Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! (4810 Views)

Baby Mama Wahala / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
crackhaus:

And this is really all that matters...

What is right and what is wrong following the above courses of action taken by the dead man and also by the grieving wife he left behind, is now a non-issue after the fact.

If this was a situation where the man had no will and there was this type of commotion, then we for help dem settle the matter.

But as it is now, everything that is happening as stated in the story, simply boils down to goodwill – it's no more a case of what should/must happen, or what should/must be done.
If babymama and her son don't want to send money to the man's late parents, it's well within their rights... senseless decision, but still within their rights.

Assuming the dead man had any sense in the first place, he would have made provisions for his aged parents in his will... And assuming his aged parents had any sense, they would have had tried to have a good relationship with their grandson all through the years despite the fact their son wasn't married to his mother.

There's really no big issue here...
What we have is just a family made up of very senseless people – from the dead man to the baby mama to the aged parents, all senseless. The security men, probably senseless too.

Fuji House of Senselessness. grin

What did the Security men do to you na?

Like Justin Timberlake said, 'what goes around comes around.'

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

And have I stated anyway on this thread that I 'support' the man?

And yes, on face value, the wife is the wronged party as regards the sharing of properties.

We can now dig to find out if she has comparable wealth, if she built with the husband, etc etc however, we only have the OP's eavesdropping to go by. (just teasing).

Anyways, the man owns the property and can dispense as he deems fit.

We shouldn't be too worried when wives decide too compete with their husbands instead of joining hands for them to build an empire.

Who knows, the husband might have a child lurking somewhere he wills everything to in future.

grin grin grin

I couldn't decide the particular line that was more hilarious grin
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by VEXT: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
All of them will die and leave that property someday , why fight over worldly things....
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by crackhaus: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Fuji House of Senselessness. grin

What did the Security men do to you na?

Like Justin Timberlake said, 'what goes around comes around.'

I just felt like including them abeg... cheesy

Since they went to settle fight involving senseless people, there's a good chance they have contracted senselessness from them.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
bukatyne:

And have I stated anyway on this thread that I 'support' the man?

And yes, on face value, the wife is the wronged party as regards the sharing of properties.

We can now dig to find out if she has comparable wealth, if she built with the husband, etc etc however, we only have the OP's eavesdropping to go by. (just teasing).

Anyways, the man owns the property and can dispense as he deems fit.

We shouldn't be too worried when wives decide too compete with their husbands instead of joining hands for them to build an empire.

Who knows, the husband might have a child lurking somewhere he wills everything to in future.

Sometimes silence equals support.If you don't condemn/speak against, then you are definitely for.Abandoning a kid for 24years is evil, do you even know that such child can develop psychological issues stemming from the abandonment.What about his mom that was forced to play mom and dad roles for all those years owing to her baby daddy's irresponsibility. Willing his whole properties to the boy sef can never be enough to atone for the mistake.As for his wife, I pray God blesses her beyond her imagination so she won't have to fight over the properties.
You can trash the rest of your balderdash.

5 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by PinkPill(f): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2020
crackhaus:

And this is all that matters...

What is right and what is wrong following the above courses of action taken by the dead man and by the grieving wife he left behind, is a non-issue after the fact.

If this was a situation where the man had no will and there was this type of commotion, then we for help dem settle matter.

But as it is now, everything that is happening as stated in the story simply boils down to goodwill – it's no more a case of what should/must happen or what should/must be done.
If babymama and her son don't want to send money to the dead man's parents, it's well within their rights... a senseless decision it seems, but still within their rights to exercise.

Assuming the dead man had any sense in the first place, he would have made provisions for his aged parents in the will... And assuming his aged parents had any sense, they would have tried to at least have a good relationship with their grandson all through the years despite the fact their late son wasn't married to his mother.

There's really no big issue here...
What we have is just a family made up of very senseless people – from the dead man to the baby mama to the aged parents, all senseless. The security men, probably senseless too.

grin grin grin
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by MrLucifer: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Sometimes silence equals support.If you don't condemn/speak against, then you are definitely for.Abandoning a kid for 24years is evil, do you even know that such child can develop psychological issues stemming from the abandonment.What about his mom that was forced to play mom and dad roles for all those years owing to her baby daddy's irresponsibility. Willing his whole properties to the boy sef can never be enough to atone for the mistake.As for his wife, I pray God blesses her beyond her imagination so she won't have to fight over the properties.
You can trash the rest of your balderdash.

Why are you looking for a fight where there is none?
Must you fight over everything on nairaland?
The woman was having a discussion with you and stating her opinion and you're calling it balderdash.

