Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,518 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (73136 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Girlfriend Of Man Killed During EndSARS Says His ‘Ghost’ Gave Her His Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hml.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol God I can protest too o.
Send your address,make I come propose grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ayo2004: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes, from the kind of stupid comments you guys make, it's
So if your fiance does not kneel down to propose to you,you won't say yes
Women and misplaced priorities ehnn..

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
I need a virgin girl o grin

virginprincess:
This is so sweet, this is a man that knows the value of a woman, not all this ones that claim alpha male & redpill grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
For protest ? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that protest is a sin?

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

SENSELESS COMMENT SPOTTED

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
This ugly gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish we can also protest the new electricity tarrif hike as DISCOs are already implementing the new hike while the government and labour are busy feeding us with fake news of two weeks suspension of the hike and another week. Lies everywhere. ikea electricity has effected the increment sharp sharp.
#ENDELECTRICITY TARIFF HIKE
#LABOURTELLUSTHETRUTH
#FGDONOTDECEIVEUS
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
I can't but to laugh grin grin grin

Biko, I will deliver teeth whitener to your preferred Lagos address

Chat up now n enjoy discounts kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nl alfa males come and see your fellow man kneeling to propose to his girlfriend. The guy self might be part of these red pillers forming alfa male online and kneeling to propose offline.
SIMPs are getting married and building successful homes while our alfas continue bashing naija women and get more frustrated.Simping really pays. cheesy
HML in advance to them, may their marriage be devoid of protests.
This is def an alfa male. grin

Your vendetta against "ALPHAS".

Well, A SIMP is A SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:
sọ̀rọ̀ s'ókè then
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tinax:
Guys abeg Where’s tomorrow protest venue wink

Lolz

Come protest for akala in mushin, you can be lucky to be proposed to too.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes, from the kind of stupid comments you guys make, it's

How e dey do you...
If your man proposes without kneeling, reject na. Since you want it your own way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
They think say them sabi

If you end SARS them remove uniform carry weapons SWAT

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2020
E be thing
Happy proposal
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

One side of my heart is happy with you but baba, must u do this in the public.. What if irate police reach there shoot any of una gun, wetin u go explain to God for heaven undecided undecided undecided

Don't you know that protest is a sin?

My other side of heart;

I hope in the next protest 5 to 10 years later, you wunt propose divorce court letter to her..

As u take propose for public, please kindly update and upload the divorce letter online grin grin grin

protest a sin ? Which Bible are you reading or is it the quran ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oh really?

4k before, now 3k kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by HookupsLord: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Join for hookups only... No child's play

https:///Lel2BOKmZSF5eeR0qT2LWK
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Werey dey disguise.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by fourboys: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
two fools for serious mata like this anyway anything to bring more ppl to protest is allowed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
[s]Nl alfa males come and see your fellow man kneeling to propose to his girlfriend. The guy self might be part of these red pillers forming alfa male online and kneeling to propose offline.
SIMPs are getting married and building successful homes while our alfas continue bashing naija women and get more frustrated.Simping really pays. cheesy
HML in advance to them, may their marriage be devoid of protests.[/s]
Why should a REASONABLE man knee to propose to marry?

Where's the sense in that?

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Nl alfa males come and see your fellow man kneeling to propose to his girlfriend. The guy self might be part of these red pillers forming alfa male online and kneeling to propose offline.
HML in advance to them, may their marriage be devoid of protests.

Whenever your own man proposes without kneeling, reject it. Since you want it your own way. Be very careful fa. GIRLS AND WHAT THEY WANT.

That Simp is not an Alpha Male or a Redpiller.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by owolabi5: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dry Land with enough setback from the Ikorodu Road expressway for sale.

After Mile 12 Bus Stop Ikorodu Expressway

Suitable for Shopping Complex, Banking Hall, Hotel, Office Complex, School, Church, Petrol Station, Residential Apartments, Company, etc.

Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)

Asking Price: #90 million

For enquires Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shortyy:

We will do our own privately.. Reply pm miss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by Hoojay(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
We will deliver to your preferred Lagos address kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ayo2004:

So if your fiance does not kneel down to propose to you,you won't say yes
Women and misplaced priorities ehnn..
My hubby will surely kneel to propose.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by yultater: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Attention seekers grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) by virginprincess(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
DisLifeSha:
I need a virgin girl o grin
You can alway get a virgin girl that is if you are a virgin yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.