Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program (507 Views)

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program by YungLasaint(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone applied for the Russian government scholarship program in Nigeria?

If yes how did you do it?
What was they procedures?
Which documents did you made ready?
How competitive was it?
Was the questions hard?
Did you finally go for your studies?

I'm planning to study information/computer security in any of the university there.

Please your information will go along way.

I heard there's age limit of 17 to 20 for bachelor program so I want to ask if that's true?
Re: Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program by Thablownmindset: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Bro just make sure you do a thorough research before leaping!!! there are hundreds of scholarship scheme out there that are scams, some agents are behind them
wish you all the best and if you are able to achieve this dream please, do all in your power to help at least of ur siblings to leave this country likewise. so one by one make we all dey leave
#risebyliftingotherssometimes
God bless and be with you!!! All the best

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program by YungLasaint(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank you very much for the bro for this piece of encouragement.

Yes I know most scholarship are scan so I'm doing my research on how to go about the Russian government scholarship.

Little by little we will move out.

I really appreciate
Thablownmindset:
Bro just make sure you do a thorough research before leaping!!! there are hundreds of scholarship scheme out there that are scams, some agents are behind them
wish you all the best and if you are able to achieve this dream please, do all in your power to help at least of ur siblings to leave this country likewise. so one by one make we all dey leave
#risebyliftingotherssometimes
God bless and be with you!!! All the best

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program by Soujourn: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Google russian scholarship for nigerians when you google it go to the first website midru something something i did not bother to check the name you will see the info you are looking for there but mind you it is being organized by the government and you are also competing with other applicants
Nb:it end decemeber 10th
Re: Help! I Want To Apply For The Russian Government Scholarship Program by Kinkykinky: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application Centres Are Re-opening In India / Urgent Information / A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.