It takes two people to have a conversation and exchange ideas. Not everyone wants to fight you please.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by nuelyoyo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:
Logically, it's within her right to either deny or give her baby papa's parents succor. Humanely, however, she must give them succor because that's the conscientious thing to do. Summarily, her ethical leanings will determine her action - and her son did the right thing by not abandoning her.
Lord ko, don't you get tired using the word 'conscientious' Na wa oh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
The man is dead and gone. However, I find it more surprising that all the living parties (especially the beneficiaries) cannot make things right. Like how do you hold-on to all that property and spare nothing for the age parents and his legally married wife?

The high-school love and her son might be aggrieved, but they are also wicked. I hate covetous people. The boy’s action has shown lack of fairness and empathy, these kind people dey very dangerous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

I couldn't decide the particular line that was more hilarious grin

I actually find nothing funny in my post.

Considering my belief of what a wife is and her responsibilities in her husband's life, I will also push for her rights.

If that wife was a wife to the deceased, he did not do right by her at all.

And things like this is one of the reasons wives do not want to support their husbands.

Even the Bible is against reaping where you did not sow.

Except you think opening legs for 5 mins and birthing a child is more 'work' than being a man's wife for 10 years.

9 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
crackhaus:

I just felt like including them abeg... cheesy

Since they went to settle fight involving senseless people, there's a good chance they have contracted senselessness from them.

Hahahahahahaha!

It is well.
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by angelfallz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Considering my belief of what a wife is and her responsibilities in her husband's life, I will also push for her rights.

And things like this is one of the reasons wives do not want to support their husbands.

Except you think opening legs for 5 mins and birthing a child is more 'work' than being a man's wife for 10 years.

I agree with you. unless maybe the man knew something about his wife that we don't know, i see no reason why he treated her that way.
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by RightToReject(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Lord ko, don't you get tired using the word 'conscientious' Na wa oh undecided

I like it when men wish to hear something different. Since you're tired of hearing "conscientious" from me and I'm in a generous mood at the moment, let me help you hear something different from me with a prize from my magnanimity. You stand a chance to win up to USD5,000 within the next two hours. To start, tell me your full name.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
bukatyne:

Well, it was funny to me because you were low-key pissed and venting in that comment. cheesy
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Well, it was funny to me because you were low-key pissed and venting in that comment. cheesy

I don't like cheating of any type jare.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by mariahAngel(f): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:
The man is dead and gone. However, I find it more surprising that all the living parties (especially the beneficiaries) cannot make things right. Like how do you hold-on to all that property and spare nothing for the age parents and his legally married wife?

[b] The high-school love and her son might be aggrieved, but they are also wicked. I hate covetous people. The boy’s action has shown lack of fairness and empathy, these kind people dey very dangerous. [b]

I believe say na vex cause am.
Imagine all those years of abandonment of the woman wey him give belle and the pikin, and the family no do anything about the situation...

I believe say, if to say the man wife born pikin, he for no reason the one wey him abandon at all.

Whether na the cry and swear wey the babymama swear for am na im catch am, who knows...

There are major consequences to these kind of situations.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by pocohantas(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

I believe say na vex cause am.
Imagine all those years of abandonment of the woman wey him give belle and the pikin, and the family no do anything about the situation...

I believe say, if to say the man wife born pikin, he for no reason the one wey him abandon at all.

Whether na the cry and swear wey the babymama swear for am na im catch am, who knows...

There are major consequences to these kind of situations.

Yea, I understand their anger, but it doesn’t justify their actions. I do hope that with time they’ll calm down and do the right thing. If they don’t, I will come to conclude the boy has same attitude his father has and wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with same Fuji house.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Yea, I understand their anger, but it doesn’t justify their actions. I do hope that with time they’ll calm down and do the right thing. If they don’t, I will come to conclude the boy has same attitude his father has and wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with same Fuji house.

Maybe na the leg wey the family bring them take follow them

Maybe they tried to intimidate them and they fought back...
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by nuelyoyo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:

I like it when men wish to hear something different. Since you're tired of hearing "conscientious" from me and I'm in a generous mood at the moment, let me help you hear something different from me with a prize from my magnanimity. You stand a chance to win up to USD5,000 within the next two hours. To start, tell me your full name.
LMAO, just try using words synonymous with 'conscientious', it will make your comments more interesting. As for the 5k USD, there are lot of threads on NL about people in need. You can ask for their full names and account details, they need your money more than I do.

8 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
nuelyoyo:
LMAO, just try using words synonymous with 'conscientious', it will make your comments more interesting. As for the 5k USD, there are lot of threads on NL about people in need. You can ask for their full names and account details, they need your money more than I do.

