 'non MEN' dem stayed on there own or minded there business.

pls, try and manage dis one grin
grin thanks
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
delishpot:

Na this language people wey point me gun speak when dem come Rob my house for PH. Na cultist dem be.
cultist use words like Aro wèré and others, we don't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.