Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (76299 Views)

Umueledi, Abia Protests With Coffin Over Outrageous EEDC Billing (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by 2cribz: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2020
We all know ph is a cultists dominated city. If u are looking for unending cult groups and new groups unheard of, go to PH
ojialo:
and you are shouting Endsars how did you know he is a cultist? It's now a crime to wear tattoo? You are worst than SARS

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by mushystuff: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2020
sweetrace:

Why don’t you live by your own words and give people the benefit of doubt. You can start by getting off your high horse and stop talking in such a patronizing way. The guy in the picture looks unkempt. Period! We usually address people based on the impression they give. When we do get to know them, out impressions may change. As for Hitler, it is true that history describes him as being nondescript in appearance. But his words were that of a murderous mad man. That would have sent me running. So please get off your high horse. There is nothing about that guy in this picture that will make me associate with him. If I should meet him on a day he appears clean and sane, then I will associate with him.

Like I said, be charitable or remain silent and keep your judgmental impressions to yourself until there's a damned good justification!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Rickydichamp: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Xixtie:
Abobi wida Selina.
Akpo tested, ruggedity faultless.
I love PH. grin grin

Ruggedity til I die ph son dey here 2

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Rickydichamp: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2020
2cribz:
We all know ph is a cultists dominated city. If u are looking for unending cult groups and new groups unheard of, go to PH

No be everybody be cultist 4 ph, u gus have 2 learn the slangs and behave rough so that ss3 boys no go open case 4 ur head

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Rickydichamp: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2020
ethicallyright:

Dude is a cultist, Viking to be precise.

How
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Desgidi99:

that's not portharcourt slang.
Vikings Jargons and ways of speaking are used by majority in ph...both young and old...Most rivers indigenes use Vikings slangs more than any other cult related Jargon...It's a normal in ph now for non initiates to use those Cultists Lingos like one of my friends mum always uses "Who goes there"when ever she's answering a knock on the door which a typical way of a viking asking who is that...Most people don't even know the origination of these slangs...That's how one innocent looking girl went and mistakenly told one retired Vikings ex militant to"Die it"...Menh e no go down well with the guy oooo..If no be men wey dey around...e for don be for the girl finish...She just dey run how mouth dey talk wetin she no know the street meaning.She beg with her life tire naw.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Elder0001:

Watch how their fellow criminals start attacking you for saying the truth. I keep saying it that most of these protesters are criminals, the one that was held in PH today was filled with cultists and yahooboys.

It’s very obvious that you benefit from this Sars extortion. Can you please define the word criminal? Did you see the enclosed lady’s comment?

Who’s elder are you please? Blood sucking elder

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by dukeprince50: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2020
ethicallyright:

Dude is a cultist, Viking to be precise.
u go just run, chook head for wetin u no know.
Not everyone is a cultist or a vik,
Though the guy looks unkempt and I won't associate with someone like that either but its not nice shouting everyone is a viking.
in p-town, we may not speak the slangs but we know how to speak it and it has nothing to do with whether u are a cultist or not, except u are not trained in ph, and were not in ph early 2000's then u may not be able to understand the slang, I was very angry wen u called me a cultist, pls be guided.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by dachisom(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2020
people just dey chew any kind turkey for here.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
u go just run, chook head for wetin u no know.
Not everyone is a cultist or a vik,
Though the guy looks unkempt and I won't associate with someone like that either but its not nice shouting everyone is a viking.
in p-town, we may not speak the slangs but we know how to speak it and it has nothing to do with whether u are a cultist or not, except u are not trained in ph, and were not in ph early 2000's then u may not be able to understand the slang, I was very angry wen u called me a cultist, pls be guided.
Why you cum dey para??!! Until you go mistakenly tell a no Nonsense Vikings member to "Die it" naim you go know say those slangs are cultist Jargons.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Rickydichamp: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Elder0001:

Watch how their fellow criminals start attacking you for saying the truth. I keep saying it that most of these protesters are criminals, the one that was held in PH today was filled with cultists and yahooboys.