He won’t dare try it with those ones. Any day e try am, that with be the end of his conscientiousness and ethical leanings.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by RightToReject(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
nuelyoyo:

Wonders shall never end; imagine this local champion who obviously can't score up to 4.5 bands in IELTS test or 131 in GRE Verbal telling his lord nonsense. I knew that your first mention was an indirect way to make me notice your existence, like your ilk before you. Well, I have noticed you; however, you and your ilk should take several seats back. And no, you need the USD5,000, so come and solve one basic CompTIA Network+ question for me and take the money to better your life, since you're tired of hearing "conscientious" from me.

Direct your mention to small-minded people like you until you're sane enough to associate with me. Bumpkin.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by DkJay: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol. Nigga, are you tryna force $5k on someone?

Please I have need of it.

Thank you.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Mryacks: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
chatinent:
I'm more interested in how the child happened.

If he died in his early 40s and the child is 24 now, does it mean the lady got pregnant when he was 16? ...and she was 16 too?

He left his sweet sixteen and married another?

The theme of your story might be more realistic if the man was in his 60s. He's too young to be painted experienced and aged.

More so, another thought indicates that such are prone to happen. It still remains quite dramatic to me.

You are welcome.

My thoughts too....
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Klass99(f): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by bdchange(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
bukatyne:

I am Yoruba so no tribal slurs. I can state the fact undecided

And somehow, giving a son he met a year ago 80% of his wealth (and by extension his baby mama) is OK with you? Or did I say he should not give his son anything?

The wife might have even given him seed money to start building his wealth sef. embarassed
I am sorry to deviate from original story. I checked your profile and see that you are active in family and food section, is there a reason you are active in food section? Just curious to know. Thank you
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by RightToReject(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

He won’t dare try it with those ones. Any day e try am, that with be the end of his conscientiousness and ethical leanings.

grin grin grin

LOl, Poco, my little girl, forget all your gragra. I know that you're still in love. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and of course, I remain the same mighty man you fell in love with some years ago. Stop hurting yourself, and relish the fact that I've helped make you a better person in some ways. And as you know, hurting you have never been something I enjoy doing. And don't worry, I'll still try my best to facilitate your . . . as I promised the last time.

People like klass99, with her low IQ, won't understand why I give you kid gloves treatment always, despite your shortcomings.

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by pocohantas(f): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
RightToReject:

[s]LOl, Poco, my little girl, forget all your gragra. I know that you're still in love. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and of course, I remain the same mighty man you fell in love with some years ago. Stop hurting yourself, and relish the fact that I'v helped make you a better person in some ways. And as you know, hurting you have never been something I enjoy doing. And don't worry, I'll still try my best to facilitate your . . . as I promised the last time.

People like klass9, with her low IQ, won't understand why I give you kid glove treatment always, despite your shortcomings.[/s]

DkJay:
Lol. Nigga, are you tryna force $5k on someone? Please I have need of it.
Thank you.
grin

Oga, see person wey need $5k. Do giveaway!!!
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by RightToReject(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, see person wey need $5k. Do giveaway!!!
grin grin grin

You're behind that moniker; that's an indirect way you want to use collect my money. Come out straight with a letter of apology so that I can help your ministry as always. No letter of apology, no help.
Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Klass99:

[s]
Cinderella KO cheesy, it looks like that fairy godmother was unable to transform you into a decent man. I see, you're still simping all over NL as usual.
I came across these punchlines below several days ago from an intelligent person and I was instantly reminded you of.
You will never meet someone rich and happy boast about their lives.They’d rather be invisible.
Twisting someone's words in order to get offended is a common sign of unintelligence.
If no one understands what you’re saying, you aren’t as smart as you think you are.
[/s]
Shalaye inc!
Tew bad ur OGUNBOY monica iz stil insyd prison,u jst cant wait 2 typ ur attack so u ar force 2 use ur main Monica. Fight dat dont concern u,u always wantu gum body,always hidin behind pocogrin U findin populareety okwaya? .
Open a food thread la & teash pple hw 2cook devil beans,dat shud workcheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Klass99(f): 5:45am On Oct 15, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Romangalactic(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2020
I lurv eet wen Klass99 stat cryin, d girl who hyd behind OGUNBOY 2xpress frustratn @guyz who refuse 2send her pmcheesy . Is it ma fault u cant carry belle & kip going all nl preachin hw u dont want kidz wen ets rilli bcoz u cant conceive?
Kip looking 4man who dont want shildren lyk u,u mite fynd one b4 d end of the decade. ALOLcheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! by Klass99(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? / Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / I Don't Know What To Do About My child out of wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.