Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures (8879 Views)

To Let Room And Parlour Self Contained (mini Flat) In Alapere-ketu Lagos / Starndard 3br Flat @ Alapere Ketu. 3 Toilet/ 3 Bath 500k 1 Yr Rent. / 3 And 2 Bedroomsto Let In Alapere Ketu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
1 residential houses for sale in Alapere Ketu, Lagos. Pictures are attached below. For further inquires, reach me on 08052757960 (Peter). Asking price is N9.5 million.Title is C of O amongst others.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2011
Pix

Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
For those who aren't familiar with the location, Alapere is the next stop after Ogudu (coming from the island) and can also be accessed from Ketu bus stop. It's easy to network any part of Lagos from the location. The area has electricity and tarred roads. The property location is a stone throw from the Kosofe local government secretariat For further inquires, reach me on 08052757960.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Call now.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 4:43am On Mar 07, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by 2bosun: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri:

Is the second property currently occupied or vacant? You could email me-oadamson@yahoo.com
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2011
The second property has only the owner residing in it. The first one is completely vacant.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2011
2bosun:

@harakiri:

Is the second property currently occupied or vacant? You could email me-oadamson@yahoo.com

I sent you an email.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Mar 09, 2011
What kinda building are they
Block of apartments (Flats)
Duplex
What is the house?
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by ValueAddin: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2011
shocked Is it me or doesn't it look like the buildings are sinking? Especially the second one? lipsrsealed
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Duplex
What is the house?

The house OBVIOUSLY
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Duplex
What is the house?

The house OBVIOUSLY is a residential building. You can request a viewing if you want to see it.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2011
ValueAddin:

shocked Is it me or doesn't it look like the buildings are sinking? Especially the second one? lipsrsealed

Actually, that is what happens when proper piling isn't done at the beginning of construction. Lagos generally is a water logged area and the houses for sale here were built at a time the owners assumed it would always remain dry (the was a drainage issue causing the land to accumulate water. Without trying to be curt, anyone who's interested in buying these properties at the beyond reasonable prices would know that the property is being sold at LAND VALUE and not the buildings.Any property agent that knows Ketu/Alapere/Kosofe L.G.A thoroughly will confirm this so please, Fhemmmy and ValueAddin, keep your smart alec remarks to yourself.

Thank you so so so much.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by Snowwy: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2011
@harakiri ,
These are the kind of questions that the potential buyers will ask you when they plan to buy the house?
A house that is sinking to this level of almost covering the whole bottom floor shows that its a 'quick-sand' land. undecided This is the first time I can say land 'depreciates' smiley
Do you have better property in other areas like Magodo, Ikeja, Ogudu etc?
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
Snowwy:

@harakiri ,
These are the kind of questions that the potential buyers will ask you when they plan to buy the house?
A house that is sinking to this level of almost covering the whole bottom floor shows that its a 'quick-sand' land. undecided This is the first time I can say land 'depreciates' smiley
Do you have better property in other areas like Magodo, Ikeja, Ogudu etc?

I understand but i don't think the posters i replied to were "interested" in buying anything. Further more, what you see in the pictures was the owner's attempt to save the house when the bad drainage system flooded the property years ago and not sinking. I also have a property around that area which i inherited that suffered this problem and i still have tenants living there. The asking price that was put on the property is actually the cost of land in the area and NOT the house itself. Who ever is buying the property knows what the house there will be demolished and a fresh construction commences. Not too long ago, people said the same about Lekki phase 1 and till today, people are still coughing out several tens of millions to purchase half plot even in a land that is similar to a fish pond! ! !

I currently don't have property within the regions you mentioned but if you can specify what it is you're looking for, i'll make inquiries.

Cheers.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2011
Available.
Re: 1 Property For Sale In Alapere,ketu (Lagos) with pictures by harakiri(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
Available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Cement Will Build 2 Bedroom Flat? / Building Collapse: Surveyors Seek Re-certification Of Buildings In Lagos Island / Your Dream House And Land Is Available Now At Omole Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.