Guy, pls no dey cap nonsense, not everyone that u see are cultists & yahoo but very few. Many youths are either hustling or trading on forex & bitcoins

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by mrsdaniel: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2020
JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL!

Curled from true life story !!!

Read more

The man you see on this post is a bloodthirsty murderer. But before I explain further, some introduction.

His name is James Nwafor, he was a police officer. His highest rank before retirement was ASP. Currently he's SSA to the Anambra State government on Security, he's from Ebonyi State, a father, grandfather, uncle, brother.

My family's path collided with him in November 2012, when my brother was arrested at Ajali, my family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to SARS Awkuzu, this man blatantly denied ever making any arrest or transfers and assured my dad that the boy wasn't in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there's nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn't budge. We then went to the commissioner of police Anambra state as at then, Mr Bala Nasarawa, he called Mr James and he claimed they had shootout with armed robbers and probably my brother was one of them, my parents told him they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there's nothing further he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy (apparently my parents can't identify their own son or they are blind) and that his (Bala Nasarawa) hands were tied.

So we went to human rights, of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn't get my brother. See eh, the challenge however is that people who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but still no show.

However, I'm calling on everyone to ask James Nwafor to kindly explain what happened to my brother, where is he? For those who would ask why are you speaking now, mind you that I have been asking this same question on twitter, where I could tag police handles. https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19.

This man is a known murderer and he doesn't hide it, many people will doubt me but please don't take my word for it, read about him
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/266659/re-appointment-of-csp-james-nwafor-rtd-former-commander.html

Amnesty international has a report on him too as being a beast. Please read it too.
https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/AFR4448682016ENGLISH.PDF

Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the oji river at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This man's act had my father swimming in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn't find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.
This man was renounced by many civil and human rights organisations, yet the Anambra State government under the leadership of Governor Willie Obiano made him an SSA just to shield him from persecution.

Yesterday, he was called by a lawyer to ask him questions about my brother's case and he said the lawyer should do his worst as nothing can happen to him.

I'm asking simply that James Nwafor tells us what happened to my brother. If he was a criminal, isn't it the right thing to take him to court and have him sued and sentenced? Doesn't a family deserve to know what happened to their child? At what point is it right to kill someone who was already arrested and in custody? Is Mr James Nwafor above the law? Please help my family find justice, we want to know if my brother is alive or dead and if dead why?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by jaxxy(m): 2:02am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
foolish people all over NL! 4rm ur coments about dis guy,u would all shoot dat guy dead if u were SARS officers..You all attribute him 2 criminal & a wasted youth because he has dreadlock,tattooed skin & waist beads..This only tells how stupid u all grow evry days of ur lives..U would all do more harm than d SARS u condemn if given d chance 2 act as one!

People should understand there’s nothing wrong with being questioned. It’s Civil engagement sofar questions are valid or necessary. That said u are most times addressed the way u are dressed. In America or any civil clime he cud be mistaken for a druggy or Smtn else.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by LegendAnselm: 2:30am On Oct 14, 2020
Xixtie:
Abobi wida Selina. Akpo tested, ruggedity faultless. I love PH. grin grin
na we the pressure the pipeline...abobi do not anco
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Osahonfer(m): 2:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Cvwriter1:
THIS ABOBI person suppose know am for here. This guy the cause serious problem for that way o. People self don talk tire about this guy. But no be for mouth o
Dat's a bulletproof incase you people don't know. Yoruba calls it bante

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Guestlander: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2020
What's up with the tear drop tattoo? Did he kill someone?
I wonder why some people ofter copy the dumbest stuff from the west.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by BRATISLAVA: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2020
sweetrace:

