Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki (785 Views)

Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) / Carton, Pure Water Nylon Manufacturers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by shokergb: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
Are you a supplier, distributor or manufacturer of a product/products and you need to display your products in a supermarket, kindly contact me so you can display your products in my supermarket in Lekki. 09053014432

1 Like

Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by elotajohn1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
I sell clothes.... First grade OK wears.
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by shokergb: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Still expecting
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by shokergb: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Expecting suppliers
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by SavageResponse(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
shokergb:
Are you a supplier, distributor or manufacturer of a product/products and you need to display your products in a supermarket, kindly contact me so you can display your products in my supermarket in Lekki. 09053014432

Which part of Lekki is your Supermarket located in?
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by Rockdovelogisti: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Rockdove Logistics offer delivery service within Lagos and Ibadan (Food, gifts, car park pick up and drop, Clothings, electronics, etc). We can pick up anywhere and deliver anywhere in Lagos and Ibadan. Monday - Saturday. Pick up time from 7am to 6pm daily. We deliver same day also.

We're fast reliable and secure.
Your satisfaction is non negotiable

Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by shokergb: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Still expecting
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by Dagelv: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2020
Oh, it will help you create an original assortment for your store. It is a good idea.
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by nikky2012(f): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
I sell clothes 08117259460
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by Kelerana(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2020
Did you manage to find someone using the forum?
I was just wondering if I should try to find people in this way or if I should try something else.
Re: Suppliers, Distributors And Manufacturers Needed For Supermarket In Lekki by hairbyuj(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kelerana:
Did you manage to find someone using the forum?
I was just wondering if I should try to find people in this way or if I should try something else.

Hmmmmm
How big is the mall

(1) (Reply)

I Need Volkswagen Transporter Bus (danfo) / How To Pass Tony Elumelu Foundation 2021 Q&a 90% Score Disruptor Level / Chinmark Group Is The Best Construction Company For Your Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.