Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests (41526 Views)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=LaserWr post=94915811][/quote]

Lolz this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God for the great awakening.. God is at work
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Kingspin(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Reform Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Akabuking: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:
I want to make love to this bitch.
get brain

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Sonoyom(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
hmmm
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by HandsomeBlack: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kini oshele gan gan?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by idahme(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
But I have a question ooo

Why can't we protest like ds for the killing by bokoharam, herdsmen, fuel hike, rape, bad government

Our government no get liver

Na we never run mad.........

The precedence is been made, the ball is now in our court to make sure these folks are responsible for their actions going forward.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by MNDY(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
We are not leaving the streets until Buhari either steps down, restructure Nigeria or Nigeria breaks up. NIGERIA is not working.

Nigerians are dying and suffering untold hardship. EndSARS is but just an avenue for the bigger gbege ahead.

We the youths are ready to overpower any security forces unleashed on us, and if we perish we perish.

NIGERIA must change for good even if not for we in this generation, for the next generation.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by ChiefSosa(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
WE DON'T WANT TO "LIKE" OR "SHARE"
GoshenNLA:
Lets settle this once and for all
Like for Aisha Yesufu, share for Babu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
philipstanley:
I love this fearless woman

If the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward

#EndSARS

She's from Edo

Prechgold1180:
ND she is from Edo
Lemme hear u pipo speak evil of Edo again

oluseyiforjesus:

My surprise is dat she's from the north

Modify appropriately then.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by OfoIgbo: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mozegee:
Why can't we Nigerians join hand and make this woman a political figure. This is the kind of people we need that will not be compromise.

Don't worry. There are a lot much better leaders in the south. I can't be fooled.

The chick went into a meeting hoping for a juicy deal. Came out disappointed and talking crap

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Algold: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Love this woman like breakfast...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by joyandfaith: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
I think it is only presidential order that can stop the protests
1. Immedite release of those arrested during protests
2. New recruitment for swat team. No redeployment of rotten police officers to swat. Only graduates should be swat
3. Swat offices must not have detention centres
4. Mandatory use of bodycam for all police officers and citizens can record them as well.
5. Swat team should be trained by police institutions in developed nations
6. Immediate release of funds to compensate victims of sars abuse.
7. Immediate public hearing on abuse by SARS over years

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by jeffizy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:
You're uncouth

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by geesilver(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:
it's well with you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by mannasseh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:
wasted sperm, if only a condom was used, we fr no dy see this kain rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Bamz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lewisalexander:

I've never sworn on here but you're a fucking disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by kokomilala(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
This pic of Aisha with pumped fist is iconic! She's a cut above the many irresponsible and entitled women of this generation, who fight for equal rights, but unabashedly push responsibilities to men.
She reminds me,in one breath of Angela Davies, the American activist,who said: a woman's place is in the struggle. And,in another ,of biblical Esther, who risked the king's sword and said: I perish, if I perish!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by tundeontop: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
philipstanley:

If the north can have 10 of this kind of woman believe me they won't be backward

#EndSARS

she's from Edo State

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Lovelive: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

Why can't we protest like ds for the killing by bokoharam, herdsmen, fuel hike, rape, bad government

Nah one like this (#EndSars) dey bring others
If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
philipstanley:

#EndSARS

Aisha Yesufu is from Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Lovelive: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wolgrace:
This is where I feel sad anytime I remember my mentress Obi Ezekwesili.. APC tricked, got, and stained her..

-Aisha Yesufu have been lured with money, appointment, contract, influential link, religious opium, etc.. yet she remained adamant to her just cause..

May God strengthen her to end without deviating because promulgating and elevating the just cause requires a total separation..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Lovelive: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
ChiefSosa:
WE DON'T WANT TO "LIKE" OR "SHARE"

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Lovelive: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Don't worry. There are a lot more better leaders in the south. I can't be fooled.

The chick went into a meeting hoping for a juicy deal. Came out disappointed and talking crap

Liar
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Dreadlock69(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'll be in support of feminist if they join the protest but no
It all bout themselves and entitlement
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by OfoIgbo: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lovelive:

Liar
Zombie

Liar. Yesufu brought in the zombies and Buhari
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by kalu61(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

Northern youths have to lead the front just as Southern youths are doing with SARS
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by Lovelive: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Liar. Yesufu brought in the zombies and Buhari

Now, why did you [ just ] join them ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by iamNifemi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
She's not a not a northerner bro.
Na Edo woman.
philipstanley:

#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by SocialJustice: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Same meeting that idiot business strategist went to I guess.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by olisaEze(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
This woman never ceases to amaze her admirers and befuddle her detractors. Fela would have been so proud of dis strong Edo woman. If he were still alive, I’m sure he would have dedicated that his song 'Beast Of No Nation' to her. grin

#Endsars #ReformNPF #EdoNoBeLagos grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests by OfoIgbo: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lovelive:

Now, why did you [ just ] join them ?

Have never been a zombie. Zombie like Yesufu cannot lead the living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / 2023 Presidential Race: Rotimi Amaechi Resigns As Minister / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.