Haba! Let’s be truthful. If I see him on the road, I will go the other way. I will do this in the least obvious way. It is not his tattoos, or waist beads or even hairstyle. It is the crazy look in his eyes. He looks like an addict on the verge of madness. I read where someone said he is very kind. With the way he looks, I certainly don’t want to find out.
If you interview Osama bin Ladens family and friends they will tell you he was a very nice guy. If you interview his victims, the story will be drastically different. Stockholm syndrome, whitewashing.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Osahonfer(m): 2:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Cvwriter1:
people going for protest should emulate dis guy. Those are bulletproof on his waist, or have we forgotten that many peaceful protesters have been killed by stray bullet? Let's be guided with the way we tag people

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by gees101(m): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2020
selina tested
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by optimus106(m): 4:18am On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
Naive people see waist bead, while people with foresight sees beyond waist bead.

The sweetness of madness is best known to a mad man.

Una don carry Vikings business come this place?
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by ComradeShegs(m): 4:20am On Oct 14, 2020
Cvwriter1:
Picture of the day

Why him no come dey on waist beads for here
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by raphy(m): 4:26am On Oct 14, 2020
person de protest and hide in the back key pad n hang on the cross of social media..

because of dread lock n waist beads with tatoos n no belt he is a criminal.

see how. just kill him inside nairaland.

by there post u shall know them.

make Una get sense small free the niggah.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Born2Breed(f): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
foolish people all over NL! 4rm ur coments about dis guy,u would all shoot dat guy dead if u were SARS officers..You all attribute him 2 criminal & a wasted youth because he has dreadlock,tattooed skin & waist beads..This only tells how stupid u all grow evry days of ur lives..U would all do more harm than d SARS u condemn if given d chance 2 act as one!

Nor mind the bunch of idiotic hypocrites.

They comment anyhowly for comment sake common sense dem nor get.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by oluwaahmed: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Omo wida this manchi na shocked
This agbe fit collect you if you hang leg o
Widaa.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Gbest90(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:

Oga in all honesty, will you allow your child to look like that?
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by rukis360(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2020
DjRicky:
I believe you're gradually seeing the problem in this country,the police is always a reflection of the society

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Gbest90(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2020
ediko5:
Funny Nigerians,

This is the main reason we are protesting against the devilish SARS yet some of you here already tagged the guy wasted generation, criminal, cultist because of his dreadlock and tattoo.

You see how hypocritical and sentimental we are?

That's to say some of us here will kill that guy from mere sighting him if we were SARS?

but what if with all the tattoo, dreadlocks and all what you considered devilish, he's not a criminal?

His appearance may even be due to frustration. Imagine AARS killed his own brother and according to reports he's been arrested 4 times by SARS, imagine the mental trauma he may have gone through as a result of SARS brutality.

This is the mentality SARS worked with and we should do away with such mentality.

You that is not a hypocrite, since its good to you....

MAY YOUR CHILDREN LOOK LIKE THAT
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by andycom(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2020
STARGREEN:

Are you ok?

You're the one that is not ok.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Oldoinyolengai(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2020
idahme:

is it ur wearing? is there any law against it? This is the type of questions that led to end SARS.
Cab argue anymore, sound like a gay.
Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Adrielbradshaw(f): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2020
Although, the waist beads r just kinda funny, buh d@'s his business.
Some people on this platform are just hypocrites and sentimental, why are you judging, nobody knows w@ he has been through.
It is evident d@ if some people here were SARS operatives, they wld have arrested him long ago.
To even loose a brother in the hands of these criminals justifies his pains n griefs and then, being arrested countless times plus the unending extortions...
Enough is enough, the change has long been overdued....
Buh this SWAT and SARS, w@'s d difference? Or shld I say, that they reshuffled the egg crates...
May God help us in this country, Las Las, God no shame us.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by sweetrace(f): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

If you interview Osama bin Ladens family and friends they will tell you he was a very nice guy. If you interview his victims, the story will be drastically different. Stockholm syndrome, whitewashing.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt by Tillatalk: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Make I give you my address so you can come and tell me this face to face?
who be you sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Andrew Nice Raped Me Inside A Bus, Says Victim, Presents Evidence / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.